Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria (36952 Views)

✅✅✅✅✅✅clean Bulletproof Bullion 2007 Ford Es350 ....... For Sale / Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) / Land Rover Defender 110 2.5TD Bullion Vans For Sale (2) (3) (4)

Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by olaniyilukman(m): 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2019
Unlimitk:
Yoruba company
Na ethnicity go kill you

Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by RTSC: 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2019
If the usual bad Belle from Yoruba land don't support indigenous brands like innoson with more general purpose vehicles, what hope does the special purpose companies like proforce have?

Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by Susu888(m): 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2019
We shall get there eventually. Na tanks and helo's remain for us to match the developed countries in the defense industries.

Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by farem: 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2019
Brainiac12:
Is this a bullion van all I see is trash

...and this is coming from one who doesn't know the technology behind a wheelbarrow!

Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by EzekaUdenee: 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2019
Unlimitk:
Yoruba company
Their factory is in ogun state
Ogun state billionaires again

Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by Luckysbab: 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2019
pocohantas:

You may have to read the comment again. It is pretty obvious the design is the problem. Most bullion vans are shades of blue/grey. So, the colour is definitely not the problem.
Did you also read where they said the CBN and others already use these "badly designed vehicles".

It's only just coming to the limelight now. So honestly their clients are really more interested in holding them to that "safety assured" slogan and nothing else really matters.

But really, you could shoot the company a mail, to suggest better aesthetics concepts to them. Who knows where it could take you from there. No kidding

Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by EzekaUdenee: 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2019
Unlimitk:

They manufacture it
Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by EzekaUdenee: 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2019
Unlimitk:

Nobody in your village can manufacture this
Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by pocohantas(f): 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2019
Luckysbab:

Did you also read where they said the CBN and others already use these "badly designed vehicles".

It's only just coming to the limelight now. So honestly their clients are really more interested in holding them to that "safety assured" slogan and nothing else really matters.

But really, you could shoot the company a mail, to suggest better aesthetics concepts to them. Who knows where it could take you from there. No kidding

Doesn't change the fact that I consider it hideous- which has been my stand. Thank you
Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by Sagay212: 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2019
horsepower101:
The same people that spew hatred towards innoson that makes cars for the mass market with 80% local content will come here to celebrate and display their hypocrisy. Proforce is an assembly company that customizes for customers based on orders. Their market reach is negligible when compared to innoson.

I hope proforce succeeds unlike the hypocrites and haters that hope to see innoson fail.

Lol...umu ipod...them don swear for una...

Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by mercyviv(f): 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2019
athaboi:
Production or assembling? Oga chose your words carefully, don't come and be confusing us....
Vehicles have been said to be produced in Nigeria since Jonathan regime. If you doubt this report then you should also doubt that Innoson cars are produced in Nigeria grin
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by EzekaUdenee: 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
Unlimitk:

They produce boats helmets too
Pics of proforce products

Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by EzekaUdenee: 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
Unlimitk:

Go and design it for them
Rubbish talk

Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by Luckysbab: 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
pocohantas:

Doesn't change the fact that I consider it hideous- which has been my stand. Thank you

You need to have the last say, I see. No qualms, enjoy the victory dance Poco. grin grin grin

Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by Princeton92(m): 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
Great work!

Innoson from South-East

Proforce from South-West

Perfect imperfection!.....

Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2019
The drivers side windows are too big for an armored bullion van. What are they thinking?
Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by Unlimitk(m): 6:30pm On Oct 10, 2019
pocohantas:

Shut the fukk up
I'm sure if it's from red mud land people that crave attention u would be shouting all over the internet
Rubbish
If u don't have any sensible thing to comment
Better vamoos

Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by pocohantas(f): 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
Luckysbab:

You need to have the last say, I see. No qualms, enjoy the victory dance Poco. grin grin grin

Never got into the ring- no victory here. I have more things to bother about.
Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2019
pocohantas:
Smh. Which CIT company will use this van that looks like something for packing shiit.

That sky blue one looks hideous. They should upgrade their design.

most of the bullion vans we have in these parts have always been ugly

not sure we can achieve an aesthetically pleasing van with technology locally available

Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by Luckysbab: 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2019
pocohantas:

Never got into the ring- no victory here. I have more things to bother about.

I know that. You're a business woman. You have my best wishes.

But you like war pass quarrel o. Never mind my proverb abeg grin grin

Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by Luckysbab: 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
ornicus:

That's why I tried encouraging her to take it up with the company. I hope she takes that serious.

not sure we can achieve an aesthetically pleasing van with technology locally available

Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by Unlimitk(m): 6:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
EzekaUdenee:
[s][/s]
Guy,please stop quoting me
Please
Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by EzekaUdenee: 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
Unlimitk:

Guy,please stop quoting me
Please
oya tell me sorry
Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by pocohantas(f): 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
Sunnyobums:

Grow up, its people like you that complain about why we don't progress as a nation, yet spewing trash at the little progress made, Behave.

You are the one that needs to grow up if you are stupid enough into thinking developed nations grew by lack of criticism. Pfffft!
Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by Unlimitk(m): 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
ornicus:

They just started producing it
Overtime they will get the smoothness and curving of the vehicles
Give kudos where its due

Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by Unlimitk(m): 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2019
EzekaUdenee:
oya tell me sorry
OK
I'm really really sorry
Thank u
Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by EzekaUdenee: 6:40pm On Oct 10, 2019
Unlimitk:

OK
I'm really really sorry
Thank u
you've earned your freedom
go in peace
Re: ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 10, 2019
pocohantas:

These ones are what I will call rugged. Compare it to that cooling van. Lol

The only real difference imho is that the proforce truck is not unibody.

Wonder what that decision is about

My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) / We Facelift/Upgrade...BENZ/BMW/Audi/Lexus/Porsche/Toyota/Honda & More (4d Ceo's) / 2014 Model Nissan Altima Sportz Toks Full Option