Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai (56751 Views)

Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko / Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by midnighter(f): 7:12am On Oct 11, 2019
winterfell007:
Take away from Instagram from them and they'll break-down emotionally

There may not be any particular emotion involved in it; they may be having a contract marriage
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by Emmasnoop(m): 7:15am On Oct 11, 2019
Enjoy your money.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by idonhammer: 7:15am On Oct 11, 2019
I swear you get sense

KngGezy:

I respect your opinion in its entirety.

But if I may lend my voice
Designers loses it's worth when you know you can afford to wear it everyday.
Only those with esteem issues will regard designers as a great achievement and some kind of asset declaration.
It's only in Nigeria were dress sense depicts a person's status.
But the narrative is gradually changing thanks to the likes of Otedola and Dangote
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by DaudaAbu(m): 7:25am On Oct 11, 2019
If na poor man now dem go dey shout 'paedophile'
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by Centcanada: 7:30am On Oct 11, 2019
This man just know book and get money but lack swag. You see God can not give you everything? Am happy for them finally because when money speak, even the dead snizze!
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by brenister10: 7:45am On Oct 11, 2019
mamajj17:
Not my Kind of a Man....Zero point in Fashion lipsrsealed

That's one-way fall guys use in the deceiving ladies like you

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by D1zion: 7:48am On Oct 11, 2019
This man sense of dressing is same, he doesn't wear anything less than long sleeves with almost same colour. All the time.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by mercyviv(f): 7:55am On Oct 11, 2019
Some will comment "cute couple", but I see otherwise! Shameful!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by redsun(m): 8:04am On Oct 11, 2019
D1zion:
This man sense of dressing is same, he doesn't wear anything less than long sleeves with the almost same colour. All the time.

He is a lunatic that sees no shame in flaunting stolen blood money, like most of the political thieves in Nigeria.A scumbag.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by babyfaceafrica: 8:54am On Oct 11, 2019
midnighter:

There may not be any particular emotion involved in it; they may be having a contract marriage
there is no emotion involved,just symbiotic!!
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by Russi: 8:55am On Oct 11, 2019
My dear gal nobody is bound by any law to dress welll. We only ask for "body parts" to be covered up and avoid vulgarity. Have you stalked the women that expose breasts hips and all? WHy are you taking panadol for Billionaires eh?

midnighter:

My assumption is that it doesnt matter how much money the person earns, so it would defeat the assumption if I were to do that

Besides, Trump and Dangote dont fit your description...they are both very well dressed. You are talking more about the kind of trashy fashion styles that are part of celebrity culture (relatively less money) vs. businessmen and politicians (more money)..its just a coincidence that the two seem as if theyre linked

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by MeeLan: 8:55am On Oct 11, 2019
How long is this their movie gonna last? Cos I know small girl just dey act up all this love.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by babyfaceafrica: 8:56am On Oct 11, 2019
Centcanada:
This man just know book and get money but lack swag. You see God can not give you everything? Am happy for them finally because when money speak, even the dead snizze!
when you have money, you have most things,who swag help?..the guys with swag cannot get the guy with money babe..more is not everything, but money is many things!

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by MeeLan: 8:56am On Oct 11, 2019
She nor wear pant sha
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by Russi: 8:56am On Oct 11, 2019
every marriage is a contract!
wake up bo

midnighter:

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by midnighter(f): 9:00am On Oct 11, 2019
Russi:
My dear gal nobody is bound by any law to dress welll. We only ask for "body parts" to be covered up and avoid vulgarity. Have you stalked the women that expose breasts hips and all? WHy are you taking panadol for Billionaires eh?

You are quoting me off point, what youre saying has nothing to do with my post
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by DexterousOne(m): 9:35am On Oct 11, 2019
Fisher007:
So where do I start from.

Wonder how all the other wives feel. Well they must be saying been there, done that. And they are probably ch__t__g on him ( it is not from my mouth you heard it ooo).

While the new attention seeking hypergamous wife that jump from a small branch to a very big branch must be feeling good. Thinking now and not thinking far. Living in the moment as the dream of most girls is just to arrive and marry a rich man eventhough they didn't suffer or build the wealth with him ( no woman cares to know your pain or path to success).

The old Ned feels like a man. Which I understand, which man in his age won't want to put a young girl like under control (which his what he thinks). But the truth is he knows what he is doing. Forgot the mumu button. He is a rich sick paedophilic guy. No one wants to accept that. Saying she is eighteen.

Remind me of the guy in fifty shades of grey who bsdm/totured and forced submit the babe mentally with his wealth. Imagine they (uncle Ned and fifty shade guy) were poor men, will the story and reaction be same as you all are trying to make it seem (romantic and love ba)? ( Food for thought).

However the truth is bitter. All this loved up image, writing, and attention seeking online shows there is something missing? (Sincere bitter truth)

The people or things you value and love the most, you hide it from the eyes of everyone. The habits or pleasure you love the most is always Hidden. Your fat bank account, salary, paycheck etc you still don't show it off. Your mother or father that are your solid back bones, that gave you sacrificial love and endured with you from childbirth till now, will still not be announcing your success to people or online because we know evil eyes prey in this particular side of the continent.

In other words, what am I saying. The internet never forgets. The day uncle pass away, reality will set in front of her and all the other wives and all the friends she is claiming to have will dessert her. She better start eating her hot yam with covered hands.

Qoute me at your own peril. Insult me for giving you a different point of view( na back to sender).
Last last we go dey alright.

Interesting

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by mamajj17(f): 9:37am On Oct 11, 2019
Tirips:

like you're his kind of girl... abeg shift

Lol U sef grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by CutieMya(f): 10:39am On Oct 11, 2019
MUMU button activated....Oga oooo
crimmish:
Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels who celebrates her 19th birthday today with her husband in Dubai, shared a beautiful loved-up photo, gushing over her man and how blessed she is.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3cvkFPDFzG/
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by CioAngels(f): 10:44am On Oct 11, 2019
Fisher007:

Wonder how all the other wives feel. Well they must be saying been there, done that. And they are probably ch__t__g on him ( it is not from my mouth you heard it ooo).

While the new attention seeking hypergamous wife that jump from a small branch to a very big branch must be feeling good. Thinking now and not thinking far. Living in the moment as the dream of most girls is just to arrive and marry a rich man eventhough they didn't suffer or build the wealth with him ( no woman cares to know your pain or path to success).

The old Ned feels like a man. Which I understand, which man in his age won't want to put a young girl like under control (which his what he thinks). But the truth is he knows what he is doing. Forgot the mumu button. He is a rich sick paedophilic guy. No one wants to accept that. Saying she is eighteen.

Remind me of the guy in fifty shades of grey who bsdm/totured and forced submit the babe mentally with his wealth. Imagine they (uncle Ned and fifty shade guy) were poor men, will the story and reaction be same as you all are trying to make it seem (romantic and love ba)? ( Food for thought).

However the truth is bitter. All this loved up image, writing, and attention seeking online shows there is something missing? (Sincere bitter truth)

The people or things you value and love the most, you hide it from the eyes of everyone. The habits or pleasure you love the most is always Hidden. Your fat bank account, salary, paycheck etc you still don't show it off. Your mother or father that are your solid back bones, that gave you sacrificial love and endured with you from childbirth till now, will still not be announcing your success to people or online because we know evil eyes prey in this particular side of the continent.

In other words, what am I saying. The internet never forgets. The day uncle pass away, reality will set in front of her and all the other wives and all the friends she is claiming to have will dessert her. She better start eating her hot yam with covered hands.

Qoute me at your own peril. Insult me for giving you a different point of view( na back to sender).
Hmm, wise counsel/counselling.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by frozen70g(f): 11:05am On Oct 11, 2019
So poverty was the major reason this girl got married

Ohhhh
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by Kaymaxine(m): 11:49am On Oct 11, 2019
mamajj17:
Not my Kind of a Man....Zero point in Fashion lipsrsealed
Dont worry, Anthony Joshua will find you!!!
That's why you still SINGLE!!!

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by majamajic(m): 11:58am On Oct 11, 2019
karnafiu03:

Won't she get pregnant??.....abi Uncle Ned is not doing the do well ni

go help them
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by Vince77(m): 12:04pm On Oct 11, 2019
sunnywhyt007:
Money buy anything....

It can't buy sense na.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by ibkonekt(m): 12:44pm On Oct 11, 2019
Fisher007:

Make sense redpill writeup

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by Ejjis(m): 12:51pm On Oct 11, 2019
Very lovely

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by ibidapko(m): 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2019
karnafiu03:

Won't she get pregnant??.....abi Uncle Ned is not doing the do well ni
Abi oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Flaunts Massive Hips In A Lovely Red Gown (photo) / Davido Hangs Out With Idris Elba At 2022 Qatar WC Draw (Photos) / Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10 Million In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.