Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

"The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says (59696 Views)

Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why / Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos / Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by babajero(m): 7:29am On Oct 11, 2019
Aisha was never his wife, she is the wife to the real buhari not this imposter, don't be surprised she is already on house arrest.
Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by Okoroawusa: 7:33am On Oct 11, 2019
notoriousbabe:
Yes. Mohammed gaved him the write to marry four wives.

I just don't know why mynd44 keeps coming to my mind after reading this thread. I hope it is not what I am thinking o
Lol
Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 11, 2019
gaetano:
His presidency
His life
His Penis.
He can do whatever pleases him.

Indeed, not just at our expense though.
Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by technuel: 7:50am On Oct 11, 2019
anigbajumo:

Impostor??

We av many daft people in this country,only a fool will bliv buhari is jibrin.I don't know may be most of u are jobless that is why u keep on masturbating on any fake news.Last week it was osinbajo now it is Aisha buhari.You people need to get a life and stop disturbing the Cyber space on fictitious issues.

It will not be well with Reno and ffk for giving u subject to masturbate on every week,so shameful.
That is why I said it and I will always say it that the reason why the country is in this shambles is because we have large population of people who reaon just like you do.
Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by BluntBoy(m): 7:50am On Oct 11, 2019
bluebay:

There’s always an atom of truth in every rumor and thanks to Nairaland .

I don't believe that there is always an atom of truth in every rumor.

Some rumors are nothing but pure lies. Some come off something harmless which is then rephrased.

Was there any truth in the rumor that bathing with salt could prevent Ebola? Of course, not.

Any mischievous person could have started this rumor.

1 Like

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by Bluebolt: 7:58am On Oct 11, 2019
Toofan007:
how can he randy and impotent at the same time?
He was trying to give us a typical example of a contradictory testimony.
Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by anoziechi(f): 8:41am On Oct 11, 2019
instead jubril sorry buhari go talk say im wan bring his legitimate wife
Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by Successlane: 8:52am On Oct 11, 2019
newsynews:
Former President Goodluck Jonathan’s ex Aide, Reno Omokri wrote this on Twitter

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1182357646738907137

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1182367316526403585

His second wife, his private affair.

Keep off.
Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by mbahdi(m): 9:04am On Oct 11, 2019
Born2Breed:
The leech called Buhari. The state has sponsored everything about him,he just had to wait until there is access to free cash to take a second wife.

Woe betide everyone who voted and campaigned for buhari.
Big and unending woe
Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:18am On Oct 11, 2019
I no wan believe this story sha ooo...

But in every rumour they is always an element of truth..

If its true i now understand why men call some ladies fish brain and glorified Mumu!!
Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by baganas: 9:20am On Oct 11, 2019
kenengineboy:
By noon today Nigeria's will get the shock of their lifetime. Anyways the news will buzz for some days and will eventually die down as we Nigerians are good at absorbing every shit
Why do you think Nigerians will be shocked, as a Muslim he's entitled to four wives. He doesn't commit any crime against the country or his faith.
Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by mercyviv(f): 9:21am On Oct 11, 2019
Born2Breed:
The leech called Buhari. The state has sponsored everything about him,he just had to wait until there is access to free cash to take a second wife.

I voted Buhari and I've been progressing but with the manner of your animosity and seething anger, I must confess you're not doing any better in your ventures. Keep cursing, its obvious its been raining back on you heavily! grin

1 Like

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by Zona123(m): 10:14am On Oct 11, 2019
Afamed:

You practically need a long way to go if you believe in every midday news you see on social Media
"THIS DAY NEWSPAPER " is not a social media and mind you there's never smoke without fire
Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by Pigsandidiots: 10:14am On Oct 11, 2019
bluebay:

There’s always an atom of truth in every rumor and thanks to Nairaland .
I thought the same buhari is dead
Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by Myself2(m): 11:12am On Oct 11, 2019
Juicyjuice:
Wonderful! So Aisha has being relieved of her duties in za oza room.

It's "been"
Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by wisekings: 12:45pm On Oct 11, 2019
How do u expect Aisha to be with Jubril... Buhari is long dead and she knows it
Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by keneck1: 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2019
Born2Breed:

ehyaa cry no more child
Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by godliman: 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
Sirjamo:
I pray that this is true, that suicide bomber from Adamawa with her leaky mouth can go and become Atiku's wife number 300

BTW, is Mr Reno Mockery ( aka Wendell Simlin) aware that his boss, his Royal highness, the Clueless one of Otueke was in aso rock today? Probably to beg on behalf of his anini wife!
Very poisonous post pls stay clear
Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by keneck1: 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2019
Dalby:

Who is taking second wife? Please don't confuse me is it Jubril from Sudan or Buhari you people said is dead
With this l expect Aisha to blow the cover, the secrets hidden from Nigerians as you people claim...
Reno you are a disgrace!!!
Reno and indeed the people that believe his unfounded hate filled conspiracy theories need a lot of pity,they are truly in pain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent / Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos) / Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.