Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,032 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

What's A Smooth Way To Talk To Someone I Am Interested In? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's A Smooth Way To Talk To Someone I Am Interested In? (1275 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About / How Do I Toast A Guy I Am Interested in, On IG / I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's A Smooth Way To Talk To Someone I Am Interested In? by udoekere: 3:24am On Oct 10, 2019
Hi Nairalanders Please what's a smooth way to get talking to someone you're interested in but don't see on a regular basis?

Lalasticlala

Seun

Mynd44

Fynestboi

MissyB3

Roctation
Re: What's A Smooth Way To Talk To Someone I Am Interested In? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:28am On Oct 10, 2019
What about starting with HI or HELLO...?
Re: What's A Smooth Way To Talk To Someone I Am Interested In? by Cousin9999: 3:54am On Oct 10, 2019
Talk to their friends and find out what interests you share and friends you have in common. Don't just push up on them.

Just focus on having fun and let things happen naturally.

1 Like

Re: What's A Smooth Way To Talk To Someone I Am Interested In? by udoekere: 8:25am On Oct 10, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
What about starting with HI or HELLO...?
and followed by what?

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Roctation
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Re: What's A Smooth Way To Talk To Someone I Am Interested In? by lilmax(m): 8:28am On Oct 10, 2019
Smh

This is how guys have been conditioned to over think because of a woman

1 Like

Re: What's A Smooth Way To Talk To Someone I Am Interested In? by udoekere: 8:33am On Oct 10, 2019
Cousin9999:
Talk to their friends and find out what interests you share and friends you have in common. Don't just push up on them.

Just focus on having fun and let things happen naturally.
she's not living around ma area and i haven't seen her talk to somone else b4 o
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Roctation
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Re: What's A Smooth Way To Talk To Someone I Am Interested In? by Omar09(m): 8:52am On Oct 10, 2019
udoekere:
Hi Nairalanders Please what's a smooth way to get talking to someone you're interested in but don't see on a regular basis?

Lalasticlala

Seun

Mynd44

Fynestboi

MissyB3

Roctation

Na wa for you oh @op eh. Only you, how many MOD?

My friend go straight to the point.
HI, I am blah blah, I just saw you blah blah, and I liked you. I'd like to buy you a drink sometime n get to know you better. Simple.
Re: What's A Smooth Way To Talk To Someone I Am Interested In? by StPete: 9:20am On Oct 10, 2019
udoekere:
and followed by what?

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Roctation
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

This one is just looking for cheap front page publicity. angry angry angry *Spits*
Re: What's A Smooth Way To Talk To Someone I Am Interested In? by Amarabae(f): 9:33am On Oct 10, 2019
Just allow your money to do the talking grin

2 Likes

Re: What's A Smooth Way To Talk To Someone I Am Interested In? by Small080(m): 9:50am On Oct 10, 2019
Oga, na your pocket go talk..... Money!

Just meet her and say your mind in a mature way, your manner of approaching means a lot
Re: What's A Smooth Way To Talk To Someone I Am Interested In? by Nuclear99(m): 10:19am On Oct 10, 2019
Op na mumu, na dis rubbish you de call all the mods, go gather their ancestors join....
Re: What's A Smooth Way To Talk To Someone I Am Interested In? by raydatluvs(m): 10:52am On Oct 10, 2019
No joke mehn, it's almost seeming like a 101 3units course.
lilmax:
Smh

This is how guys have been conditioned to over think because of a woman
Re: What's A Smooth Way To Talk To Someone I Am Interested In? by allandutch: 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2019
Omar09:

Na wa for you oh @op eh. Only you, how many MOD?

My friend go straight to the point.
HI, I am blah blah, I just saw you blah blah, and I liked you. I'd like to buy you a drink sometime n get to know you better. Simple.

As in ehn.... The guy even mention seun to show how serious the matter be.
Re: What's A Smooth Way To Talk To Someone I Am Interested In? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2019
udoekere:
and followed by what?

Talking to a woman is not about what you are planning to say (like reading from a book)...but more about adapting to whatever her reply would/could be. Hi/Hello would just be the beginning of that flow, and since her reply could be ANYTHING I can give you a direct answer as to what the next would be.

- She could reply:" hi/hello" back (in a friendly manner)
- She could reply:"hi/hello" back (in a rude/negative manner)
- she could reply:" hi how are you today?"
- she could reply:" Hi I am not in a mood today for whatever you have to offer"
- she could reply:" Hi I am hungry, buy me food"
- or she could simply ignore you and walk away.

.... and unless you have a quick reply for all these possible scenarios, you ain't ready to confront the REAL WORLD.
Re: What's A Smooth Way To Talk To Someone I Am Interested In? by Omar09(m): 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2019
grin grin ah swear

allandutch:

As in ehn.... The guy even mention seun to show how serious the matter be.
Re: What's A Smooth Way To Talk To Someone I Am Interested In? by nlPoster: 2:51am On Oct 21, 2019
udoekere:

Don't.

Focus on other things besides relationships or hooking up.
Re: What's A Smooth Way To Talk To Someone I Am Interested In? by udoekere: 2:53am On Oct 21, 2019
nairalandposter:

Don't.
Focus on other things besides relationships or hooking up.
thanks bro
Re: What's A Smooth Way To Talk To Someone I Am Interested In? by nlPoster: 2:56am On Oct 21, 2019
udoekere:
thanks bro

You're welcome sis.
Re: What's A Smooth Way To Talk To Someone I Am Interested In? by udoekere: 3:00am On Oct 21, 2019
nairalandposter:

You're welcome sis.
i be bro no be sis
Re: What's A Smooth Way To Talk To Someone I Am Interested In? by Ategberoson(m): 3:01am On Oct 21, 2019
you don't even indicate your gender, so how are we going to advise you?

lemme just admit you're a guy, the first thing is to know where she stay, you can't claimed to love someone without traces of her resident and that's the first thing

the second thing is to be her talking friends, don't rush have some brief chitchat anytime you come across her

thirdly make friends with those she love to play around with. na free she go enter the page

the fourth and the rest is now left to you
Re: What's A Smooth Way To Talk To Someone I Am Interested In? by nlPoster: 3:01am On Oct 21, 2019
udoekere:
i be bro no be sis

ok

(1) (Reply)

"I Wokeup Hot. Been Celibate For Over 3 Years" - Tonto Dikeh Laments / Lady Caught Raping ,mental, Man Cos Of Big D*** Video 18+ / A Man Bleep One Lady On The Street Because He Hold Him 300k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.