Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Uh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Uh (6411 Views)

Uh(nr*#@%$esz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uh by Samuel4689: 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2019
Iu
Re: Uh by Kingdollar28(m): 4:33pm On Oct 10, 2019
embarassed

Both of you are crazy!!

3months and you kon claim paparazzi on top person pikin wey be say there is 80% possibility say No be her t0t0 u go decide to settle down with las las.. na just nyash&go embarassed

In her own part ...

She is an idiot for being faster than her god!

Ordinary 3months of nyashing she don dy claim Rihanna make u kon marry her abi..

Anyway,u no go too blame am shaa cos she has suffered a heart attack.... Sorry I mean #heartbreak!

But how all these una tori take concern me sef??

D day u t0ast am,she kon agree, u no complain give us ooh...

U nyash 3 conservative good months, u no complain give us, now mumu matter don rise, u wan come disturb me and my good people of Nairaland..

Oga, may god Punish u dia sad

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uh by Ahmed0336(m): 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
Oga, if you are not okay with her attitudes just drop and keep searching.

Good girls are difficult to get these days..

Marriage is the ability to deal with each other's imperfections...

Wish you all the best....

1 Like

Re: Uh by ITbomb(m): 4:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
The wrongest move is to compare your ex in front of your present partner.
Every other shît between the two of una is secondary
Very soon, she will be comparing dick size

7 Likes

Re: Uh by pharrell8(m): 4:39pm On Oct 10, 2019
Here to read comments...
Re: Uh by blackpanthar: 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2019
Samuel4689:
So today i told my girlfriend that since three months we started dating she has never one day wash my clothes.

Immediately she got angry, removed my head from her legs and looked at me and said how will she wash my cloth, that she don’t do that, she will never wash my cloth and if I want her to wash my cloth, I should go and marry her because she can not do that.

She continued to say that was how she washed cloth for her ex and did everything who later abandoned her and after she finished washing my clothes and every other thing like a house wife, i will later go and marry another girl, that she can’t wash my clothes and walk out of the sitting room to living room.

Please advise me on what to do about this relationship.

I love her, and I would love to marry her but there are some characters she displays that i hate but think with time she would take correction and change but this her response looking right inside my eyes telling me she can not wash my clothes and walked out of me is so scaring. I need your advice!!!

i really am shocked, you are actually a Nigerian... and you exist in this day and time...

bitter truth is YOU ARE NOT IN ANY RELATIONSHIP... YOU ONLY HAVE A GLORIFIED MAID THAT YOU ARE ROMANTICALLY INVOLVED WITH.

Asides that, I feel you do not understand the basic definition of BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND relationships.... She is not your NANNY.... before you had her, were your clothes dirty? were you not washing your clothes?

You really do not know the different duties allocated to levels of relationships.... and MIXING them is what causes disaster...

on a sarcastic not why not LEAD BY EXAMPLE... if you want her to wash your clothes, why not wash hers.... afterall you help her remove it during sex... mtchew.... hypocrisy will not kee u

SHE IS NOT YOUR WIFE
SHE IS NOT YOUR MAID
SHE IS NOT MEANT TO BE LIVING WITH YOU, SHE CAN VISIT but should not co-habit with you until marriage.

SEX is stolen water and it is sweet when you are having it illegally....

IF YOU WANT HER TO BE 100% COMMITTED TO YOU THEN MAKE IT OFFICIAL AND MARRY HER 100%....

16 Likes

Re: Uh by oz4real83(m): 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2019
"She walked away from the sitting room to the living room" Is there a difference between a sitting room and a living room"? And to answer your question, any assistance by way of cleaning, cooking and finance between two people in a relationship is voluntary and optional, it isn't a must. Your giving her money is also voluntary until you marry her. That is why you must never kill yourself in any relationship. You can walk away if you can't take it. All the helps become mandatory immediately both of you say "I do".

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uh by nuelsam: 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2019
So,if she decides not to wash your clothes but got dumped afterwards....thats what? Your loss? Lol naija girls
Re: Uh by eddieguru(m): 4:51pm On Oct 10, 2019
You be amputee ...if she no wash your clothes, you do am by yourself make persin daughter no carry you play

3 Likes

Re: Uh by seanjy4konji: 4:52pm On Oct 10, 2019
hope you have heard what they told you about dick sizelater also the amount of minutes you use in bed...
Re: Uh by DonBenny77(m): 4:52pm On Oct 10, 2019
blackpanthar:

i really am shocked, you are actually a Nigerian... and you exist in this day and time...

bitter truth is YOU ARE NOT IN ANY RELATIONSHIP... YOU ONLY HAVE A GLORIFIED MAID THAT YOU ARE ROMANTICALLY INVOLVED WITH.

Asides that, I feel you do not understand the basic definition of BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND relationships.... She is not your NANNY.... before you had her, were your clothes dirty? were you not washing your clothes?

You really do not know the different duties allocated to levels of relationships.... and MIXING them is what causes disaster...

on a sarcastic not why not LEAD BY EXAMPLE... if you want her to wash your clothes, why not wash hers.... afterall you help her remove it during sex... mtchew.... hypocrisy will not kee u

SHE IS NOT YOUR WIFE
SHE IS NOT YOUR MAID
SHE IS NOT MEANT TO BE LIVING WITH YOU, SHE CAN VISIT but should not co-habit with you until marriage.

SEX is stolen water and it is sweet when you are having it illegally....

IF YOU WANT HER TO BE 100% COMMITTED TO YOU THEN MAKE IT OFFICIAL AND MARRY HER 100%....

Assuming she chills over for the weekend and they spoilt the bedsheets together. What's wrong with her washing for/with him on a Saturday morning.
Op I am speaking from experience I dated a girl for about 4 years she washed with me just once. She had that opinion it was wrong didn't pressure her further, I always knew I wouldn't marry her so I played along till she saw her type n bounced. Such girls have "been through a lot" they will always judge and stereotype you based on their numerous exes.
If you were my blood bro I wouldn't let you marry her..
I wee bite your ear so your eye go open grin

1 Like

Re: Uh by blinking001(m): 4:56pm On Oct 10, 2019
Forget it bro You're already on a cruise but you just don't know it yet. I recommend Ubunja red pill manuscript for you.
Re: Uh by Allsingles: 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2019
Samuel4689:
So today i told my girlfriend that since three months we started dating she has never one day wash my clothes.

Immediately she got angry, removed my head from her legs and looked at me and said how will she wash my cloth, that she don’t do that, she will never wash my cloth and if I want her to wash my cloth, I should go and marry her because she can not do that.

She continued to say that was how she washed cloth for her ex and did everything who later abandoned her and after she finished washing my clothes and every other thing like a house wife, i will later go and marry another girl (she saw a old Facebook conversation with my ex where i said I’m going to marry her but deep down me i know i was not serious about it), that she can’t wash my clothes and walk out of the sitting room to living room.

I love her, and I would love to marry her but there are some characters she displays that i hate but think with time she would take correction and change but this her response looking right inside my eyes telling me she can not wash my clothes and walked out of me is so scaring. I need your advice!!!

I want to tell her that if she can’t never wash my cloths she should leave my house??

The memory of her past relationship is disturbing her.
She thought every other man is like her ex.
Proof her wrong if you are not the same with her ex.
Also remember that she must not wash your clothes, it will look as if you are dirty and lazy that
you can't take care of yourself without her.
Do the cleaning and the laundries by yourself, is a sign that you did not take her as a maid
in the relationship

7 Likes

Re: Uh by Ladylite: 5:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
Samuel4689:

She continued to say that was how she washed cloth for her ex and did everything who later abandoned her and after she finished washing my clothes and every other thing like a house wife, i will later go and marry another girl (she saw a old Facebook conversation with my ex where i said I’m going to marry her but deep down me i know i was not serious about it), that she can’t wash my clothes and walk out of the sitting room to living room.

I want to tell her that if she can’t never wash my cloths she should leave my house??

I do not know what you men think you are... Are you gods or idols that you Lord it over a woman you begged for relationship?

See guy, you are not a gentle man at all. Fvck the cash u give her or sex... Do your stuff yourself, you are the kind of men who will beg and spend all to get a lady then trap her with marriage or pregnancy and make her a maid...

Proud ignoramus, am not a feminist but let's call a spade a spade and not a spoon, go and sit yo sorry arse down and study about what dating entails and relationships... No one should dare tell me crap about our forefathers or western culture... Because such shyt don't happen at all.

It is a gift if she does it for you willingly.

If you want an angel then make a heaven for her.

Don't be expecting 100% from someone you give uncertain 50%, and she has previously told you her past and her issues with her Ex... OP you are merciless.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uh by blackpanthar: 5:05pm On Oct 10, 2019
DonBenny77:

Assuming she chills over for the weekend and they spoilt the bedsheets together. What's wrong with her washing for/with him on a Saturday morning.
Op I am speaking from experience I dated a girl for about 4 years she washed with me just once. She had that opinion it was wrong didn't pressure her further, I always knew I wouldn't marry her so I played along till she saw her type n bounced. Such girls have "been through a lot" they will always judge and stereotype you based on their numerous exes.
If you were my blood bro I wouldn't let you marry her..
I wee bite your ear so your eye go open grin

PLS WHEN YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER, SEND HER WITH TRANSPORT FARE TO BE WASHING HER BFs CLOTHES ON SATURDAY you hia?

Most of you will be doing stuff to ladies that you would not accept for your own daughters or sisters.

7 Likes

Re: Uh by Zombiekiller010: 5:10pm On Oct 10, 2019
grin
Re: Uh by Skmoda360(m): 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2019
Kingdollar28:
embarassed

Both of you are crazy!!

3months and you kon claim paparazzi on top person pikin wey be say there is 80% possibility say No be her t0t0 u go decide to settle down with las las.. na just nyash&go embarassed

In her own part ...

Ordinary 3months of nyashing she don dy claim Rihanna make u kon marry her abi..

Anyway,u no go too blame am shaa cos she has suffered a heart attack.... Sorry I mean #heartbreak!

U nyash 3 conservative good months, u no complain give us, now mumu matter don rise, u wan come disturb me and my good people of Nairaland..

Hahahahhahaahhaha grin grin
Re: Uh by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2019
Op is an egoistic nonentity, girlfriend not wife, you nor well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uh by Kemibabi(f): 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
She might be a prostitute who knows.
Prostitutes are generally lazy women.

a nairalander was just exposed to be a prostitute.
I'm shocked shocked
Re: Uh by Rosay15(f): 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
Kingdollar28:
embarassed

Both of you are crazy!!

In her own part ...

you no go kill person with laugh cheesy
Re: Uh by Rosay15(f): 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
Kemibabi:

I'm shocked shocked
.. Damn, I fear who no fear you.
You just conclude the whole matter like that
I hail you mami

1 Like

Re: Uh by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2019
Rubbish.......a gal should wash your clothes in a 3months relationship. Dump her now, and search for Miss perfect, Nigerian girls have suffered insults in the hands of men.

3 Likes

Re: Uh by healthserve(m): 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
Kemibabi:

I'm shocked shocked

We have seen worse
Re: Uh by Tallesty1(m): 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2019
Samuel4689:
She said that she finished washing my clothes and every other thing like a house wife, i will later go and marry another girl
But why didn't you tell her that you will still do that after fvcking her as long as you like? Abi being fvcked and dumped is easier for them than being dumped after washing clothes?

1 Like

Re: Uh by boxer022(m): 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2019
Why should your girlfriend wash your clothes, is she your maid or your wife? From washing of clothes she will cook for you from there she will carry out duties of a married man's wife. She is been sincere with you and do not wish to tell you lies. You said in your last paragraph that you love her and will wish to marry her. How am I sure that you are been sincere with your thoughts of marrying her, after all you said it before to your ex but didn't marry her instead you dumped her when you were tired of her. You need to be wise and not expect your girlfriend to do your chores for you in the name of love and relationship.

4 Likes

Re: Uh by extremelygolden: 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2019
Samuel4689:

Mtscheeew. Nonscence!
Re: Uh by DonBenny77(m): 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2019
blackpanthar:

PLS WHEN YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER, SEND HER WITH TRANSPORT FARE TO BE WASHING HER BFs CLOTHES ON SATURDAY you hia?

Most of you will be doing stuff to ladies that you would not accept for your own daughters or sisters.
You lack comprehension I never said it's her duty or she should be doing it every Saturday I made an instance don't quot me with your dumb mentality. Personally, I wouldn't even want to stress my g.f with washing my clothes I only said if there happens to be a scenario where she has spent sometime into his house there nothing wrong with washing the beddings. Different strokes for different folks some girls will gladly wash if their guy patronizes laundry men.
People are different, the same babe that felt it was wrong to wash for me her b.f will go to her married friend's house and do all the laundry including her friends husband's clothes. Then come back and ask me for money then when I give small or say I don't have she call me stingy. Who come be the Mumu.

In this OP's case she doesn't believe its wrong she only won't do it for him because she did it for her exes and got disappointed. You will be amazed that she can still be doing laundry for one of those exes currently.

1 Like

Re: Uh by DonBenny77(m): 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
Kemibabi:

I'm shocked shocked
You are not far from the truth it's prostitute mentality and girl's that have "been through a lot" syndrome. Homely ladies don't have a problem with lending a helping hand.

2 Likes

Re: Uh by Briells: 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2019
Well, I believe her behaviour is as a result of the chat she saw between you and your ex. She may be having trust issues as a result of that, and may just be dating you for dating sake without her heart being in it. Let her know how you really feel about her, explain that things are over with your ex and prove it if you can. Assure her you won't hurt her just like others did and you can be certain she would give you her very best.

Meanwhile are you suffering from bumps or keloid as a result of piercings or shavings? Suffer no more, as your natural solution is here! Contact me on zero 8 zero 6 two 5 one 1 six 1 zero
Re: Uh by Alexaonfleek: 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
Haba nau
In this 21st century you're still looking for girl that will wash cloth for u.u no get hand ni,or u no fit buy washing machine for that one.no be say na your wife sef,na girlfriend she be.

Op,please change your mindset

1 Like

Re: Uh by MicroSweet(m): 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2019
Her response is normal and expected. She even gave you her reasons. You are overreacting. It's silly and doesn't suffice to kick her out on that premise!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Silhouette Challenge Gone Wrong / Photo Collection Of Beautiful And Curvy African Women / Broke Guys That Get Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.