Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

"The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says (59668 Views)

Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why / Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos / Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by Afamed: 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2019
EzekaUdenee:
[s][/s]
do you want me to recruit you cool
Practically impossible for a Pauper to feed the rich
You can't give what you don't have

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by EzekaUdenee: 9:19pm On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

Practically impossible for a Pauper to feed the rich
You can't give what you don't have
[/s]

1 Like

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by Bobonowell(m): 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2019
i still don't believe it , ah swear down . PDP cheap bloggers want to trend

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by Makaveli1802: 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
gaetano:
His presidency
His life
His Penis.
He can do whatever pleases him.
laye, he can't o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
Lobatan!
Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by Aghanel(m): 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by kennydee05(m): 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
Yes, it is true. The best man having his makeup.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by topcin: 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
Baba Buhari has been cheating on Aisha, how are we sure he's not cheating on us as a Nation.

1 Like

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by Sagay212: 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
I really wish this omo kirikiri can be arrested which ever way and dealt with mercilessly. That guy is way too fool.ish

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by boxypane(m): 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
Buhari has become!e a leader who is absent minded about the plight of Nigerians. I wish them nothing but unfulfillment till the times they realise that they are nothing without the masses.

1 Like

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by islandmoon: 10:12pm On Oct 10, 2019
yeah! the other room has being vacant for months now, we are accepting CVs from divorcees, after one and slay mamas!

post your CVs here for screening, you must not have yam leg, good in the other room and must know how to prepare fura di nunu and how to cook tuwo shinkafa!
we accept affidavits!
ability to speak fulfide and hausa languages is an advantage.

the beneficiary is fragile, can not carry heavy women! please take note.
only slim women should apply.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by SexyBabe001: 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
Lalasticlala, why did you close my thread? Did I break any rules? Seun pls look to this... My thread was closed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by oloriLFC(f): 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
Aghanel:
grin
photoshopped invitation.

1 Like

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
I kept wondering why the media shy away from investigative journalism in this country.this are what should be dug out....is it true, why is the President getting married again, why has Aisha stayed away from the villa for three months now?
This boils down to Nnamdi Kanu story of Jubril....
President Buhari may not be the one dia and the cabal needs a wife to take care of him as old ages creeps in till 2023....
Truth is like pregnancy, it may take time but it will surely reveal itself one day!

3 Likes

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by Aghanel(m): 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
oloriLFC:
photoshopped invitation.
tongue
oloriLFC:
photoshopped invitation.
Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by EzekaUdenee: 10:17pm On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

You practically need a long way to go if you believe in every midday news you see on social Media
[/s]
shatap
Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by FuckDaMods: 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2019
Afamed:
Another alarmist far away in UK. Fulanis hersmen news is no longer selling again
You better bookmark this your post old child
Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by RexTramadol1: 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2019
Buhari cannot learn from Mike BBnaija

Ko se fi Sara ku

Baba sef wan enter promised land but to do that he gaz part the red sea.
Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 10, 2019
I hear the cabal put him up to it.

To punish Aisha

1 Like

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by dave4rella(m): 10:23pm On Oct 10, 2019
shocked
I know that buharis penis is no longer working
The cabal Will be having party and Group Intimacy with her
Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by EzekaUdenee: 10:24pm On Oct 10, 2019
dave4rella:
shocked
I know that buharis penis is no longer working
The cabal Will be having party and Group Intimacy with her
Buhari's dick is already shrinked

cc
omenka
Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by ridwan006(m): 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2019
Its confirmed, I have a friend from the inside! The wedding is scheduled for tomorrow, Friday

1 Like

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by Ayoefa: 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2019
Renomonkey, the Pastorpreneur delusional idiot has retired the Islamization and Fulani Herdsmen cacophony. It's now on to 2nd wife noise. What a fvkcing retard.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by Incandescent(m): 10:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
I kept wondering why the media shy away from investigative journalism in this country.this are what should be dug out....is it true, why is the President getting married again, why has Aisha stayed away from the villa for three months now?
This boils down to Nnamdi Kanu story of Jubril....
President Buhari may not be the one dia and the cabal needs a wife to take care of him as old ages creeps in till 2023....
Truth is like pregnancy, it may take time but it will surely reveal itself one day!

All they know how to do is copy & paste sensational news from blogs. Zero initiative or insight

5 Likes

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by ServantsOfTruth: 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
gaetano:
His presidency
His life
His Penis.
He can do whatever pleases him.

He's making you suffer and you will keep suffering

1 Like

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by danot1030: 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
Afamed:

The same atom of truth in Jubril from Sudan or the Atom of truth in Osinbajo will handover to Tinubu after the 2015 presidential election? You people still need a long way to go.
How these FFK, Nnamdi and Omokri go about manovuoring una sense of reasoning is beyond my understanding.
I begin to wonder if people like you ever learn from history

You get chance sha. It is common knowledge that people from the south east and PDP feeds on lies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by 02Kebreal(m): 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
Yes!
E- wedding to be coordinated by Nigerian association of wailers.
If not as we speak,
even the bride is in New York attending UN Meetings on Refugees and Humanitarian Emergencies and she'll be there till next week.

The demons Satan put in charge to torment wailers are the most wicked demons fa.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by dave4rella(m): 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2019
EzekaUdenee:
Buhari's dick is already shrinked

cc
omenka

Why is he marrying then

1 Like

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by myfranchise: 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2019
newsynews:
Former President Goodluck Jonathan’s ex Aide, Reno Omokri wrote this on Twitter

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1182357646738907137

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1182367316526403585

It is well with thee
Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
grin

Nnamdi KANU Was right about the Jubril

Cabal trying to side line Aisha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent / US War College Says Muhammadu Buhari Was Awarded A Diploma In 1980 (photo) / Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By Four Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.