Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Heartbroken Wife Wants Husband Jailed For Murder:please Advise! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbroken Wife Wants Husband Jailed For Murder:please Advise! (360 Views)

My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble / Say NO To Boyfriends That Wants Husband Privileges. / My Neighbour's Wife Wants Sex With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heartbroken Wife Wants Husband Jailed For Murder:please Advise! by Beke2020: 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2019
Good day sir/ma,

Please I read these somewhere and will appreciate your objective and non sentimental views on these.
My husband told me he wants our daughter to spend the holiday at his friend’s house due to our financial constrain, but I out-rightly refused with excuses of these girl is only 4 years old and still needs the company of her parents.
Besides she can’t be of help to them so I declined. I forgot about it since I never considered it and saw it as a forgotten issue,but to my greatest surprise.......

https://livelystones.com.ng/heartbroken-wife-wants-husband-jailed-for-murderplease-advise/

Re: Heartbroken Wife Wants Husband Jailed For Murder:please Advise! by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:44pm On Oct 10, 2019
Must be one of them rubbish click and bait deluded stories... oya OP, go and wait on the other side of that link, we are coming.

Re: Heartbroken Wife Wants Husband Jailed For Murder:please Advise! by Beke2020: 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2019
shocked
MrBrownJay1:
Must be one of them rubbish click and bait deluded stories... oya OP, go and wait on the other side of that link, we are coming.

(1) (Reply)

She Was Raped / Second Shatta Bandle, Given Out #50,000 To First 20k Follower In IG / He Broke Up With Me Because Of His Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.