Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance (1100 Views)

Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? / Who Are The Current Hottest Romance -land Couples? / Romance Section Battles 1. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Romance by oreofemi(f): 12:33am On May 20, 2007
girls sleep with boys when they feel rejected and boys take that opportunity.pls guys can you stop letting girls to thnk that it is because you guys want sex that is why you are behaving like that.
Re: Romance by samsilo(m): 1:19am On May 20, 2007
Funny you posted this because I just thought about this today.
There is this idea of a revenge f**k,guys and more commonly women when they get cheated on just want to go out and "do something " to get over it.At that period they are at their most vulnerable and some playaz are masters when it comes to knowing the signs. cheesy
My friend had been chasing a girl for months while she was in school ,then on Valentines day her boyfriend came from Lagos to see her.She later found out the guy had another babe in the same school because he kept dissapearing till very late that evening and his phone was unavailable .She went outand got the info and was really mad.
My guy just told me "bros its pay day because he knew he would get a revenge f**k. Being a player ,he did not blast the guys behavior so as no to put her on guard.Instead he went all romantic talking about how she was too good and he wished the guy knew what a treasure she was.
Next day he slept with her though the relationship did not even last a month.
The key here is to be aware of yourself as no one will be looking out for you.
There are too many vulture out there waiting for dead meat wink
Re: Romance by NymphoQin(f): 1:45am On May 20, 2007
lol hehehe vultures and dead meat. grin

(1) (Reply)

Am I Wrong To Say I Dont Want To Relocate? / Caught In The Act? / No Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.