Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? (67658 Views)

Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady / What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? / How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Gadex200: 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2019
By the way.
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by oshe11: 4:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
emydnobl:

So you're the ex she talks about....

Please, let her be her heart has already traveled overseas for Oyibo love.....
I'm surprised she did dat

As in bring our affairs 2 NL?shocked

By nxt yr I wudnt b surprised if she post somtin lik d pix below

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by DCMIX(m): 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:

We see once in a blue moon because he is not living in Africa
He is also helping me me in every possible way
Nd he doesn't pressure me for sex because he want me as partner nd mould me fully.
Moreover why the rush?not every guy has Nigerian mentality!!
LMAO! I honestly think you are bellow 18 and you have a lot to learn.
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Barzinime(m): 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2019
Old cargo let me help you.
i am from Norway btw
grin grin grin

purples25:
Awon guys. I want to marry 16 years, i can only taste 18years, may unnaaaa enjoy am! Choke on it grin

Well, for the lil damsel/babe/freshest & prettiest - i think if you can work up the courage to, you should be honest with him and tell him straight . I just hope you stay safe.
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Forreellinc: 4:19pm On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Who told him i am dating him because he is from Poland?
I know about Poland economy,so you in no shoe to tell me this!!!
At least having a polish passport can take me to more than 162 countries including your favorite European countries without visa nd i can live nd work in any EU country as a normal citizen!!
Moreover if i was thinking about my selfish gain i will only be interested in swiss guy from Switzerland because so far they have better economy!!!
grin aunty why you change picture i think say you fine?

ps: tell your momsy to stop fvcking mosquitoes so she can stop having ugly kids

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2019
themonk:
By the way.

thanks
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Faust77(m): 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2019
Forreellinc:

That last sentence brought tears to my eyes
Savage�

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by zeeken(m): 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2019
madam keep us posted when you get married to your Caucasian boyfriend since you can find your features required here in nigeria......it obvious you're siding your white guy because of your selfish interest.
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Jessekd01: 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2019
From what I am reading here, it seems this gal want to Mary oyinbo datz it, go ahead and marry him but when tins spoiled don't disturb us again. U don't want to a Nigerian guy then y are u asking for advice from us again, pls seek for advice elsewhere�
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2019
Forreellinc:

Since you want to be unfortunate
I will give u this last statement
May you never know peace in your entire life!!!
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 10, 2019
Forreellinc:

I just hope you have this same energy when you finally traced
I just needed your number nd i got it
You must really be poverty stinking alhaji nurudeen,just imagine that miserable name
No wonder you can never make it in life your life nd you laying your frustration on nairaland!!

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by bigwig071(m): 6:54pm On Oct 10, 2019
careless princess where are you from?
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Goalnaldo(m): 6:57pm On Oct 10, 2019
Less than 24hrs and the thread is already 23 pages. So many relationship and marriage counselor in this forum!
Well, it's good maybe I won't make mistake when am ready to marry.
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by wolveryne02: 6:59pm On Oct 10, 2019
Well just return all gifts (material and cash) then you can explain to him... Mtcheww
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Forreellinc: 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess2:

I just hope you have this same energy when you finally traced
I just needed your number nd i got it
You must really be poverty stinking alhaji nurudeen,just imagine that miserable name
No wonder you can never make it in life your life nd you laying your frustration on nairaland!!
shocked OMG! I cannot believe your created another nairaland account just so you can reply me wink looks like I got 2 ya princess mosquito
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Forreellinc: 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess2:

Since you want to be unfortunate
I will give u this last statement
May you never know peace in your entire life!!!
looooooool pele o instead make you dey pray make God make you fine, you dey try swear for person no wonder God no dey answer your prayer

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
Forreellinc:

shocked OMG! I cannot believe your created another nairaland account just so you can reply me wink looks like I got 2 ya princess mosquito
Yeah my main account dnt deserve your attention
I only respond to reasonable people
So nurudeen hope you going to mosque to pray about your miserable life? Because even prayer can't change nothing!!
Alhaji nurudeen grin
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Forreellinc: 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess2:

Yeah my main account dnt deserve your attention
grin hehehe you know I bet they suspended your other account cause of the somalian refugee that was on your dp

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2019
Forreellinc:

grin hehehe you know I bet they suspended your other account cause of the somalian refugee that was on your dp
Its just paining me that i can't even deal with you in real life
Bt like i said earlier,keep this same energy!!!
Anyone that can help trace this number should quote me please
I am ready to pay!!!

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Forreellinc: 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess2:

I am ready to pay!!!
I stay at 23 femi fani kayode at pwd feel free to "deal" with me you this bonga fish grin

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by donoro(m): 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:

He has also
All the money he has spent on me is more than 300k, without adding visa processing nd traveling cost
Nd i never asked him for a dime,he did it himself
Bt if i start explaining everything you won't still understand
That guy is genuine!!! People are just mad because he is white!!!
Bt one day i hope to share my story here weather it turns out good or not!!

polish ko shiner ni grin grin grin lmao the way guys are attacking this girl ehn grin I don laugh taya. Next time u won't seek advice on nairaland most of us here are mad grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Brightdude007: 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2019
Whom am concerned about is ur 2go friend, break his hrt once and for all so he knows his faith n move on cos he has suffered enough. As for ur white bf mmmmm all d best.
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Taiwx(m): 10:56pm On Oct 10, 2019
for Dis gal life she no go ever post on this wonderful forum for advice again grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by yhemsy62(m): 11:02pm On Oct 10, 2019
Nairaland is a world on it own. And a crazy world it is
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Flowdada(m): 11:55pm On Oct 10, 2019
Rahyberg:
Happy birthday Mr Chef.. I wishes u long life and prosperity.
Thank you Sir
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Chidexsco8448(m): 12:07am On Oct 11, 2019
hmmm...dis thread still dey buzzle??

@OP l just wish u all d best of luck...shine ur eyes and be vigilant in assiociating with ur Polish guy
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by marvelous000: 12:26am On Oct 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Lol. I dey fine o
Good. just noticed you domicile in Abj. where is that?
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by stormborn28(m): 12:40am On Oct 11, 2019
Pettyprincess:

We see once in a blue moon because he is not living in Africa
He is also helping me me in every possible way
Nd he doesn't pressure me for sex because he want me as partner nd mould me fully.
Moreover why the rush?not every guy has Nigerian mentality!!
you are very naive... It is like a farmer that is keeping his chicken for Christmas while he hunts for bush animals in the days leading to Christmas... Just a description of your foreign boyfriend
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Faust77(m): 4:47am On Oct 11, 2019
Pettyprincess2:

I am ready to pay!!!

I can trace it
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by SavageResponse(m): 6:09am On Oct 11, 2019
Just start avoiding the guy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24)

Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances / When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) / Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.