Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

BB Naija Is Destroying My Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BB Naija Is Destroying My Marriage (595 Views)

Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz / My Urge For Sex Is Destroying Me / Help: I Think I Am Destroying My Life! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BB Naija Is Destroying My Marriage by IsmailVasiti: 1:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
Sometimes, you think you have seen it all; meanwhile you have not even seen half of it.

Reality shows can be real enough, but that is exactly just what they are: shows. There’s nothing wrong in enjoying such, really. The problem arises when you start to mix up your real life with the things you watch.

You’ll understand soon enough, on today’s agony aunt series.

Let’s take a look at this mail I got sometime this week;

Dear Agony Aunt,
I have been married for three years, no kids yet; and we have been very happy. My wife is a very big fan of Big Brother Naija, but that is not even the issue.

When the show was still on, if something happens to any of her favourites in the house, she will take it out on me. She can just be moody and start giving me attitude. Just because of Big Brother Naija.

Everything became worse when Tacha was disqualified. Ah, this woman will not cook, clean or do anything. She is just eternally angry.

Read more here: https://www.magazine.vasiti.com/agony-aunt-series-look-what-big-brother-naija-caused/
Re: BB Naija Is Destroying My Marriage by donbachi(m): 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
Solution.....Go and marry tacha...or go into next bbnaija house.
Re: BB Naija Is Destroying My Marriage by amiibaby(f): 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
Lol
Re: BB Naija Is Destroying My Marriage by Jayslicky: 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2019
Too bad you married a child in an adult's body.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

7 Great Secrets About Men Most Women Don’t Know! / 8 Things To Agree On Before Engaging A Nigerian Lady / Naija Girls Are Too Stingy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.