Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

"The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says (59686 Views)

Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why / Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos / Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by technuel: 12:11am On Oct 11, 2019
More reason to give some credibility to Nnamdi Kanu's assertion that the Occupant of the Nigeria's most exalted seat is an impostor. Aisha is avoiding the man by all means. Suddenly the Zara that was all over her father has gone mute and we now only see random pictures of the man with the family memebers. Nigerians are the dumbest people in the world to allow such a day light manipulation of this magnitude even when Kanu has leaked an expo to them, the so-called educated elites can't ask intelligent questions.

3 Likes

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by notoriousbabe: 12:54am On Oct 11, 2019
He no sabi rule Nigeria but he sabi toast woman go inside ze oza room. The small girl go show Aisha pepper and I can't wait for gossip to fly around sey dem fight for villa push baba for ground

3 Likes

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by notoriousbabe: 12:56am On Oct 11, 2019
Bewiseedet:
It is finished.
Infact jesus wept
wetin conceen Jesus for Buhari matter?Abeg na Mohammed go weep for am, no be Jesus

5 Likes

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by notoriousbabe: 12:57am On Oct 11, 2019
Born2Breed:
The leech called Buhari. The state has sponsored everything about him,he just had to wait until there is access to free cash to take a second wife.

Woe betide everyone who voted and campaigned for buhari.
ameeeeeeeeeeen

4 Likes

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by notoriousbabe: 1:00am On Oct 11, 2019
Okoroawusa:
He is a Muslim right?
Yes. Mohammed gaved him the write to marry four wives.

I just don't know why mynd44 keeps coming to my mind after reading this thread. I hope it is not what I am thinking o

1 Like

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by Nine2Five: 1:12am On Oct 11, 2019
Nigeria Busy with tax raise why Unemployment rate keeps dropping in the US...

How do you explain it.

I am yet to see any cause geared towards reduction of unemployment rate in Nigeria. Please if there iis any, that is successful with statistics and has been consistent, kindly point me to that direction.

Read more on this here...https://www.9to5.com.ng/2019/10/10/the-us-unemployment-rate-dropped-to-a-50-year-low-at-3-5/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by Minjim: 1:31am On Oct 11, 2019
bluebay:

There’s always an atom of truth in every rumor and thanks to Nairaland .

If I say you're crazy, guess there's an atom of truth in that too.

Buhari that has been living with one wife since is now going to take a 2nd wife?

Why can't you ppl reason any news PDP give to you? Wait, I know why. Cos that's what you want to hear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by topstone4: 1:32am On Oct 11, 2019
Afamed:
Another alarmist far away in UK. Fulanis hersmen news is no longer selling again

Ahmed, Yoruba Muslim, where will you hide your head when the news finally becomes public knowledge? I hope you will have enough dignity by then to personally call yourself an idiot?

6 Likes

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by gaetano: 1:58am On Oct 11, 2019
ServantsOfTruth:

He's making you suffer and you will keep suffering

What are we going to do about it? We are shying away from massive protest, the president doesn't obey court orders. We warned everyone about this man yet they voted based on tribalism. Wetin person go do na?

1 Like

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by alen4smith(m): 2:47am On Oct 11, 2019
newsynews:
Former President Goodluck Jonathan’s ex Aide, Reno Omokri wrote this on Twitter

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1182357646738907137

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1182367316526403585
just like Inec server .Reno is a mad man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by LZAA: 3:54am On Oct 11, 2019
Afamed:

You practically need a long way to go if you believe in every midday news you see on social Media

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by Bewiseedet(m): 4:42am On Oct 11, 2019
notoriousbabe:
wetin conceen Jesus for Buhari matter?Abeg na Mohammed go weep for am, no be Jesus
wetin concern me with mohammed? Na Jesus i know oo
Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by anonimi: 4:51am On Oct 11, 2019
gaetano:
His presidency
His life
His Penis.
He can do whatever pleases him.

Yea.......................including screw up the country and fcvking us all up?
I thought that his presidency was about working for us. Not anymore undecided
How did I end up in the same country with people like you?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3633741_9jaintrouble_jpeg7d204565e27912ea7b3d41c7e31cf768

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6267651_1510641139934_jpege8dffaed6f52da138b21556e4465e5b5

2 Likes

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by anonimi: 4:55am On Oct 11, 2019
technuel:
More reason to give some credibility to Nnamdi Kanu's assertion that the Occupant of the Nigeria's most exalted seat is an impostor. Aisha is avoiding the man by all means. Suddenly the Zara that was all over her father has gone mute and we now only see random pictures of the man with the family memebers. Nigerians are the dumbest people in the world to allow such a day light manipulation of this magnitude even when Kanu has leaked an expo to them, the so-called educated elites can't ask intelligent questions.

Stop all this bullshit story please and stop being the dumbest yourself with that diversionary sidekick who sold out through Orji Uzor Kalu.
Wake up and smell the akamu.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10029624_img20190729022002_jpegcf442e3873d6f3f168d2ac70fb447472

1 Like

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by anonimi: 4:56am On Oct 11, 2019
notoriousbabe:
He no sabi rule Nigeria but he sabi toast woman go inside ze oza room. The small girl go show Aisha pepper and I can't wait for gossip to fly around sey dem fight for villa push baba for ground

grin cheesy

Truly notorious.

2 Likes

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by Nobody: 4:57am On Oct 11, 2019
Juicyjuice:
Wonderful! So Aisha has being relieved of her duties in za oza room.

Aisha is a beautiful woman she will find someone far better than baba .... Supposing I can afford her , I could have gone for her.. but she's out of my league

2 Likes

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by DNSPro: 5:03am On Oct 11, 2019
Afamed:

The same atom of truth in Jubril from Sudan or the Atom of truth in Osinbajo will handover to Tinubu after the 2015 presidential election? You people still need a long way to go.
How these FFK, Nnamdi and Omokri go about manovuoring una sense of reasoning is beyond my understanding.
I begin to wonder if people like you ever learn from history
even u sef dey spread fake news. AISHA Buhari is not in Facebook
Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by DNSPro: 5:04am On Oct 11, 2019
Gforce2015:

Aisha is a beautiful woman she will find someone far better than baba .... Supposing I can afford her , I could have gone for her.. but she's out of my league
your head dey Dia. The woman too fine abeg.
Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by nams77: 5:35am On Oct 11, 2019
Born2Breed:
The leech called Buhari. The state has sponsored everything about him,he just had to wait until there is access to free cash to take a second wife.

Woe betide everyone who voted and campaigned for buhari.
My broda! This thing tire person o. The man is just having fun and balling hard at the expense of this country!
Everything he wants is provided for by the state. Traveling, feeding, cars, cleaning his hairy and cracked butthole at the expense of the start and now this one- marrying a wife at the expense of the state!
And i am here with all my qualifications still struggling. Thunder faya all of dem dia!
Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by nams77: 5:42am On Oct 11, 2019
technuel:
You know, this story seems to be gaining validity by the day! While will Aisha starts avoiding this man all of a sudden. The children too. The cabsl seems to be shielding him away from his family?
Someday, things will be unravel.
The foreign nations seems to keep mute knowing that revelation can create a great upheavel in the country
There was a lone ex- British soldier who said this but was hushed by his country
Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by chris51(f): 5:51am On Oct 11, 2019
How is it reno omokri business if Buhari decides to marry a second wife. After all Atiku reno's mentor has four wives

1 Like

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by chris51(f): 5:56am On Oct 11, 2019
chris51:
How is it reno omokri business if Buhari decides to marry a second wife. After all Atiku reno's mentor has four wives

1 Like

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by SavageResponse(m): 6:00am On Oct 11, 2019
Why do these guys like concocting fake stories?
Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by greenguy: 6:05am On Oct 11, 2019
If the story is true, then this must be Jubril no Buhari.

Buhari we know cannot nack. How?

How's possible?

How will he do IT?

You mean of all Nigerian problems, this?
Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by Born2Breed(f): 6:06am On Oct 11, 2019
nams77:

My broda! This thing tire person o. The man is just having fun and balling hard at the expense of this country!
Everything he wants is provided for by the state. Traveling, feeding, cars, cleaning his hairy and cracked butthole at the expense of the start and now this one- marrying a wife at the expense of the state!
And i am here with all my qualifications still struggling. Thunder faya all of dem dia!

The man has not done anything to improve himself in anyway,always taking from the country he has never given anything postive. His dream was to get into power again and satisfy his lust for free things.

1 Like

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by Afamed: 6:24am On Oct 11, 2019
DNSPro:
even u sef dey spread fake news. AISHA Buhari is not in Facebook
Look again but slowly this time around if the page I showed was ever presented as her Facebook address
Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by DNSPro: 6:25am On Oct 11, 2019
Afamed:

Look again but slowly this time around if the page I showed was ever presented as her Facebook address
which further proof your source is not credible.

So you are as wrong as those you are accusing.
Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 11, 2019
chris51:

Atiku married four wives at his own expense but our worries is that buhari will use tax-payers money to get himself another wife...

Secondly, our worry is that the person who doesn't have wisdom to control and retain a woman do you think he has the capacity and wisdom to make the nation great?.
Time. Will tell
Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by 1kinggy(m): 6:53am On Oct 11, 2019
Bubu is fit. Let him enjoy his life. Baba is ticking off things on his bucket list.
Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by anigbajumo(m): 6:58am On Oct 11, 2019
technuel:

Impostor??

We av many daft people in this country,only a fool will bliv buhari is jibrin.I don't know may be most of u are jobless that is why u keep on masturbating on any fake news.Last week it was osinbajo now it is Aisha buhari.You people need to get a life and stop disturbing the Cyber space on fictitious issues.

It will not be well with Reno and ffk for giving u subject to masturbate on every week,so shameful.
Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by opobo4real: 7:16am On Oct 11, 2019
This is true

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by kenengineboy(m): 7:20am On Oct 11, 2019
By noon today Nigeria's will get the shock of their lifetime. Anyways the news will buzz for some days and will eventually die down as we Nigerians are good at absorbing every shit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) / President Tinubu Meets Sanusi Lamido At The State House⁣ / "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.