Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria (36944 Views)

✅✅✅✅✅✅clean Bulletproof Bullion 2007 Ford Es350 ....... For Sale / Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) / Land Rover Defender 110 2.5TD Bullion Vans For Sale (2) (3) (4)

Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by pocohantas(f): 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2019
This tribalist troll though...
Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by gozzlin: 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2019
Tinubu wil be amongst the first to place an order.
Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by engrchykae(m): 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
Luckysbab:
This is a welcome development. Innoson in the east, Proforce westside. Equation balance. cheesy cheesy
what about the northern parasites?
lest i forget they have bandits and repented boko haram boys

Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by AfroKnight: 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
Unlimitk:

They produce boats helmets too
Pics of proforce products

Thank you.

Please educate that ziegurf whose sense has been used to buy suya for runs girls at mami market.

Proforce are primarily defence contractors. Their target market has always been Security/Defence since 2008.

It is safe to say they are ballistics experts.
Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by vineyardfarms: 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
ALHAJI TINUBU AND APC WILL BE THEIR MAJOR CUSTOMER FOR ELECTION PURPOSE. GOOD NEWS.
Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by Solsix(m): 6:49pm On Oct 10, 2019
Apeshy101:

No single car manufacturing plant produce all their components.

This is called out sourcing.

Meanwhile, check my signature for if you need any web design service||blog, ecomerce etc
If nah innoson now una go know say nah assembly. It's proforce now and all a sudden u guys know no car manufacturing company produces all it's components

Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by Sunnyobums: 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2019
pocohantas:
Smh. Which CIT company will use this van that looks like something for packing shiit.

That sky blue one looks hideous. They should upgrade their design.
Grow up, its people like you that complain about why we don't progress as a nation, yet spewing trash at the little progress made, Behave.
Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by tot(f): 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2019
Tribalism has reduced the IQ of so many Nigerians, they simply can't think straight at all.

Stupidity of the highest order.
Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by Unlimitk(m): 6:54pm On Oct 10, 2019
pocohantas:

I can see you see things from tribal lenses. I am a very detribalized person. I am not interested in what part of the country it was made.
Then shut the fukk up and go to romance section
Isn't that where u people go to?
Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by betterpikinn: 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2019
VillageHead:
Yoruba amaka!
OSU EMEKA grin grin grin grin
Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by seunmsg(m): 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2019
It’s such a shame reading the Innoson vs Proforce nonsense that this thread has degenerated into. Can’t we just appreciate or criticize without adding ethnicity to it? What the fvck is wrong with us? Can’t we just support and promote the two brands?

Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by Blazebond(m): 6:57pm On Oct 10, 2019
I nor go lie ehn,dis bullion van be like 5000 litre kerosene tanker,shuooo,we nor fit do something make e rugged and fine sef grin grin grin grin
Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
pocohantas:
Smh. Which CIT company will use this van that looks like something for packing shiit.

That sky blue one looks hideous. They should upgrade their design.
which kind bad mouth be this kai
Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by Unlimitk(m): 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
RTSC:
If the usual bad Belle from Yoruba land don't support indigenous brands like innoson with more general purpose vehicles, what hope does the special purpose companies like proforce have?
Go and eat your innoshit

Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by tot(f): 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2019
M.y.n.d. is viewing cheesy
Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by ogunsbanjul(m): 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2019
You're a suspect. Security agency should look and question you for this statement. Die die ni Olorun ma mu gbogbo yin loruko Jesu
Otisker:
Na this one me and my gang go attack

Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by Sunnyobums: 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2019
pocohantas:

You are the one that needs to grow up if you are stupid enough into thinking developed nations grew by lack of criticism. Pfffft!
Then criticize with compassion and a little sense at least and stop making mockery of another man's struggle, if u haven't made any simple innovation or contribution to economic development then keep quiet and allow those who can to do their job, nonsense and shit truck.
Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by pocohantas(f): 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
Sunnyobums:

Then criticize with compassion and a little sense at least and stop making mockery of another man's struggle, if u haven't made any simple innovation or contribution to economic development then keep quiet and allow those who can to do their job, nonsense and shit truck.

In his mind one needs to make an invention to appreciate good aesthetics.

Zero sense. grin
Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by TundeBricklayer: 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2019
Unlimitk:
Yoruba company
Own by Colombians
Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by Sunnyobums: 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
pocohantas:

In his mind one needs to make an invention to appreciate good aesthetics.

Zero sense. grin
Says a dunce who can't differentiate between negative criticism and appreciation of aesthetics, keep contradicting yourself.
Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by Luckysbab: 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2019
engrchykae:
what about the northern parasites?
lest i forget they have bandits and repented boko haram boys

Don't be like that man. Unnecessary, if you ask me.

Jelani Aliyu is from the North, by the way
Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by uuzba(m): 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2019
Brainiac12:
Is this a bullion van all I see is trash
Do you have a car factory?
Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by omenka(m): 7:23pm On Oct 10, 2019
Nairaland has indeed gone to the dogs. How could a thread of this nature quickly degenerate into a tribal slugfest?

Haba my people!! sad
Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by tot(f): 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2019
Even the known tribalists are complaining about tribalism. Hahaha.
Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by Sunnyobums: 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
pocohantas:

You must be very slow if you think I was doing the latter. Understanding isn't your forte, unfortunately- na your type dey fast to speech. grin
Your level of comprehension, reasoning and expression is too low for a lady, Stay Woke.

Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by engrchykae(m): 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
Luckysbab:

Don't be like that man. Unnecessary, if you ask me.

Jelani Aliyu is from the North, by the way
one out of a million is not good for the society.
the jelani aliyu might even be an elite.
what annoys me about the north is that the poverty and illiteracy is ARTIFICIAL.
its made and sustained by the political class.
none of their governors wants to sustain the almajiri schools

Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2019
uuzba:

Do you have a car factory?
Yes the one that produce cars with free WiFi
Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by TundeBricklayer: 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2019
PureFace1:
Good development

They should improve the design sha

I like their APC

Unlimitk:
Yoruba company

http://businessnews.com.ng/2014/01/30/nigeria-imports-1500-armoured-vehicles-yearly-proforce-boss/
Same game you guys played with LADOL, claiming to be a Yoruba, until British major stakeholders was revealed

Proforce is owned by Colombians

Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by pocohantas(f): 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
Sunnyobums:

Your level of comprehension, reasoning and expression is too low for a lady, Stay Woke.

Yours is actually non-existent for a human. Creatures like you is why I think pregnancy should be reduced to 1mth. Ain't going through 9mths to birth a dunderhead. Gosh! angry
Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2019
Brainiac12:
Is this a bullion van all I see is trash

Since it didn't come from innoson motor... Hater's crew

My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) / We Facelift/Upgrade...BENZ/BMW/Audi/Lexus/Porsche/Toyota/Honda & More (4d Ceo's) / 2014 Model Nissan Altima Sportz Toks Full Option