Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria (36949 Views)

✅✅✅✅✅✅clean Bulletproof Bullion 2007 Ford Es350 ....... For Sale / Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) / Land Rover Defender 110 2.5TD Bullion Vans For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by eternityk: 9:26am On Oct 11, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

grin grin grin

Jealous because I revealed the fact, on Innoson he is full owner of his plant, no doubt he seek technical supports from China, Japan and what have you. Main stakeholders in Proforce are Colombians, even if the company is in Yoruba land once the key actors withdraw it will collapsed, Michelin tires and Dunlop factory were once located in Southwest manufacturing different types of vehicle tires, they withdraw and moved to Ghana after they relocated their facilities here collapsed, recall that most of your people were stakeholders in michelin, same thing happened to other big companies that left Nigeria same thing is happening to Glaxosmithkline, so it's not about siting the firm in your land it's about managing it when they withdraw their expertise, financial and technical support,
Ok
Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by eternityk: 9:48am On Oct 11, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

grin grin grin

Jealous because I revealed the fact, on Innoson he is full owner of his plant, no doubt he seek technical supports from China, Japan and what have you. Main stakeholders in Proforce are Colombians, even if the company is in Yoruba land once the key actors withdraw it will collapsed, Michelin tires and Dunlop factory were once located in Southwest manufacturing different types of vehicle tires, they withdraw and moved to Ghana after they relocated their facilities here collapsed, recall that most of your people were stakeholders in michelin, same thing happened to other big companies that left Nigeria same thing is happening to Glaxosmithkline, so it's not about siting the firm in your land it's about managing it when they withdraw their expertise, financial and technical support,
So... Let me guess this straight
When other tribes talk about your companies
U call it lies and say they hate u.
I've seen u many times saying people are 'hating' on u
Also,it seems like whenever a company collapses in south west,u are happy
For u to be keeping tabs like this says a lot
At the end of the day
The only thing u want is Igbos to be progressing and everything working in your land
But if it's in other land,it's fake and false
OK,I've just seen the kind of person u are
Well , I know u are , don't play dumb
I've noticed a lot to conclude this is u also
At the end of the day nothing concern me with what happens in Igbo land
I wish Nigeria will break up quickly so that we will all go our own way
If that happens,at least I will give less shit of what is happening in your land
Even if all those companies move to Ghana probably because of good roads and electricity,yorubas still have stakes in them as all their produce is still being sold in Nigeria
So, y are u happy about bad news in other land
And if others are happy,u will claim they hate Igbos
Ok
Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by blueghost(m): 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2019
athaboi:
Production or assembling? Oga chose your words carefully, don't come and be confusing us....

Choose your words carefully reminds me of the avengers infinity wars movie when Thanos said that to Loki wink
Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by engrchykae(m): 6:40pm On Oct 11, 2019
Luckysbab:

Leadership problems are everywhere. See the knocks Dickson is getting for poor job in Bayelsa. See the Abia guy, the Kogi guy.

But I'm saying we can't just take it out on the entire population, like there's been no good from them. How many Southerners will do "aboki, shine my shoe work", "maigida for gate" and all that kinda thing.

Trust me man, my own issue is how we can be positioned for leadership, like they do over there. If not, maybe we need to find away of knowledge transfer, so that we don't keep having directionless leadership like we have now.

That's a more positive outlook, not just hating without a cause.

You feel me?
like you stated above,the southern governors are lambasted for bad governance but in the north THEY NEVER QUESTION THEIR LEADERS.
i never envy the political dominance of the north BECAUSE IT CAME AT A HEAVY PRICE OF IMPOVERISHING THE MASSES TO SUSTAIN THE FEW ELITES.
we must not cause artificial poverty because we need mai ruwas and shoe shiners.
these services can be obtained in modern shops all things being equal.
you sound like a northerner sha.
my people don't reason this way,so i don't feel you.
Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by Luckysbab: 9:58pm On Oct 11, 2019
engrchykae:
like you stated above,the southern governors are lambasted for bad governance but in the north THEY NEVER QUESTION THEIR LEADERS.
i never envy the political dominance of the north BECAUSE IT CAME AT A HEAVY PRICE OF IMPOVERISHING THE MASSES TO SUSTAIN THE FEW ELITES.
we must not cause artificial poverty because we need mai ruwas and shoe shiners.
these services can be obtained in modern shops all things being equal.
you sound like a northerner sha.
my people don't reason this way,so i don't feel you.

Alright

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) / We Facelift/Upgrade...BENZ/BMW/Audi/Lexus/Porsche/Toyota/Honda & More (4d Ceo's) / 2014 Model Nissan Altima Sportz Toks Full Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.