Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai (56752 Views)

Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko / Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2019
mamajj17:
Not my Kind of a Man....Zero point in Fashion lipsrsealed
Go die
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by eddy42(m): 10:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
Wow ! This man is a fashionista. #Model. grin
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by midnighter(f): 10:43pm On Oct 10, 2019
Evergreen4:
He's an old man, so what do you expect

Some elderly men dress very well..this one is not age

The jeans and cap are ok but the shirt is not good

Shes supposed to dress him nah...wasnt it iara who changed Oshiomhole's crazy khaki to 3 piece suit...
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by NNature(m): 10:44pm On Oct 10, 2019
mamajj17:
You're not his kind of woman too...Moreso grin wink wink wink grin grin he doesn't know you exist but you know his history.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by Adakintroy2: 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2019
Hug am well if you get mind. Steal heart ke..

I use to think polygamy was male instituted until now.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2019
mamajj17:
Shey na u be dat 4 ur dp? grin
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2019
People with real cash are humble... Imagine wetein Ned wear...
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by Christmasdon(m): 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2019
that girl don they look old.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2019
In this life u only live once .. just do what makes u happy

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by Pasima(m): 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
You should be ashamed of yourself
krozay:
Whether na real love or fake love
Whether it's for the money or not
Whether she is happy or unhappy

It is not my business ooh

The fact still remains that she is enjoying the moment and the attention
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by Colonelswitz101(m): 10:49pm On Oct 10, 2019
mamajj17:
Ur kind of man I guess is the one u av bn cooking indomie n fried egg for since 2005. Enjoy ur jealousy, it gives u balanced diet.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by YorubaNinja: 10:52pm On Oct 10, 2019
yeman2012:
how many times will this there Dubai news appear on nairaland today..

BB9ja don finish na... what else do you expect? grin

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by benzzyno(m): 10:54pm On Oct 10, 2019
Lion and the jewel.. Making money is a must.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by icankel: 10:58pm On Oct 10, 2019
Enjoy while u can
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by krozay(m): 11:00pm On Oct 10, 2019
Pasima:
You should be ashamed of yourself
are u sure u are normalpls u need medical checkup real quick
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by Lawalemi(m): 11:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
I'm not impressed.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by friendl: 11:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
Love
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
mamajj17:

Look at you.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by Nature8(m): 11:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
crimmish:
Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels who celebrates her 19th birthday today with her husband in Dubai, shared a beautiful loved-up photo, gushing over her man and how blessed she is.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3cvkFPDFzG/
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
okokkk:
cry

I still do not understand monogamy.

As I type, my heavy head is on my wife's soft laps with my left hand on her well rounded mammary glands. Yet, in this state of sensual comfort, I find this wife of Ned admirable and attractive.

I can live with just my wife for a year or two, but in our third year, I will get a new wife. A wife as young and beautiful as Ned's.

My wife is dark. The next should be lightskinned. My wife is tall. The next shouldn't be tall. My wife is chubby. The next should be slim.

I need a new wife by 2023 and the audition starts now.

Guy, sit up and make (more) money.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by midnighter(f): 11:19pm On Oct 10, 2019
KngGezy:
But if I may lend my voice
Designers loses it's worth when you know you can afford to wear it everyday.

Excuse, she wasnt talking about designer she was commenting on his fashion

Doesnt matter how expensive that shirt is, it still looks bad! The man no get style
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by Realfrankie(m): 11:23pm On Oct 10, 2019
Shift her womb na Old Man

What are you waiting for?

Before she will betray you
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 10, 2019
midnighter:

Excuse, she wasnt talking about designer she was commenting on his fashion

Doesnt matter how expensive that shirt is, it still looks bad! The man no get style

I also referred to dress sense as a whole. I meant the whole dess sense doesn't really matter to those of worth. Someone like the owner of Twitter and Facebook who wears one branded shirt everyday. Or in Nigeria Osho Baba who wears his comrade regalia everyday. It is only useful to those who are yet to discover their self worth.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by lighternote: 11:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
Intellect is not your forte. How do you type such long shit and end up making no sense. So you already know when they will die and the order of their death ot just bitterness and poverty beclouding your reasoning. Be careful what you say in this journey of life. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Fisher007:
So where do I start from.

Wonder how all the other wives feel. Well they must be saying been there, done that. And they are probably ch__t__g on him ( it is not from my mouth you heard it ooo).

While the new attention seeking hypergamous wife that jump from a small branch to a very big branch must be feeling good. Thinking now and not thinking far. Living in the moment as the dream of most girls is just to arrive and marry a rich man eventhough they didn't suffer or build the wealth with him ( no woman cares to know your pain or path to success).

The old Ned feels like a man. Which I understand, which man in his age won't want to put a young girl like under control (which his what he thinks). But the truth is he knows what he is doing. Forgot the mumu button. He is a rich sick paedophilic guy. No one wants to accept that. Saying she is eighteen.

Remind me of the guy in fifty shades of grey who bsdm/totured and forced submit the babe mentally with his wealth. Imagine they (uncle Ned and fifty shade guy) were poor men, will the story and reaction be same as you all are trying to make it seem (romantic and love ba)? ( Food for thought).

However the truth is bitter. All this loved up image, writing, and attention seeking online shows there is something missing? (Sincere bitter truth)

The people or things you value and love the most, you hide it from the eyes of everyone. The habits or pleasure you love the most is always Hidden. Your fat bank account, salary, paycheck etc you still don't show it off. Your mother or father that are your solid back bones, that gave you sacrificial love and endured with you from childbirth till now, will still not be announcing your success to people or online because we know evil eyes prey in this particular side of the continent.

In other words, what am I saying. The internet never forgets. The day uncle pass away, reality will set in front of her and all the other wives and all the friends she is claiming to have will dessert her. She better start eating her hot yam with covered hands.

Qoute me at your own peril. Insult me for giving you a different point of view( na back to sender).
Last last we go dey alright.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by midnighter(f): 11:32pm On Oct 10, 2019
KngGezy:

I also referred to dress sense as a whole. I meant the whole dess sense doesn't really matter to those of worth. Someone like the owner of Twitter and Facebook who wears one branded shirt everyday. Or in Nigeria Osho Baba who wears his comrade regalia everyday. It is only useful to those who are yet to discover their self worth.

I have to disagree...all that simple dressing stuff is due to a mixture of the persons personal mentality and their branding/trademark. Techies like the owner of twitter/facebook just have that type of single-minded personality that makes them less focused on their dressing. it also makes them appear more trustworthy to us, the stakeholders (they need us to trust them so that we will give them our personal details and they can sell them).

Oshiomhole is a very ambitious person and was also trying to come across to voters as down-to-earth because of his trade unionist background.

Those people have aides who manicure their simplistic image...if they need to change it for any reason, they will

There are plenty of wealthy, self-fulfilled people who also take pride in their dress. Its a fallacy to say that to have high self-esteem, you must let your appearance go to the dogs. Its not a sign of anything except your own personal preference and style
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by bleskid: 11:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
mamajj17:
God bless you ....

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by knowhowk: 11:35pm On Oct 10, 2019
krozay:
Whether na real love or fake love
Whether it's for the money or not
Whether she is happy or unhappy

It is not my business ooh

The fact still remains that she is enjoying the moment and the attention
Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by roladex(f): 11:35pm On Oct 10, 2019
mamajj17:
but who asked u?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by hopefulLandlord: 11:38pm On Oct 10, 2019
KngGezy:

It's only in Nigeria were dress sense depicts a person's status.
Why do people make sweeping and blatantly false statements like this?
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by Fisher007: 11:38pm On Oct 10, 2019
lighternote:
Intellect is not your forte. How do you type such long shit and end up making no sense. So you already know when they will die and the order of their death ot just bitterness and poverty beclouding your reasoning. Be careful what you say in this journey of life. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Oga/madam could you please point out exactly what the day, time and year i mentioned they will die in my comment?

Your reading comprehension is too poor for me.
I already knew an unswallowed or unwiped sperm that luckily survived, will still comment to try prove how daft you are.

I rest my case with you Shekinah.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by sammchuck1: 11:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
mamajj17:

See person wey never chop well de select man

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 10, 2019
midnighter:

I have to disagree...all that simple dressing stuff is due to a mixture of the persons personal mentality and their branding/trademark. Techies like the owner of twitter/facebook just have that type of single-minded personality that makes them less focused on their dressing. it also makes them appear more trustworthy to us, the stakeholders (they need us to trust them so that we will give them our personal details and they can sell them).

Oshiomhole is also a very ambitious person and was also trying to come across to voters as down-to-earth because of his trade unionist background.

Those people have aides who manicure their simplistic image...if they need to change it for any reason, they will

There are plenty of wealthy, self-fulfilled people who also take pride in their dress. Its a fallacy that to have high self-esteem, you must let your appearance go to the dogs. Its not a sign of anything except your own personal preference and style

I agree with you to some extent. But to a larger extent i disagree with you. It is like choosing Hushpuppi over Dangote. Or choosing Huncho from Migos over Trump. With an exception to youths you will discover that fully matured adults. Who are making legit and and Crazy money have little or no interest in how they look and what they wear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Flaunts Massive Hips In A Lovely Red Gown (photo) / Davido Hangs Out With Idris Elba At 2022 Qatar WC Draw (Photos) / Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10 Million In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.