Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,708 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? (67582 Views)

Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady / What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? / How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by pharrell8(m): 11:20pm On Oct 09, 2019
VicM6:
HOPE YOU DID NOT COLLECT ANY MONEY FROM HIM.... Nawa o, you dey ask question wey obasanjo ask Muritala. M.

when d orobo girl talk say d guy dey assit her financially but na white kpomo she want
grin probably I skipped DAT part while reading it...
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by VicM6: 11:20pm On Oct 09, 2019
the part wey funny pass na 4 d whatsap screenshot...
LET ME TELL MY SIS TO CALL ME AGAIN...

her sister don become network provider..... lol
well, enjoy your romantic life but if you clock 30, we no wan hear any yeye prayer say mk God gv u husband o... cuz na all dis prayers dey cause holdup for line wey no dey allow beta prayers reach heaven.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by VicM6: 11:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
pharrell8:
grin probably I skipped DAT part while reading it...
lol
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by ekensi01: 11:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
4 years chasing one ask.

That's my problem
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by seangy4konji: 11:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
donstan18:
You are still a small girl in her Hoe-Phase.

Ask the nearest unmarried aged ladies around you, with time, reality and body go start to dey tell you, after the non-Nigerian guy is done with you.

He might even be the person behind the white guy's account.
dont mind the small girl.. Keeps letting us know how he is dating a non Nigerian guy and also in a topic, how a Nigeria's guy does not know how to kiss and how a non Nigerian knows how to kiss. I bet she is still in her early 20s..by the time she spread her cookie in front of mirror and see some wrinkled part on her pussy lips which is showing great sign of wear and tear then maybe she will v some brain. You keep talking to a Nigerian man who had the patience to wait till you get to maturity and probably now your eyes is wide and u expect him to be hush puppy but still aremogucci..

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:22pm On Oct 09, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Lol,i am showing the picture i want you all to see
If you see me in other pictures you really gonna be doubting if I'm the same person
Nd take note not every guy is obsessed with extremely curvy girls,they just call them fat!!!
White guys prefer petite girl nd bit curvy with innocent nd feminine look

You don't need to keep explaining yourself to every Tom, dick and Harry here. Just read their criticisms and leave. You'll keep replying word for word if you take everything you see here to heart. I learnt this the hard way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 09, 2019
cry

The fools that fall in love with women. The fools that do not know women were created for them and not them for women.

This lad should never have given you a bit of his productive hours. I will drop my pen here.

I need to eat my newly married wife's bearded meat this night.

Lights off.

15 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by VicM6: 11:23pm On Oct 09, 2019
luvyaself95:

what do you mean by Nigeria mentality you're really sick for saying that.
You girls are deceitful and guys are tricky so what wrong with that.
my bro, leave dis one alone..... e go soon happen.
My problem na d prayer wey she go dey upload... all those prayers dey cause go slow.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Amarabae(f): 11:24pm On Oct 09, 2019
The guy is very jobless.
Believe me

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:24pm On Oct 09, 2019
ruggedtimi:
ur english good sha ...18yrs you already get ex

Lol. Chai. Nairaland no go kill me.
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by seangy4konji: 11:24pm On Oct 09, 2019
Den no den tell person.. Na from this same street you go learn..if den no use u do blood money last last or oyinbo weh be serial killer use you do target practice

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by islandmoon: 11:24pm On Oct 09, 2019
damn!
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Ireblessingss: 11:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
Pettyprincess:

We see once in a blue moon because he is not living in Africa
He is also helping me me in every possible way
Nd he doesn't pressure me for sex because he want me as partner nd mould me fully.
Moreover why the rush?not every guy has Nigerian mentality!!

You are annoying.

14 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
Cause of the outrage grin :

'I vowed never to date a Nigerian man' . Truly an average Nigerian man is insecure.

I like petty princess's determination on this and I'm glad it's paying off. It's high time Nigerian women start aiming higher, that you are born a Nigerian doesn't mean you have to die on Nigeria soil. Aim bigger!

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by faithfull18(f): 11:27pm On Oct 09, 2019
Just tell him

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:27pm On Oct 09, 2019
Dog wey e want loss e no dey hear e master whistle. The small naive
Pikin of a girl is on a path of self distraught. grin grin grin please do not fail to use your experience to help young girls like you in the same predicament tomorrow. Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by obinna58(m): 11:28pm On Oct 09, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Young man you are wrong!!!
Check YouTube videos nd see white handsome men married to black girl from even poorer country
White people do not really care about this material stuff when wanting a girl as long as she matches his caterial
Polish girls are beautiful bt they do not match what he is looking for!!!
At the end we all gat our choice!!!
Bt if i was a guy nobody will say negative stuff o
Lol, don't let YouTube deceive you

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by piagetskinner(m): 11:29pm On Oct 09, 2019
Wait.... you’re 18

Are you not supposed to be engrossed with your studies?

Kids of nowadays..sighs

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 09, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Dog wey e want loss e no dey gear master whistle. The small naive
Pikin of a girl is on a path of self distraught. grin grin grin

Is it your loss? grin At least them no go hang her leg for burglary, inside heat come take only indomie and egg wey you lots can only afford.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by royalamour(m): 11:31pm On Oct 09, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Lol you must be stalking my post enough to know i am dating a polish
Anyways he is best guy any lady will ask for
Always interested in my future nd i literally know everything about him!!
We have been together for a year now
So i dnt think any of what you mentioning exist!!
Nd Poland is in Central Europe not Eastern!!!

Be there fucking yourself claiming that you literally know everything about him.
It will soon be dawn on you. These eastern Europeans are usually very heartless.

By the time you finally know the truth, that abroad that is sharking you will begin to disgust you.

But on a second note, you are not so fine.

Stop having a magnified image of yourself.

17 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Jmk9292(m): 11:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
Newguyhere:

take a look at this lady's chest and your chest, undecided see how beautifully curved she is, compared to you.
You both are not even in the same league when it comes to looks.
She is way prettier and presentable in my opinion.
You look underage and sort of scrawny looking

Easy abeg

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by sonofanarchy(m): 11:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

You don't need to keep explaining yourself to every Tom, dick and Harry here. Just read their criticisms and leave. You'll keep replying word for word if you take everything you see here to heart. I learnt this the hard way.
what is all this?where them release all this small children from...see who dey advice grin grin grin Nothing Musa no go see for gate

12 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by lookingfly: 11:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
I just don't know why i can't put up with unnecessary yanga from ladies..... The guy doesn't have work that's why he's wasting he's time and money on you.

9 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 09, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Thanks i know!!!
Most girls that are victims of sex trafficking are usually deceived by Nigerians promising to get them job in Europe
If i dont trust him nd he doesn't t trust me our relationship would never exist!!
He knows my mum dad nd sister,he is even friends on facebook with my sister nd do talk about Nigerian culture with my sister nd why i dnt wear Yoruba native wear
He even plans on visiting here soon!
So he's not a human trafficker or whatsoever.
Have you met any member of his family? Before you go anywhere with him please meet his family on video call, add his sister on Facebook and get to know her more. You need to make sure his for real, you're very young and vulnerable sorry to say. Please, not discouraging you but just be careful. My sister is married to an American, we dragged the guy down here to do the wedding and traditional things before she goes anywhere with him. We know his family members / SSN and down to his address cause a've used his address to order something on Amazon and he brought it while coming. If you only know this guy and no one else around him then he's still a ghost and you should be worried.

24 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:33pm On Oct 09, 2019
donstan18:
You are still a small girl in her Hoe-Phase.

Ask the nearest unmarried aged ladies around you, with time, reality and body go start to dey tell you, after the non-Nigerian guy is done with you.

He might even be the person behind the white guy's account.

Savage!
Look up 'coach red pill' on YouTube. Fine channel

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Westbestside: 11:33pm On Oct 09, 2019
I don't comment on ugly girl post. But

10 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:33pm On Oct 09, 2019
Breathe, girl. You'll grow. Firstly, set your priorities right.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Bbbwings: 11:34pm On Oct 09, 2019
dominique:
Pained guys everywhere with bruised egos. A person should have the rights to reject the advances of someone they're not attracted to without shamed. When a guy broke up with his girlfriend because of big brother Naija, you people were hailing him. Now a lady wants to turn down a guy she's not interested in, you're heaping curses on her. Bunch of hypocrites.

You go shaming ladies at every opportunity you get, open female bashing threads on a daily basis. Now the females you love to hate are finding love in other countries yet you're still pained. Shouldn't you be happy that they're leaving you alone for foreigners? Oh! I forgot. They're the only ones that can stomach your bullshits, them and the obese, one foot in the grave foreign women that show interest in you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by ginggerxy: 11:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
Pettyprincess:
There is this guy i met on 2go long time ago when i was fourteen years old, we exchanged contact and since then we have been talking and he did usually call me everyday just to hear my voice,he is way older than i am.

After sometime we lost contact, and we reconnected back on facebook and we started talking since then, he has always told me he likes me blah blah but still waiting till i am mature enough.

So when i clocked 18, he told us to meet which i agreed and we actually met at a bar and he finally told me about his feelings physically and said he would love us to date but i declined because i actually had no feelings whatsoever for him but i said we can be friends.

So since then he has been calling me every single day, everyone in my family knows him because of his constant call and one day he told me he is at our area that he would love to see me i actually agreed even if i never wanted because people at my area will think i am dating this guy and i know he is not my type moreover after my first (unserious) bf that cheated on me because i didn't give him chochie grin i decided never to date Nigerian guy no more, but this guy that is crushing on me will not let me go.

After that first visit he now wants to turn to it to routine to always visit me whenever he is in Lagos which i am not comfortable with but i dont know how to tell him because he is really nice caring and has been there for me financially when i needed him but still it doesn't change my feelings.

Nw i gat a serious bf, although he is not Nigerian but he is also caring, honest, nice, very handsome and very tall and those are the features i like a guy to possess, especially I love when a guy is very tall because i am petite AKA portable grin
ND this non Nigerian guy has already talked to my mum and my mum seems to like him a lot although they couldn't speak well because my mum not so fluent in English.

So this guy crushing on me still wants to be visiting me again after i told him i have gotten a boyfriend but he insisted that he will still visit me which i told him okay.

So later he called me that he is almost at my area but b4 he could call me later i quickly blocked his number, he has probably called me many times with his number but later he called me with another number but the moment i had his voice i pretended as if the connection was really bad and we actually didn't see that day.

I know what i did was bad which i have been feeling quilty of bt i dnt wanna give him false hope that we can still date.

So later he sent me a message on whatsapp asking if i blocked his number which i deny because he would be really hurt if i had told him the truth.

Even after denying i blocked his number he has been calling me with another number and my boyfriend got to know this guy nd told me to tell him the truth bt i can't because i know it will very hurtful for him.

Nw i need advice on how i can let this guy to know my bf doesn't want him to be disturbing me with calls or try to visit me no more without his feelings getting hurt.

I only need mature advice!!!
dont worry you go jam my type by that time you go hear word .

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by obinna58(m): 11:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
Newguyhere:

take a look at this lady's chest and your chest, undecided see how beautifully curved she is, compared to you.
You both are not even in the same league when it comes to looks.
She is way prettier and presentable in my opinion.
You look underage and sort of scrawny looking
Wrong bro, she's beautiful that's just the truth but she should realize millions of unlikely things that can happen on YouTube

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by VicM6: 11:36pm On Oct 09, 2019
Ariza:
Cause of the outrage grin :

'I vowed never to date a Nigerian man' . Truly an average Nigerian man is insecure.

I like petty princess's determination on this and I'm glad it's paying off. It's high time Nigerian women start aiming higher, that you are born a Nigerian doesn't mean you have to die on Nigeria soil. Aim bigger!
Na south Africa or Ghana men una want bah..... but wen it comes to financial assistance, una no dey aim bigger. na 9ja guys una dey aim...

Well, na all this guys wey wan die ontop relationship dey cause am..

Nigerian girls dey aim oyinbo man..... dem think say na frank Leonard dey chat dem, dem no kmw say na sule bolaji dey for benin dey chat dem with fake VPN. grin

12 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by marvelous000: 11:36pm On Oct 09, 2019
irumole1975:
Girls between the age of 18 to 25 hate guys that are not handsome or tall.

Facts. And when their look begin to fade, they'll date gorilla later on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24)

Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.