Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About (4394 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by SYSTEM222: 5:17pm On Mar 13
I will make the story brief.

I met my girlfriend, now ex, 4yrs ago. We were good friends for 1yr and then started dating. I really liked everything about her and she gave me the peace I needed in a woman.
She is a good Christian and Goes to church regularly.

I looked forward to engaging her this year.

One thing I've always loved about her was her transparency, cooking skills, passion for growth and most importantly her love for Me. She can't stay a day without talking to me.

In our 3yrs relationship we never got intimate. She's a Virgin. She told me she doesn't want to open that side of her and wants to wait till marriage. She gave me the kind of peace a good wife gives a Husband.
However, I introduced her to deep romance without sex (Including BJ). She regularly satisfy me in that regard.

Fast forward to last year June. She moved to a new town because of NYSC.
She rented a new place this January and That was where she met this new guy in her compound.
She became really close to the guy. The guy told her he likes her. She told the guy she has a boyfriend. But then the guy wanted to still be close with her.
When we talk in the evening 60% of her day was interwoven with this guy. They go out together, take evening strolls etc.
I told her I wasn't comfortable with her new found friend. She assured me nothing will ever happen. She doesn't like the guy. She told me the guy was just a nice guy and a good friend.

Fast forward February.
She told me she had slept in the guys room few times and they cuddled. I kicked against it and was really furious.
She begged me and told me it will never happen again.
But she did it again after few weeks in late February. I told her she likes the guy and he will soon have his way If she doesn't stay off.
Few days later she then confessed to me that she has had romance with the guy 4 different times. She even gave the guy BJ 2 times but no sex. She cried and said she didn't know how it happened.

But then, she and the guy are still cool. They still hangout in the evening. What the Bleep!

I told her to give me Lonng space. I find it very difficult to even accept her as far friend not to talk of a girlfriend. My orientation about her has totally changed.
She has since told her closest friends and even her brother to call and beg me...
She has been crying and begging me.

It still bothers me how she can do this with a guy she doesn't like and wouldn't want to be with.

Something I warned her about eventually happened and you're begging me?.

This said guy is really below me in terms of everything.
I am financially stable, I have a good car and decent apartment.
I Sub you, Paid your rent, give you enough money for upkeep.
And you do this with a guy without even a bed frame? Or even Fan or Ac?

Omo
Na wa for girls. Very funny people.
It's disgusting to even see talk to her...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by Zonefree(m): 5:21pm On Mar 13

You think all these can keep a Nigerian girlfriend? undecided

Nigerian girls are wired differently.

The "Y" in your "Your Girlfriend" is always silent. Always remember this to retain your sanity.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by dkidd: 5:21pm On Mar 13
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:23pm On Mar 13
the other dude is irrelevant to what happened, you should have seen it coming when she decided it was ok for them to go for night walks together etc. the minute she said she slept in the dude's room was when you should have known that she was GONE AND ALREADY FUCKING SOMEONE ELSE!!!!

she belongs to the street and there is NOTHING to understand here.... he had the magic stick with the master key to open her legs (even a homeless beggar with such could have fukced her).

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by thesicilian: 5:27pm On Mar 13
You're still calling her your girlfriend. You're not ready yet

20 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by Smartguyboy(m): 5:28pm On Mar 13
SIMP

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by Namaster: 5:32pm On Mar 13
First of all, NEVER date a girl without fucking her. It's MADNESS to say you are dating a girl without banging her like a drum.

In fact, ALL your relationships must start with sex. Sex first, then the specifics later.

Women bring absolutely NOTHING to a relationship apart from sex. If you don't Bleep her, you are only deceiving yourself.

It doesn't matter if she's a virgin or the blood daughter of Jesus, you need to get your dick inside her vagina ASAP. That is the only way women get invested in and committed to a relationship.

Otherwise, you'll just end up like OP who rented a house for a strange man to Bleep his GF in.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by dkidd: 5:34pm On Mar 13
SYSTEM222:

I met my girlfriend 4yrs ago. We were good friends for 1yr and then started dating. I really liked everything about her and she gave me the peace I needed in a woman.

One thing I've always loved about her was her transparency, cooking skills, passion for growth and most importantly her love for Me. She can't stay a day without talking to me.

In our 3yrs relationship we never got intimate. She's a Virgin. She told me she doesn't want to open that side of her and wants to wait till marriage. She gave me the kind of peace a good wife gives a Husband.
However, I introduced her to deep romance without sex (Including BJ). She regularly satisfy me in that regard.

She rented a new place this January and That was where she met this new guy in her compound.
She became really close to the guy. The guy told her he likes her. She told the guy she has a boyfriend. But then the guy wanted to still be close with her.
When we talk in the evening 60% of her day was interwoven with this guy . They go out together, take evening strolls etc.
I told her I wasn't comfortable with her new found friend. She assured me nothing will ever happen. She doesn't like the guy. She told me the guy was just a nice guy and a good friend .

Fast forward February.
She told me she had slept in the guys room few times and they cuddled. I kicked against it and was really furious .
But she did it again after few weeks in late February
. I told her she likes the guy and he will soon have his way If she doesn't stay off.
Few days earlier she then confessed to me that she has had romance with the guy 4 different times. She even gave the guy BJ those 4 times but no sex. She cried and said she didn't know how it happened.

But then, she and the guy are still cool. They still hangout in the evening

I told her to give me space. I find it very difficult to even accept her as friend not to talk of a girlfriend. My orientation about her has totally changed.
She has since told her closest friends and even her brother to call and beg me.

It still bothers me how she can do this with a guy she doesn't like and wouldn't want to be with.

Never u underestimate the power of a dope Dickk. No matter how u pamper her if u no give her dope dick no level. Not that some won't still cheat oo for different reasons but she will never be bold to say anything that will make u suspect because of fear of losing ur dick to another. She has been testing ur strength and u have been failing repeatedly. Girl no even respect u, she done dey fvck that guy since. When u found out 60% of her day was interwoven with that nigga u should have taken action but being a weakling she probably brushed it aside as unimportant and u concurred. Now u discovered the pussy has been badly damaged. No need just move on and I hope u learned something otherwise the next one might kill u undecided
U dey even pay her rent join... Omor naijaaa!!!

14 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by SYSTEM222: 5:46pm On Mar 13
Namaster:
First of all, NEVER date a girl without fucking her. It's MADNESS to say you are dating a girl without banging her like a drum.

In fact, ALL your relationship must start with sex. Sex first, then the specifics later.

Women bring absolutely NOTHING to a relationship apart from sex. If you don't Bleep her, you are only deceiving yourself.

It doesn't matter if she's a virgin or the blood daughter of Jesus, you need to get your dick inside her vagina ASAP. That is the only way women get invested in and commited to a relationship.

Otherwise, you'll just end up like OP who rent a house for a strange man to Bleep his GF in.

You're very right.

I've been in relationships with a lot of others but with sex involved but didn't hold the relationship down. The street is for the street.

This was my first with no sex. Seeing I am her first in almost everything.
I just felt I've met the right person embarassed.

It is well

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by Quality20(m): 5:52pm On Mar 13
Maybe d guys charms were beyond her power n spirituality. Forgive her n don't let her be in the sight of d guy again
Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by Namaster: 5:54pm On Mar 13
SYSTEM222:

I just felt I've met the right person

Exorcise this idea from your mind.

There is NO "right person", "the one" or "soulmate".

All women are deceitful cunts that'll fuuuuuck a strange man in the morning and come form reverend sister for you in the evening.

Realize this and stop expecting women to be something they are not.

If it's kids you want, impregnate one of them and get your kids.

Never save sex for later. Sex is useless in the first place, saving it for later wouldn't make a difference.

31 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by Xenry: 5:55pm On Mar 13
This is similar to the story that I posted earlier today on NL. Simps will always learn the hard way. grin

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by 190: 5:56pm On Mar 13
Inside this economy una still de carry woman! grin

Aint you lots learnt that nigerian girls are not to be toyed with!

Phuck they cant phuck and yet y;all still messing about with em.. angry

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by G00dharddick: 6:11pm On Mar 13
When a girl is with you at that moment, she's yours! Knack her as you like. The moment she's out of your house she belongs to the streets.

Give to the streets what belongs to the streets

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by fnep2smooth(m): 6:14pm On Mar 13
This your story won be like my own

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by G00dharddick: 6:15pm On Mar 13
Smartguyboy:
SIMP

A simp is better than the op.

The op is a very foolish man!

The fact he is even still calling her "my girlfriend" shows he is worst than a Simp

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by ravensckar(m): 6:42pm On Mar 13
Namaster:

In fact, ALL your relationship must start with sex. Sex first, then the specifics later.

It doesn't matter if she's a virgin or the blood daughter of Jesus, you need to get your dick inside her vagina ASAP. That is the only way women get invested in and commited to a relationship.

Otherwise, you'll just end up like OP who rent a house for a strange man to Bleep his GF in.
Egbon, better oil dey your head. While growing up, this was the very first lesson my older brothers taught me about relationship. I thought their teachings were cruel until I dated a lady for three years without sex. Las las, she was collecting on a steady basis outside while deceiving me to wait that sex is not love. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Since then, if you like make you be Choir Mistress, prayer warrior, sub group leader for your church, as long as we're dating, I go browse your Internet. If you say sex is not love, then, tell me what love is. cheesy cheesy cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by Mom007(f): 6:58pm On Mar 13
Zonefree:

You think all these can can keep a Nigerian girlfriend? undecided

Nigerian girls are wired differently.

The "Y" in your "Your Girlfriend" is always silent. Always remember this to retain your sanity.

grin grin grin

This you comment is hilarious

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by Raphsays: 7:05pm On Mar 13
When a lady tells u consistently that she doesn't like a guy.
Watch out! Because she has already fallen head over heels for the guy.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by Jewessgratitud3: 7:07pm On Mar 13
SYSTEM222:

I met my girlfriend, now ex, 4yrs ago. We were good friends for 1yr and then started dating. I really liked everything about her and she gave me the peace I needed in a woman.

When we talk in the evening 60% of her day was interwoven with this guy. They go out together, take evening strolls etc.
I told her I wasn't comfortable with her new found friend. She assured me nothing will ever happen. She doesn't like the guy. She told me the guy was just a nice guy and a good friend.

Fast forward February.
She told me she had slept in the guys room few times and they cuddled. I kicked against it and was really furious.
But she did it again after few weeks in late February. I told her she likes the guy and he will soon have his way If she doesn't stay off.
Few days later she then confessed to me that she has had romance with the guy 4 different times. She even gave the guy BJ 2 times but no sex. She cried and said she didn't know how it happened.

But then, she and the guy are still cool. They still hangout in the evening. What the Bleep!

I told her to give me Lonng space. I find it very difficult to even accept her as far friend not to talk of a girlfriend. My orientation about her has totally changed.
She has since told her closest friends and even her brother to call and beg me...

Omo

Why are you angry?
A lady will tell you she's not ready to engage in any form of sexual activity, youll force her until she succumbs and when she gets accostomed to the habit and takes it to another level you'll get angry.

You thought her BJ and now she wants to explore with different men you dey vex.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by SYSTEM222: 7:12pm On Mar 13
Raphsays:
When a lady tells u consistently that she doesn't like a guy.
Watch out! Because she has already fallen head over heels for the guy.

You're right ✅️..

Very deceitful

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by Savedday2: 7:19pm On Mar 13
That is a normal thing with 9ja girls.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by dkidd: 7:22pm On Mar 13
Jewessgratitud3:

Why are you angry?
A lady will tell you she's not ready to engage in any form of sexual activity, youll force her until she succumbs and when she gets accostomed to the habit and takes it to another level you'll get angry.

You thought her BJ and now she wants to explore with different men you dey vex.
Read wetin u type wether e make sense... So if he married her na so she go begin explore with different men abi? Una go just dey show unasef

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by Jewessgratitud3: 7:27pm On Mar 13
dkidd:

Read wetin u type wether e make sense... So if he married her na so she go begin explore with different men abi? Una go just dey show unasef

I know what I'm saying. He spoilt her. That's how you men spoil girls and they become wild. If he left her like she said earlier she won't know what bj is or try to do it on some one else.

All I'm trying to say in essence is he spoilt the girl. Now she tear eyes you're crying foul

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by skj1377(m): 7:39pm On Mar 13
SYSTEM222:

Fast forward February.

Omo

Oga it happens to many guys inclusive of me. Next time date a girl that is not a Gypsy. Girls that collect money from guys for whatever reason are a waste of resources eventually. I the case of some men they train the girl in university but still get disappointed last last. Cut your loss and move on. I like the part you said she should give you a long space. Shows your a man in charge of yourself. Avoid her. Hiv is real

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by Dyfynezz12(m): 8:46pm On Mar 13
😂😂😂
Laugh want kill me
This story na fiction sha cox I no believe guys still dey this naive when it comes to girls
Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by Gadafii: 8:54pm On Mar 13
First of, that girl no be virgin like she claimed, secondly you be mumu for renting a place for her, paying for her upkeep and utilities

Also, that gangster neighbor of hers has given her hot doggie and spread her wide like eagle, she downplayed her cheating by telling you she only cuddled and no sexxx😂😂

Another point, I want to put it to you that while she was riding him, his dick slipped out and she hurriedly put it back inside and moan gleefully 😂😂😂

Also note that, she’s not all what you described her to be in your first paragraph, but as a weak man she made you believe so, 😂😂😂

Lastly she Dey use the money you sent to her take cook better soup for the guy man, wash his clothes and clean his house, I fear who no fear women

Lastly, it’s foolery for you t think the guy is below you, you think it’s by nice cars, apartment or money abi… you Dey craze

Girl you rented house for, paid her upkeep including utilities, is giving another guy who definitely hadn’t bought anything for her Mouth Action and hot Bleep and you are still here talking about you are above such guy You must be a naive simp 😂😂😂

I will drop my pen here and wait for the more experienced elders to contribute

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by talk2hb1(m): 9:07pm On Mar 13
SYSTEM222:

Fast forward February.

Omo

I don't want to read your story because it sounds stupid from the title.

Who dash Monkey Banana 🍌, a squirrel too will claim he birthed a child not knowing it's a soup meat
Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by Rizzputin(m): 9:15pm On Mar 13
Welcome to the wild wild West of dating. You've received your first break fast.

If you don't pay close attention to the words that follow next on my post... you'll experience more breakfast.

Now let's address your situation so you know where you fùcked up. Because while a lot of guys will blame the woman. You are the problem.

How? Let's dive in...

● Never under any circumstance agree to date a girl you haven't fùcked. Sex is the number one way girls manipulate a man.

In fact, a woman will test to see how much of a mugù you her by throwing the "no sex, I'm a virgin" card. If you agree, she has seen another clown to manipulate.

● This is why she had the boldness to stroll with another guy and cuddle him.

And then to "gist" you about him. Any time a girl you're romantically invested in brings up another guy, act uninterested and bored then change the topic

Your second mistake was entertaining the gist of another guy to the point he was the topic of majority of your conversations. Your first was agreeing to date her without sex

● Next point, if you have the balls & stomach for it... demote her to a fùck buddy or friend's with benefits.

You'll be surprised she's not a virgin. And never was. The guy in question has been fùcking her all these while.

● You do NOT understand womanese. Majority of the time when a girl says these about another guy, she wants to fùck him or already is:

"How can I like that guy have you seen him" "I hate that guy he disgusts me. He's such a pervert" "I don't feel anything about that guy. He means nothing to me"

Once you hear those statements beware. I'll dive deeper in a thread about "meaningless dìcks" so you understand why

But one thing is for sure that guy is blowing her back out. Also, while she's crying and begging you... his dick is probably lodged inside mouth. Trust me I know

One time a girl was sucking mu dìck crying to her bf that she misses him and is sorry. Her tears were touching my dìck and she was sùcking. So don't believe those tears

● Lastly, Women are loyal to their feelings NOT your sacrifices.

As men, we're logical. If a guy come through for us we remember it. Women on the other hand are different. They're emotional

Now, this isn't necessarily a bad thing. It just means you'll have to learn how to handle them.

Sexual desire doesn't care that you bought her an apartment. It doesn't care that you subbed her line. It doesn't care that you sold your father's land for her.

If she has tingles and feelings for another nigga... she will fùck him... regardless of your sacrifice

Anyways, that's it for now... Good thing you ended things.

If you like, you can make her a friends with benefits and discover more lies she told you

Or even better... be fùcking her while she does the same thing she did to you to her new bf

You'll realise she never changed. And all her tears are just to manipulate you.

You won't hate women after you do this (if you're smart). I don't expect or want you to hate or avoid women.

Rather you'll have a better understanding of how women are so you can enjoy their feminine energy and presence

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by Proserpina: 9:15pm On Mar 13

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by NFBI: 9:27pm On Mar 13
SYSTEM222:

Fast forward February.

Omo
This is the kind of love my old pop used to warned me about..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About by NFBI: 9:29pm On Mar 13
When a woman change environment have it in mind she is not yours alone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Women Look For In Men. / HELP: How Do Girls Usually Toast Guys? / Gestures That Are Highly Misunderstood As Wooing Tactics By Nigerian Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.