Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons (8410 Views)

Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by godwine11: 9:29pm On Nov 29, 2021
Homeset group
1. They change staff every 3 weeks.
2. HR can't talk without shouting.
3. Only HR is management.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 29, 2021
All the Electricity Distribution Companies in Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:23am On Nov 30, 2021
HR and admin always want to put the blame on workers and want to sack you before the end of the month for the own negligence...
I won't mention the name though
If you are working in an organization and the HR tell your colleagues he is going to sack you but when he see you he didn't say anything, what plan do you think the HR has ?
Me I kukuma believe he is planning something bad, I call it a quit embarassed

12 Likes

Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by westlius(m): 12:49am On Nov 30, 2021
filling station in porthacourt
You work for only 3-4 month
You fired

1 Like

Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by FriendsAndFans(m): 1:11am On Nov 30, 2021
I have a lot of employers to report but then again, if the Nigerian Industrial Court and the Nigeria Labour Congress wasn't romanticing politics, Employers will have been on their toes undecided

Happy Christmas in advance oo.
Make person do Christmas 4 me

10 Likes

Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by Waterlilly: 4:40am On Nov 30, 2021
Bedc and Philips outsourcing

3 Likes

Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by Jay5mie: 5:33am On Nov 30, 2021
oilmonie:
All the Electricity Distribution Company's in Nigeria

Thank God i didn't take their job lol

2 Likes

Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by Jay5mie: 5:34am On Nov 30, 2021
westlius:
Jets filling station in porthacourt
You work for only 3-4 month
You fired

That's bad
Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by Nutase: 5:43am On Nov 30, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by Tokskob2008: 6:49am On Nov 30, 2021
Any Chinese, Lebanese or India factory.
Those guys will frustrate your life at all cost.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by ademasta(m): 7:07am On Nov 30, 2021
undecided
Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by Mrklemo(m): 7:17am On Nov 30, 2021
One printing firm @ area10, UTC Abuja. You're employed as a Supervisor, you will work as a sales person, run errands for the madam, go out to buy diesel, attend to customers. You must know the price of all printing jobs in a space of one month. You must not smile or gist with your colleagues because you are their Supervisor. In her word '' i want you people to be fighting, thats when you are working. Nonsense.
She said she cant continue with me after one month.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by Ultimate36(m): 7:36am On Nov 30, 2021
Work in banking industry fess and know the meaning of toxic working environment.

7 Likes

Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 30, 2021
Every private school in Nigeria

21 Likes

Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by talk2hb1(m): 8:05am On Nov 30, 2021
ChamsSwitch Behind Silver Bird Galleria, toxic work environment, they pay salary on the 15-18th of next month and be expecting half of your salary to be paid, last but not least they are owing lots of ex-employees millions of Naira, so they change employees anyhow. They are still owing me if not millions of Naira, after several calls and emails I just dey look maybe they will change their mind and pay up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by Rickmann: 8:49am On Nov 30, 2021
godwine11:
Homeset group

Work in any commercial bank as a marketer and know the meaning of modern day slavery.

6 Likes

Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by FX2BROWN: 9:06am On Nov 30, 2021
Gabysn Peyz Ltd, a company located at Afinni street, of Bashua Street, in Surulere. They promised HEAVEN ON EARTH, but failed to pay. All her staffs have one story to tell. Especially those who had left, the company is still owning me 2 months salary along with other staff who had left. Pains all over. Avoid Gabsyn Peyz Ltd, it's a useless company!

5 Likes

Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by DrGill(m): 9:14am On Nov 30, 2021
Lalasticlala Mods, Kindly put to front page

3 Likes

Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by jericco1(m): 9:31am On Nov 30, 2021
I don't know though, I haven't had issues with where I have worked apart from one where a Lebanese was the manager. Dude is an asshole
Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by tuclap(m): 9:34am On Nov 30, 2021
Teebilos hotels and dynamic security company warri delta state. Dynamic na thief. They dont pay on time and if they pay, they will have excuse to deduct your salary
Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by lereinter(m): 9:35am On Nov 30, 2021
In nigeria if you are not doing federal or state government work or some few multi national company work

You are just freelancing

You want to gain experience and knowledge to get a higher position or start your own

Remove your mind that you will acquire bliss and be adequately rewarded for your efforts

8 Likes

Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by Emeks008(m): 10:48am On Nov 30, 2021
talk2hb1:
ChamsSwitch Behind Silver Bird Galleria, toxic work environment, they pay salary on the 15-18th of next month and be expecting half of your salary to be paid, last but not least they are owing lots of ex-employees millions of Naira, so they change employees anyhow. They are still owing me if not millions of Naira, after several calls and emails I just dey look maybe they will change their mind and pay up.

Can you forward your complain in written form to HUMAN RIGHT RADIO (BREKETE FAMILY )

They will take up the matter and the company will pay you ASAP.

They have been helping people to get genuine justice in Nigeria irrespective of where you come from.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by talk2hb1(m): 10:51am On Nov 30, 2021
Emeks008:

Can you forward your complain in written form to HUMAN RIGHT RADIO (BREKETE FAMILY )

They will take will take up the matter and the company will pay you ASAP.

They have been helping people to get genuine justice in Nigeria irrespective of where you come from.
Oh, really!
Thanks I will do that ASAP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by Emeks008(m): 11:03am On Nov 30, 2021
talk2hb1:

Oh, really!
Thanks I will do that ASAP

Wish you the best

1 Like

Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by timibare(m): 11:07am On Nov 30, 2021
Hmmmm nnkan nbe ooh
Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by DawnStudios(m): 11:33am On Nov 30, 2021
I've not worked for someone before, I enjoy the freedom that being your own boss gives.
That's why you guys should support my business so I can keep enjoying my freedom. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by juri: 11:57am On Nov 30, 2021
talk2hb1:

I really feal for you and others in your situation. They are still owing you millions?. The truth is most Nigerians complaining about things like these never really fight back. Institutions like the Federal industrial Court are actually addressing issues like this. Well if you are really serious on getting your money back and fight for it (he that is down already needs fear no fall), you stand a chance. I know the challenge usually in cases like this is that the victim may not have the financial resources of prosecuting the case. We have a way of avoiding this challenge. You can message me for more details if interested either as an individual or as a group of employees/former employees who have been wrongly treated. You may be surprised at the outcome.

7 Likes

Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by Kaycee54321(m): 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2021
Tokskob2008:
Any Chinese, Lebanese or India factory.
Those guys will frustrate your life at all cost.

I know of one. cheesy

Their supervisor will keep chanting,
"Work, Work, Work. Work, my friend, Work. No Work, no Pay..." in his funny accent, while the factory workers break their backs into the work. cheesy

E no easy anywhere.

Lalasticlala and mods abeg push to front page...make person no begin 2022 in reverse.

8 Likes

Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by Thermodynamics(m): 1:04pm On Nov 30, 2021
godwine11:
Homeset group

"HR can't talk without shouting" grin grin grin typical black man behaviour, black African monkeys in suit feeling funky because they manage to secure an HR position in one third world country (Nigeria) with their 152,000Naira/month salary.

2 Likes

Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by Generaloluseye: 1:34pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ultimate36:
Work in banking industry fess and know the meaning of toxic working environment.

Especially as a contract staff

3 Likes

Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by Generaloluseye: 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
Thermodynamics:

"HR can't talk without shouting" grin grin grin typical black man behaviour, black African monkeys in suit feeling funky because they manage to secure an HR position in one third world country (Nigeria) with their 152,000Naira/month salary.

I hope they are not a Loan company
Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by Temistar5(f): 2:40pm On Nov 30, 2021
Private schools...modern slavery

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News ! Shell Nigeria Is Recruiting Graduates Into Various Positions. / Skye Bank Recruitment / State Security Service Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.