Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer (85526 Views)

UNILAG Sacks Boniface Igbeneghu & Samuel Omoniyi Over Sex For Grade Scandal / Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University / Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer by Litmus: 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2019
waternogetenemy:
MAY GOD PUNISH GHANA.

Y DO THIS PEOPLE LIKE TALKING BAD ABOUT NIGERIANS?

80% OF THE TIME LIES.

CAN THIS IDIOT SHOW US THE PICTURE AND NUMBER?

KETTLE CALLING POT BLACK.

Tremendous liars. I guess this is their dumb assed way of spotlighting attention on to Nigeria and away from themselves in this entire sorry BBC expose. This is the sort of things they get up to online and why they are the only African people, I can state I hate. I do not even hate South Africans. I saw one video of these Ghanaians in a radio studio interviewing one utterly ugly girl that they claim is a Nigerian prostitute from Anambra. This girl was so young and quite apart from me being trite by calling her ugly, her age and vulnerability was a cause for concern but would theses Ghanaian idiots see that? No, they were so intent on humiliating Nigeria, they quite forgot the common human decency of protecting the child or showing concern over her situation as a prostitute. They kept grilling her on the men she took, how Ghana men handled her vigorously and such grotesque monstrosity. Grown men, in a studio, eye-balls out blind to the little girl that she was.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer by Idadurun: 6:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
Built2last:
Oga lecturer, satan dey learn work from you.

So the student snapped herself. Went to print her own unclad pic, put it in her hand bag.

When you said pens up. She majestically went to her bag to pic an unclad pic and added to answer sheet before submitting.

She also didn't consider that her unclad pic can get to wrong hands and become viral in school.

Oga, I dont just swallow information I analyse it.

You are a pathological liar
lol. Please don't kill me with laugh o
Re: Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 10, 2019
Bonatheripper:
She came to exam hall with a picture of her naked body or what?
Is it not your duty to caution her or discipline her?
Did you really believe ds crap?
Re: Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer by Beat123(f): 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2019
You guys that were disturbing Nigerian students??

Nice lies... because you know you can easily claim the Nigerian student graduated and she’s gone.

You get luck

If say you mention Ghana. You for produce am
Re: Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer by midnighter(f): 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2019
nairalandposter:
You said nairaland Nigerian men are against Nigerian women, some nairaland Nigerians are against Ghanaians, some nairaland Nigerians and Ghanaians are against the world

I never said this, stop putting words into my mouth
Re: Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer by midnighter(f): 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2019
nairalandposter:
Are you saying you're Nigerian and are you sure you are?

What is this supposed to mean... I answered you already the first time. Why wouldn't I be sure?

You seem to be more focused on making thinly-veiled threats and personal attacks than any kind of point

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer by topstone4: 7:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
Xisnin:

How is that related to being asked to cooperate or threatened with failure?
Don't tell me you don't know the difference between the two.

Don't infuse me with your confusion.

There are lecturers that force students to have sex with them for Mark and there are female students that offer themselves to these lecturers fir sex.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer by OdefaGirl(f): 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2019
Built2last:
Oga lecturer, satan dey learn work from you.

So the student snapped herself. Went to print her own unclad pic, put it in her hand bag.

When you said pens up. She majestically went to her bag to pic an unclad pic and added to answer sheet before submitting.

She also didn't consider that her unclad pic can get to wrong hands and become viral in school.

Oga, I dont just swallow information I analyse it.

You are a pathological liar

grin grin grin, don't mind the mumu man. He thought we are zombies. Imaging lies. Examination where there were no invigilator except him, handling a university class.

Re: Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer by Nanatrendy(f): 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
WorWorBoy:
Nanatrendy come and see your people tongue
it's an open secret that nigerians in Ghanaian institutions get there through fee paying and not merit, aside the fact that most are weak students they also don't have time to sit down and learn always chilling and always end up writing resits. I won't be surprised if it's true. This issue is a two way affair, the way some ladies dress on campus even surprises fellow female students. Some lecturers even have to drive some ladies out of their class for indecent dressing anyone who has stepped on any Ghanaian campus knows that indecent dressing is all over the place and it's a form of harassment to be fair. This is not saying lecturers are innocent but some are of them are equally sexually harassed by female students.
Re: Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer by Myself2(m): 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2019
khallebb:
Nigerian lecturers are demons without horns.

Is it that you are too lazy to read ? Is this topic about Nigerian lecturers ?
Re: Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer by Humanbeingyahoocom(f): 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
I still don't understand why Ghanaians think Nigerians are their mates, if not for our useless leaders, who are Ghanaians, when Nigerians speak
Re: Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer by Scatterscatter(m): 9:49pm On Oct 10, 2019
DeRay98:

You can only claim he's lying if you were and you can tell it's not true otherwise, you can't call him a liar.
We know what Aristo girls do to seduce lecturers when they return from trip with sugar daddies after attending parties from Dubai to Paris, Abuja to Ph only to run after lecturers offering cash and kind to scale through when they have not attended classes nor read their notes.
Some girls are victims of greedy lecturers while some others girls are the culprits

I said he is lying because he claims the girl slotted her nude picture in her answer booklet. If he had said the girl came to his office and stripped herself naked or that she sent her nudes to his phone or email or whatever, I wouldn't have doubted him one bit.

Guy you sef think am, nude picture in answer booklet! Haba! undecided
Re: Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer by bless1(m): 11:24pm On Oct 10, 2019
[quote author=hoshelu post=83009197]We give 100% warranty on any UK used laptop you buy from us[/quote

Post it at amaslink.com
Re: Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer by nlPoster: 11:26pm On Oct 10, 2019
Why was the girl so sure of him she sent a hard copy of her nudes?

What if the paper photo fell out of the answer booklet and the invigilator held it up and asked everybody there who owns the picture?
Re: Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer by hardyzah: 5:14am On Oct 11, 2019
Na wa o shit everywhere
This is grades for sex
Re: Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer by saucecode(m): 7:06am On Oct 11, 2019
cococandy:
There’s evidence against him already.
If he’s the same guy in that picture, there’s already video evidence against him.
You’re the one basing your conclusion on gender not fact.

Yes I’m a feminist. Is that supposed to be an insult?
Nwanne'm, since when? shocked
Re: Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer by nlPoster: 7:08am On Oct 11, 2019
midnighter:

What is this supposed to mean... I answered you already the first time. Why wouldn't I be sure?

You seem to be more focused on making thinly-veiled threats and personal attacks than any kind of point

Are you sure you're a Nigerian is a thinly veiled threat?

Lolz
Re: Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer by nlPoster: 7:08am On Oct 11, 2019
hardyzah:
Na wa o shit everywhere
This is grades for sex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 15 Universities In Nigeria With Most Beautiful Gate / Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate. Help!!! / SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.