Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star (74038 Views)

People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue / D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn / Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2019
Op, wetin come consign you with his life....
Jobless yoots
Re: 71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star by Hassan88(m): 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2019
Dig u say?? ���
Na so u go mistakenly go dig your grave one day
Re: 71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star by Offpoint: 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
Hello MrCoker kindly whatsapp me 0705 451 580.9 for your graphics needs.
Re: 71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star by mclorenzo(m): 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
Inside life
Re: 71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star by Damoche10: 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
ipafricaStaff:
Lady cries out on Instagram after seeing her own Frodd beg for money 71 weeks ago before his blessings located him

She wrote: this life eeh is not good to look down on anybody I swear. I was going through this guy page and I found this, our own special and blessed Frodd begging for money 71 weeks Ago

That's life.
Re: 71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star by bizhop01: 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
Cook super story from bbn
Re: 71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star by naijadrivablog: 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
Frodd should have won this prize. Other housemates are "made".

5 Likes

Re: 71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star by OdenKelechi(m): 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2019
MiaB:
Some people can dig sha
Welcome to the internet

1 Like

Re: 71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star by DonBenny77(m): 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2019
I don't understand how his life changed for the better, ok the recent butter endorsement.

1 Like

Re: 71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2019
So to be nominated for BBNaija means ure a success? shocked

Nigerians and backward mentality.

1 Like

Re: 71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star by Adebowale89(m): 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
I like his outfit
Re: 71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star by rahztafari(m): 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
betterpikinn:
hmnn!

I HATE ONLINE BEGGERS WITH PASSION

WHY NOT SENT THE PERSON A DM?

SOME PEOPLE NO GET SHAME AT ALL undecided

But the digger of this post is such a silly jobless attention seeking TROLL

71 weeks is Luke ONE and HALF years ago undecided

That was 71 weeks ago my brother. Level don change for the guy and there is no such thing as as a past shame for a man of the moment

1 Like

Re: 71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star by jaxxy(m): 7:45pm On Oct 10, 2019
See how bb naija Changed people’s lives for better and yet sm biased, one way traffic people will be shouting Nigeria the budget is this and that like we are in the National Assembly or they can’t make their own contribution to the topics without disrupting others.

2 Likes

Re: 71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 10, 2019
cry
Re: 71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star by femi4: 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
Idonki:

He will surely pick
lazy people's prayer

1 Like

Re: 71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star by Dreew(f): 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2019
But this is too low of Frodd. He fall hand seriously. However, the person that digged this out under the guise that he/she's asking God to pick his call will surely meet his karma someday soon.

1 Like

Re: 71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star by Lamanii22(f): 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2019
Woow.... May my life change for the better in Jesus' name...
Re: 71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star by VAQAXY: 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2019
This is grace
Re: 71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star by alfredilly: 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2019
This is likely an edit post aimed at currying sympathy for the guy. I'm familiar with his numerous supporters strategy.
Re: 71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star by edoairways: 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2019
Solsix:
God that did it for frood pls pick my call
God does not support immortality instead Luciferlove and edoairways does
Re: 71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star by Colb461: 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2019
Just pray u never get to that point of begging...after all u are lady u knw ur ways around this like this...unlike a guy that av to feed nd cloth himself
Dreew:
But this is too low of Frodd. He fall hand seriously. However, the person that digged this out under the guise that he/she's asking God to pick call will surely meet his disgrace too someday soon.

3 Likes

Re: 71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star by Isoduwa(m): 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
Solsix:

God don't pick calls from 3310
Re: 71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star by tunary(m): 8:02pm On Oct 10, 2019
Dottore:
Who's Frod pls
He is the ambassador to united nations on international protocol but based in middle east

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star by onilanre(m): 8:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
MiaB:
Some people can dig sha

They're called social media FBI

1 Like

Re: 71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star by tunary(m): 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2019
Lamanii22:
Woow.... May my life change for the better in Jesus' name...
As you dey like that? make Mr IBU no hear you utter this one o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star by KKKWHITE(m): 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
Solsix:
Are you sure is God's doing

1 Like

Re: 71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star by meobizy(f): 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
He is a hustler. His hustling spirit got him into the BBNaija house, into third place, into Esther and a few females’ hearts and will guarantee him a bright future. It is not rocket science: hope and action towards that hope always pays off.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star by TruthinAction: 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
Must they dig into his past? Well, he should also try and assist his friends and families in need within his ability. He should not be like Goodluck Jonathan who told us he did not put on shoes to school but forgot his people when he became President. Even one of his brother died of stress looking for money when Jonathan was the sitting President.
Re: 71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star by KAHNUL(m): 8:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
Idonki:

He will surely pick
Pick our call. Amen

1 Like

Re: 71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star by islandmoon: 8:18pm On Oct 10, 2019
Once Upon A Time, There Was A Non-conforming Sparrow Who Decided Not To Fly South For The Winter.

Once upon a time, there was a non-conforming sparrow who decided not to fly south for the winter. However, soon after the weather turned cold, the sparrow changed his mind and reluctantly started to fly south. After a short time, ice began to form his on his wings and he fell to earth in a barnyard almost frozen. A cow passed by and crapped on this little bird and the sparrow thought it was the end, but the manure warmed him and defrosted his wings. Warm and happy the little sparrow began to sing. Just then, a large Tom cat came by and hearing the chirping investigated the sounds. As Old Tom cleared away the manure,he found the chirping bird and promptly ate him.

There are three morals to this story:

(1) Everyone who shits on you is not necessarily your enemy.
(2) Everyone who gets you out of shit is not necessarily your friend.
(3) If you are warm and happy in a pile of shit, keep your mouth shut.
Re: 71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star by NaijaElba(m): 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
The person that dug up this beggie beggie post shld have done so when Frodd just entered the Big brother house. He would have won if the dug up had gone viral long before now.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” / Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds / Angel Christopher: 'Men Find My Body Irresistible, Some Think I'm Mammy Water'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.