Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer (85529 Views)

UNILAG Sacks Boniface Igbeneghu & Samuel Omoniyi Over Sex For Grade Scandal / Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University / Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer by Splen07(m): 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2019
MartinsD12:

Most female students submit themselves before the lecturers it's vice versa

I tell you
Re: Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer by anochuko01(m): 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2019
ProfessorBola:
Emmanuel the Ghanian Lecturer Said "When I opened the paper, it was an empty sheet with her Unclad picture and telephone number under it. I called her and with my background as a Christian, I counselled her,”

O.k what kind of student does this.....
The only reason we are doubting is because it coming from a ghanian.
Oridinary secondary schl girls dey toast corpers here. Talkless of one whos academics is at stake. Lets not f.ool ourselves abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2019
Saint Emmanuel is just speaking out now..... I smell a rat
Re: Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer by 27Pushing30: 1:42pm On Oct 10, 2019
Xisnin:

You are either one of them or you are missing the point.
If they are getting it so easily, why go after other female students?
Some people actually bribe police officer to escape crime.
Do you think it would be right if SARS arrested you for refusing to bribe
them and rope you into a crime you didn't commit?

Would you come online to praise SARS since people "spoiled" them with bribe
in the first place?

This issue is not rocket science, it is very clear for people that open their eye.

Reread my post bro ... I’m not referencing right or wrong (morality) I’m referencing reality.

If as a lecturer you get punany on a platter of gold eventually you’ll get bored and a student you want to knack that doesn’t want you becomes a “new exciting experience “ - this is in line with economic law “man by nature is insatiable”

I’m not defending their actions I’m just stating facts

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer by principalgee: 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2019
oga, oya mention her name and give us her no. embarassed
Re: Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer by bluebay(m): 1:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
khallebb:
Nigerian lecturers are demons without horns.
Forget that. Most of this students freely goes to them to offer their body. Or has there been any case of lecturer threatening to fail them if they didn’t give him their body? Let the truth be said once and for all

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer by donprinyo(m): 1:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
Hahaha, if i give u boobs rub with sniper, will u suck it?
Re: Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer by khallebb(m): 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2019
bluebay:

Forget that. Most of this students freely goes to them to offer their body. Or has there been any case of lecturer threatening to fail them if they didn’t give him their body? Let the truth be said once and for all
Who be dis? undecided
Re: Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer by bluebay(m): 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2019
Let the truth na said once and for all. I’m a Graduate if Delta State University Abraka. These Lecturers don’t threaten students to fail them without sex. It’s lazy female students who freely approach them for such offers. Back then, i do see people meeting with my class rep to help them talk to the lecturer to help them and same time, I see some girls who are willing to have a night stand with the lecturer in exchange of score...
Lemme ask this question, if you a lecturer and you always collect money from students to pass them. And one day. A beautiful lady walks in and offered her body instead of money in exchange of marks, please how does that makes the lecturer a devil if he accepts?
Re: Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer by bluebay(m): 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2019
khallebb:

Who be dis? undecided
Your uncle
Re: Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer by nlPoster: 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2019
"When I opened the paper, it was an empty sheet with her Unclad picture and telephone number under it. I called her and with my background as a Christian, I counselled her,”

Was an official complaint made for reference purposes and according to protocol? I think by now with this type of thing being so common, there has to be standard procedures to follow when they happen. And to avoid ambiguity.

And, you called her at the phone number she provided with the nude photo? The call could have been made in the presence of others, not alone.
Re: Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer by khallebb(m): 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2019
bluebay:

Your uncle
tongue
Re: Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer by yeyeosoronga: 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2019
Nonsense, so why didnt you do the right thing and report her to the appropriate authorities?
At least you had evidence with her nudes and phone number wherever she put them.
Why did you call her again when you were not interested? Are you a school counsellor or what?

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer by uuzba(m): 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
Forreellinc:
angry oooooooooo i be think say them go show the nudes
Where is the paper and the picture?
This did not happen.
He CALLED HER PRIVATELY?
Is now you telling us abi?

This guy is speaking French.
Re: Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer by uuzba(m): 2:04pm On Oct 10, 2019
yeyeosoronga:
Nonsense, so why didnt you do the right thing and report her to the appropriate authorities?
At least you had evidence with her nudes and phone number wherever she put them.
Why did you call her again when you were interested? Are you a school counsellor or what?
Exactly my thinking.
The only way out of all this BS to just never be in private with these young ladies.
Always Make sure another witness is there to confirm the truth.
Re: Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer by Studyinchina200(m): 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2019
Ghanaians always blame the Nigerians
Re: Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2019
waternogetenemy:
I AM GETTING TIRED OF THIS SHIT.

THIS IDIOT GHANIANS THAT WERE VIDEOED SLEEPING WITH SECONDARY SCHOOL GIRL, STILL HAVE MOUTH TO TALK.

EVERYTIME, A GHANIAN CANNOT MAKE TWO SENTENCE WITHOUT MENTIONING NIGERIA.

Ghanaians are very obsessed with Nigerians...

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer by yawehoverall: 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
Give up for the greatest liar of the year..

No lady in her right senses will risk unclad pictures that might indict her.

Yeye dey smell
Re: Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer by nlPoster: 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2019
midnighter:
Hmm see how everybody has changed their tune because its a Ghanaian talking...

Nairaland men from certain tribes or regions against Nigerian women, specific nairaland Nigerian men and women against Ghanaians and other Nigerians and Ghanaians against the world...

Are you Nigerian?
Re: Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer by Xisnin(m): 2:11pm On Oct 10, 2019
27Pushing30:

Reread my post bro ... I’m not referencing right or wrong (morality) I’m referencing reality.

If as a lecturer you get punany on a platter of gold eventually you’ll get bored and a student you want to knack that doesn’t want you becomes a “new exciting experience “ - this is in line with economic law “man by nature is insatiable”

I’m not defending their actions I’m just stating facts
Yes.
It is the same "economic law" that directs robbers, assassins, kidnappers, rogue SARS and bandits activity.
It is not really their fault.

I am very sure you wouldn't be preaching "economic law" if you or your closed
family members fall victim to these criminals.

Don't bother replying if you still don't get it.
Re: Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer by TemmyT002(m): 2:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
Xisnin:
We know his type.
He was sent out to subtly defend the ravenous beast among them.
He could even be harrassing some female students currently.

What did he do when this fictitious event take place?
Nothing.
But he is quick to play victim now that some irresponsible lecturers are getting axed.

Yeah? Easier to believe the lady abi
Re: Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer by nwanyionitsha: 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2019
Abfinest007:
all liars will go to hell
The foolish lecturer is just a bloody liar.
Imagine him saying a Nigerian student.
We don't suffer sha.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer by Greenbirth: 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2019
If a bloody Ghanaians want to tell a story and they don't mention nigerians , they will never rest. He is a big fool

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer by Kehl(m): 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
So this girl went to a studio, took a nude picture printed it and went into the hall with it. She wasn't searched, or was it a nude passport?

Kinda unbelievable
Re: Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer by amuwo1980: 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
Na lie, this never happened, lecturers worse than Yahoo scammers no wonder they got into bed with the lifeless one
Re: Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer by nlPoster: 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
I might have seen or heard of somebody putting a ten/twenty naira note in the answer script back in the day, in lieu of answering any questions. . . . Can't remember.
Re: Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer by tot(f): 2:39pm On Oct 10, 2019
bluebay:
Let the truth na said once and for all. I’m a Graduate if Delta State University Abraka. These Lecturers don’t threaten students to fail them without sex. It’s lazy female students who freely approach them for such offers. Back then, i do see people meeting with my class rep to help them talk to the lecturer to help them and same time, I see some girls who are willing to have a night stand with the lecturer in exchange of score...
Lemme ask this question, if you a lecturer and you always collect money from students to pass them. And one day. A beautiful lady walks in and offered her body instead of money in exchange of marks, please how does that makes the lecturer a devil if he accepts?

Yes and Yes. For both actions.
Re: Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer by UncletC: 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
good lecturer , kudos for cautioning her
Re: Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer by Xisnin(m): 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
TemmyT002:

Yeah? Easier to believe the lady abi
If you can read and understand. You will see that there is no lady to believe or not to believe here.
We have an idiot who made up a fictitious story to look good and blame victims for sexual harassment.
Re: Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer by Originalsly: 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2019
MrGidifeed:

Acheampong also said he usually gives out questions before the examination to avoid anything of the sort. This practice discourages students from coming to you, he said.

Hmmm..... interesting.
Re: Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer by Xisnin(m): 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2019
MartinsD12:

Most female students submit themselves before the lecturers it's vice versa
Don't generalize just because your sister does it.
Moreover, those who submit themselves are not complaining(ask her).
We are talking about sexual harassment victims here.
Re: Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

A girl old enough to be your daughter should not be tempting you.

Richdad
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 15 Universities In Nigeria With Most Beautiful Gate / Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! / SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.