Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria (36918 Views)

✅✅✅✅✅✅clean Bulletproof Bullion 2007 Ford Es350 ....... For Sale / Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) / Land Rover Defender 110 2.5TD Bullion Vans For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by OakConsultNG: 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
Good one...

Meanwhile, did you know you can get your business registered for as little as 23 thousand naira? Well, check our profile for contact details to enjoy this offer.
Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by farem: 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
Na like that e dey take start. We will get there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by naijaguy123456(m): 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by oyetunder(m): 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
cool No comment
Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by Unlimitk(m): 6:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
pocohantas:
Smh. Which CIT company will use this van that looks like something for packing shiit.

That sky blue one looks hideous. They should upgrade their design.
Go and design it for them
Rubbish talk

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by Cousin9999: 6:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
athaboi:
Production or assembling? Oga chose your words carefully, don't come and be confusing us....

So when Germans produce-assemble it's okay, but not Nigerians?

3 Likes

Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by CONFAMA: 6:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
Look at all the biafrans that commented above... Smh

If this were to be innoson, they would have started crying that Nigerians don't like their own.

Hypocrites!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by tillaman(m): 6:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
They should send like 30 to Bola Ahmed Tinubu
He will be their biggest client

1 Like

Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by Rubbiish(m): 6:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
pocohantas:
Smh. Which CIT company will use this van that looks like something for packing shiit.

That sky blue one looks hideous. They should upgrade their design.
U are saying all these because it is from Nigeria?
How does bullion van look?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by Unlimitk(m): 6:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
ebuk4real:
grin

We really love playing with words in this country.

I'm sure u are in pain its not from your red mud land

6 Likes

Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by olajizz01(m): 6:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
Great one

Concerning the designs, they should improve on it.
Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by bluebay(m): 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2019
How does this improve the economy, fight corruption or insurgence in the country? All I see is free access to money laundering around the country. All in the name of test running the trucks .
Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by atiku4President(m): 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2019
They are producing bullion van against 2023 elections I guess. We know those who use it a lot
Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by Pigsandidiots: 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2019
athaboi:
Production or assembling? Oga chose your words carefully, don't come and be confusing us....
They produce. Nothing comes abroad

5 Likes

Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by briggson07(m): 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2019
I don't understand is this innoson or we are yet to see anoda

That stuff be like cold van abeg
Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by MartinsD12(m): 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2019
MoneyMan5:
Banks in Nigeria spend billions importing bullion vans from Brazil. ProForce Nigeria is now reducing that import bill,by manufacturing bullion vans for the CBN and major banks; while operating out of their factory in Ogun state. Industrialisation is our pathway to prosperity.

https://twitter.com/OmasoroO/status/1150044205659672576?s=19

http://proforcedefence.com/bullion-vans/

This is a truck not billion van, this one looks like something to use carry fire wood
Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by Unlimitk(m): 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2019
Andersonjr:
Assembling company
Don't compare this to that innoson rebadging company
All them dey do there na rebadging of Chinese cars
Lol

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by Ufranklin92(m): 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2019
ziegurf:
...these are cooling vans naw

not bullion vans

Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by Omoluabi16(m): 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2019
As usual, some people will look for means to discredit it. Before checking for its quality, they will ask if the producer is Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by pocohantas(f): 6:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
Unlimitk:

Go and eat your innoson shitt
They just started producing it
Overtime they will be better
Its better than that innoshit that rebadges Chinese products
Rubbish

Okay. Sha shun tribalism

1 Like

Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by MrMcJay(m): 6:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
Otisker:
Na this one me and my gang go attack

Bro, be careful of what you say online.

You may think you're joking but there are security agents on this forum. Don't say things like this in public. By the time hand touch you would be regretting.

Don't put your family in unnecessary sorrow.

5 Likes

Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by Unlimitk(m): 6:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
naptu2:
Old (but good) news.
Yea u are very smart
They have started producing this since like end of last year
They are producing more better cars and boats now
Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by Ruggedniggaone: 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
Brainiac12:
Is this a bullion van all I see is trash
Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by Luckysbab: 6:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
pocohantas:

It is not only women that are concerned about aesthetics, everyone loves to get the complete package.

Go stand on any busy road leading to banks and you will see what bullion vans look like. It is hideous, I maintain that.

These are sky blue bullion vans na. It's not such a big deal.

1 Like

Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by pocohantas(f): 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2019
Unlimitk:

Shut the fukk up
I'm sure if it's from red mud land people that crave attention u would be shouting all over the internet
Rubbish
If u don't have any sensible thing to comment
Better vamoos

I can see you see things from tribal lenses. I am a very detribalized person. I am not interested in what part of the country it was made.

3 Likes

Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by EzekaUdenee: 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
Unlimitk:

Yea u are very smart
They have started producing this since like end of last year
They are producing more better cars and boats now
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by EzekaUdenee: 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
Unlimitk:

Don't compare this to that innoson rebadging company
All them dey do there na rebadging of Chinese cars
Lol
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by EzekaUdenee: 6:19pm On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
Unlimitk:
Yoruba company
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by farem: 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
athaboi:

Either way, you are not going to be really pleased.
I think there is no need, explaining.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by Menance: 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
Assembled cooling vans.
Looking like what we use in our mechanical engineering workshop.

2 Likes

Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by EzekaUdenee: 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
Unlimitk:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2019
You go think say na correct company. They can owe salary for Africa. Yeye CEO Adetokubo Ogundeyin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Speed Limiting Device (08182880902/08033539981) / 2014 Model Nissan Altima Sportz Toks Full Option / 2020 Model Toyota Hilux Brand New Bullet Proof Full Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.