Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,924 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz (37822 Views)

I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / I Fell In Love With My Son’s Dick Immediately I Saw Him Naked. Mother Of 3 Cries / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by MaryAye(f): 9:57am On Oct 06, 2022
After taking the advice of meaningful nairlanders on this https://www.nairaland.com/7341050/he-wants-date-he-doesnt.

This is the aftermath.

I arranged for a meet-up with him to discuss my supposed assumptions. He told me, "he doesn't hate my child, but he feels my son was gargling like a mewling child."

I asked him to elucidate. Which he did and I politely told him that if he gargled, it was because he's still four. I think he should give my son time and establish a friendly relationship with him.

It was like my pep talks rattled him and he immediately slapped me that I have insulted him and trapped his pride. I was like, what!!!

This was a harmless discussion. Why did you slap me? He started apologising. He said he didn't know what came over him.

I told him to leave my shop. I told him I will call him when I'm less angry.
To me, I wanted to pipe low and take his word for it. He asked for some money to take bolt home because he didn't come out with cash. I went into the shop and gave him.

After that day I didn't call him or wanted to have anything to do with him. To my greatest surprise yesterday, he came to my shop and started assaulting me so that I can't leave. I was like, I never wanted to date you before. I was just considering your proposal.

That little tussle was what led to him scattering the fruits I bought. My neighbours came to our shop and before I knew it, he has raze all my goods.

My neighbours called the market chairman and they bungled him to the police station.

What is wrong with men this day? I didn't collect anything from him. Thank God I took the advice of nairalanders. You guys helped me to identify this before going into it.

Thank you, all.

355 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by chatinent: 9:57am On Oct 06, 2022
I arranged for a meet-up with him to discuss my supposed assumptions. He told me, "he doesn't hate my child, but he feels my son was gargling like a mewling child."

I asked him to elucidate. Which he did and I politely told him that if he gargled, it was because he's still four. I think he should give my son time and establish a friendly relationship with him.
Stop forcing yourself on anyone. If you have a child, yes shit happens and the child has come to stay. Don't let anyone treat you like a pity excuse. You are the most important person in your world too.

It was like my pep talks rattled him and he immediately slapped me that I have insulted him and trapped his pride.

Sorry, I don't get this.

You guys were having a discussion and he stood up, frowned, moved his hand close to your cheeks, then slapped you? As in I don't understand. Ko ye mi. Reality doesn't seem to work that way.

Update: the OP has changed a lot from her initial writeup. It's more looking falsely.

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Nemesis0147(m): 10:01am On Oct 06, 2022
Slap ke? grin
That’s a hot tempered guy you got there...
grin

26 Likes

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Zee0007: 10:24am On Oct 06, 2022
A toxic man will always be a toxic man no matter how he tries to hide it.

Wait ooo!!! I'm I the only one that loves the Op writing skills?

208 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 06, 2022
MaryAye:
After taking the advice of meaningful nairlanders on this https://www.nairaland.com/7341050/he-wants-date-he-doesnt.

This is the aftermath.

I arranged for a meet-up with him to discuss my supposed assumptions.

After that day I didn't call him or wanted to have anything to do with him. To my greatest surprise yesterday, he came to my shop and started assaulting me so that I can't leave. I was like, I never wanted to date you before. I was just considering your proposal.

That little tussle was what led to him scattering the fruits I bought. My neighbours came to our shop and before I knew it, he has raze all my goods.

My neighbours called the market chairman and they bungled him to the police station.

What is wrong with men this day? I didn't collect anything from him. Thank God I took the advice of nairalanders. You guys helped me to identify this before going into it.

Thank you, all. Nlfpmod

That's the mentality of most boys on this forum. If you dare date any of them, you may live to tell a sad tale.
Make sure he vomits all the damages. Arrest his mom, father, siblings, entire family and friends, his Alfa or Pastor or Herbalist or Atheist folks. Make sure you deal with him physically and spiritually. What an unfortunate man with nothing to gain and nothing to produce.
Sum up the total worth of what he destroyed physically and emotionally. They may be up to N3m or N5m. Let him cough it out. After his release from the police station, charge him to court. Harass him regularly with emotional blackmail and make sure you tell all Nigerians he threatened your life.
Get police reports, court orders etc. Report him to people that can help him pay maybe you go recover some amount since the man is so broke.
The he-goats must suffer like a village goat!

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by garriAndsugar: 10:25am On Oct 06, 2022
You should have responded with a slap too when he slapped you.

6 Likes

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Candidlady: 10:26am On Oct 06, 2022
Sweetplum:

Make sure he vomits all the damages. Arrest his mom, father, siblings, entire family and friends, his Alfa or Pastor or

cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Promicah: 10:27am On Oct 06, 2022
Nlfpmod, finally, something good have come out from nairlanders comments grin

12 Likes

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 06, 2022
Candidlady:

cheesy grin
I just dey boil as I dey see the story.
Good men are just few out there. Imagine the werey dey destroy things before marriage. If them come marry him nko?
Na Osinachi husband X2.

40 Likes

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by MaryAye(f): 10:32am On Oct 06, 2022
Sweetplum:

That's the mentality of most boys on this forum. If you dare date any of them, you may live to tell a sad tale.
Make sure he vomits all the damages. Arrest his mom, father, siblings, entire family and friends, his Alfa or Pastor or Herbalist or Atheist folks. Make sure you deal with him physically and spiritually. What an unfortunate man with nothing to gain and nothing to produce.
Sum up the total worth of what he destroyed physically and emotionally. They may be up to N3m or N5m. Let him cough it out. After his release from the police station, charge him to court. Harass Jim regularly with emotional blackmail and make sure you tell all Nigerians he threatened your life.

He's so broke. He can't afford it. I will have to start all over again with the fruit biz. I will have to look for another money to continue the biz.

He's still looking for a job to keep soul and body together. I will leave him with God. At least my life was not taken.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Ballzproblem2: 10:38am On Oct 06, 2022
sick bastard, hopefully you keep an eye on him in that cell cause if he comes out who knows what else he might do ,get a man in force possible of high rank to threaten him that if anything happens to you,he will suffer,stay safe

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 06, 2022
MaryAye:

He's so broke. He can't afford it. I will have to start all over again with the fruit biz. I will have to look for another money to continue the biz.

He's still looking for a job to keep soul and body together. I will leave him with God. At least my life was not taken.
I feel like saying you should DM me and let me teach you how to handle him spiritually. He need to cough it somehow.
Anyways, God is the greatest. Leave him to God.

11 Likes

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Candidlady: 10:48am On Oct 06, 2022
Sweetplum:

I just dey boil as I dey see the story.
Good men are just few out there. Imagine the weren't dey destroy things before marriage. If them come marry him nko?
Na Osinachi husband X2.

Some times idont fault guys who abuse their partners.. be like some ladies love toxicity in a relationship

Something icant understand

8 Likes

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by baralatie(m): 10:54am On Oct 06, 2022
He got angry with a four year old
He now slapped
He now asked for money
He now destroyed your place of income

shocked

This is more than toxicity o!this is trouble knocking in your face!

Thank God you made a decision to not push the relationship further but ended it

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by baralatie(m): 10:55am On Oct 06, 2022
Sweetplum:

I feel like saying you should DM me and let me teach you how to handle him spiritually. He need to cough it somehow.
Anyways, God is the greatest. Leave him to God.
Handle ke?
It is better she left him
That is the best means of handling

2 Likes

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Tegabadguy(m): 11:22am On Oct 06, 2022
MaryAye:

This is the aftermath.

It was like my pep talks rattled him and he immediately slapped me that I have insulted him and trapped his pride. I was like, what!!!

This was a harmless discussion. Why did you slap me? He started apologising. He said he didn't know what came over him.

To me, I wanted to pipe low and take his word for it. He asked for some money to take bolt home because he didn't come out with cash. I went into the shop and gave him.

Thank you, all. Nlfpmod

sorry for the loss

1 Like

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Tenrack: 11:23am On Oct 06, 2022
Sweetplum:

Sum up the total worth of what he destroyed physically and emotionally. They may be up to N3m or N5m. Let him cough it out. After his release from the police station, charge him to court. Harass Jim regularly with emotional blackmail and make sure you tell all Nigerians he threatened your life.
haba babe tongue stop generalized statements

2 Likes

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Weirdcamila: 11:26am On Oct 06, 2022
Where do you all find this lunatics

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Slynation(m): 11:28am On Oct 06, 2022
MaryAye:

This is the aftermath.

Thank you, all. Nlfpmod

You see my problem with some of you abi, after trying to date rubbish, you come out to generalize and blame the whole Men... sad sad

Kindly put, what is wrong with Daniel, if the guy's name is Daniel...

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by goshikid: 11:30am On Oct 06, 2022
Sweetplum:

Mumu shey you don date every guy for this forum to know say na so we be...

Just the type as if your brain the malfunction undecided

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 06, 2022
goshikid:
Mumu shey you don date every guy for this forum to know say na so we be...

Just the type as if your brain the malfunction undecided
Na your brain dey malfunction. Ode. You no dey see all the stupid posts you and your brothers post here?
Receive brain before talking to your sisters.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by goshikid: 11:35am On Oct 06, 2022
Sweetplum:

Na your brain dey malfunction. Ode. You no dey see all the stupid posts you and your brothers post here?
Receive brain before talking to your sisters.
you fit no even fine for real life, maybe na Nairaland d help your life.. Carry mouth like spoon

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Slynation(m): 11:37am On Oct 06, 2022
Sweetplum:

You Sabi carry person matter for head shaah...which one is arrest his family, friends, siblings angry when they started there rubbish, did they inform anybody...!! grin

@MaryAye, please do not listen to this advise, as you can see, the guy in question doesn't have shi-shi and I wonder what you were doing with a ragamuffin in the first place, infact you have yourself to blame, In a quest to cure konji you decided to stick with a mentally deranged idiot, a jobless somebody that doesn't add any value to you and himself...

As it stands, your goods is gone, just count your loses and move on, but the matter will not end here, the guy will definitely come back for you to have his pound of flesh for arresting him, so make him sign an undertaking to give you and your son 100yards, this is where you might involve his family...

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Slynation(m): 11:42am On Oct 06, 2022
garriAndsugar:
You should have responded with a slap too when he slapped you.
Na for carry her news enter Nairaland for us... grin grin And I hope you know if it's not badnews, NC no go post...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 06, 2022
Tenrack:
haba babe tongue stop generalized statements
Ok sweety. You are not part of them.

1 Like

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 06, 2022
goshikid:
you fit no even fine for real life, maybe na Nairaland d help your life.. Carry mouth like spoon
I fine pass ur destiny

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 06, 2022
Slynation:

@MaryAye, please do not listen to this advise, as you can see, the guy in question doesn't have shi-shi and I wonder what you were doing with a ragamuffin in the first place, infact you have yourself to blame, In a quest to cure konji you decided to stick with a mentally deranged idiot, a jobless somebody that doesn't add any value to you and himself...

As it stands, your goods is gone, just count your loses and move on, but the matter will not end here, the guy will definitely come back for you to have his pound of flesh for arresting him, so make him sign an undertaking to give you and your son 100yards, this is where you might involve his family...
Did you just accuse the op.of trying to cure konji?
Op Shey u see who dey advise dey tell u say u dated the guy for sex. Smh

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Categories Of Ladies That May Lose Their Virginity On Valentine’s Day / Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? / One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.