Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai (56748 Views)

Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko / Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by Omoslim26: 11:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
it seems like this gal has a phobia for being 20yrs because she is always 18 or 19
nawa oo
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Why do people make sweeping and blatantly false statements like this?

I agree that my statement is fallacious to an extent. But look at the statistics of rich people and show me how many of them apart from the youths dress like hushpuppi.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by Ekaka1(m): 11:51pm On Oct 10, 2019
This man has only one way of smiling all his life with those alligator teeth wey e carry...abeg comot mae a see road jor

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 10, 2019
KngGezy:

I agree with you to some extent. But to a larger extent i disagree with you. It is like choosing Hushpuppi over Dangote. Or choosing Huncho from Migos over Trump. With an exception to youths you will discover that fully matured adults. Who are making legit and and Crazy money have little or no interest in how they look and what they wear.
I agree with all your comments 100%...

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by midnighter(f): 12:00am On Oct 11, 2019
KngGezy:

I agree with you to some extent. But to a larger extent i disagree with you. It is like choosing Hushpuppi over Dangote. Or choosing Huncho from Migos over Trump. With an exception to youths you will discover that fully matured adults. Who are making legit and and Crazy money have little or no interest in how they look and what they wear.

You are purposely selecting trashy, money-miss-road people with less money and comparing with elder statesmen who have reached higher echelons... what about those crazy, brilliant scientists and mathematicians you met in school who always washed and wore 1 shirt? What about Obasanjo who always makes sure he wears ridiculous agbada...this is to do with mentality, class and culture and not money itself

Migos come from a culture where wealth is worn externally to show one has broken out of poverty...you will still find 50 year old men from their neighbourhoods dressing in sportswear, chains and gold teeth if they have the money. Trump comes from a conservative upper-class background...wealth is still shown but much more subtly. It will still show in other ways apart from their dressing

By the way expensive clothing doesnt always have to be bright and ostentatious ...you can bet that Trump's suits and outfits are extremely expensive. At a point you have to spend more on fine clothes because they are better quality and last longer.

And you have to dress according to the occasion you attend and the vocation you have. If you are the owner of a start-up company it has a different dynamic to if you are a politician

Just because somebody is not wearing loud suits and gold chains, it doesnt mean he doesnt care how he looks and its not an excuse to dress badly either
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by EggSauce(m): 12:03am On Oct 11, 2019
F
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 11, 2019
midnighter:

You are purposely selecting trashy, money-miss-road people with less money and comparing with elder statesmen who have reached higher echelons... what about those crazy, brilliant scientists and mathematicians you met in school who always washed and wore 1 shirt? What about Obasanjo who always makes sure he wears ridiculous agbada...this is to do with mentality, class and culture and not money itself

Migos come from a culture where wealth is worn externally to show one has broken out of poverty...you will still find 50 year old men from their neighbourhoods dressing in sportswear, chains and gold teeth if they have the money. Trump comes from a conservative upper-class background...wealth is still shown but much more subtly. It will still show in other ways apart from their dressing

By the way expensive clothing doesnt always have to be bright and ostentatious ...you can bet that Trump's suits and outfits are extremely expensive. At a point you have to spend more on fine clothes because they are better quality and last longer.

And you have to dress according to the occasion you attend and the vocation you have. If you are the owner of a start-up company it has a different dynamic to if you are a politician

Just because somebody is not wearing loud suits and gold chains, it doesnt mean he doesnt care how he looks

Miss if you can give me 20 examples of "world renowned" billionaires who tries hard to be a fashion statement. I will whole heartedly agree with your assumption.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by midnighter(f): 12:32am On Oct 11, 2019
KngGezy:

Miss if you can give me 20 examples of "world renowned" billionaires who tries hard to be a fashion statement. I will whole heartedly agree with your assumption.

My assumption is that it doesnt matter how much money the person earns, so it would defeat the assumption if I were to do that

Besides, Trump and Dangote dont fit your description...they are both very well dressed. You are talking more about the kind of trashy fashion styles that are part of celebrity culture (relatively less money) vs. businessmen and politicians (more money)..its just a coincidence that the two seem as if theyre linked
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by Frankbaro(m): 12:45am On Oct 11, 2019
KngGezy:

I respect your opinion in its entirety.

But if I may lend my voice
Designers loses it's worth when you know you can afford to wear it everyday.
Only those with esteem issues will regard designers as a great achievement and some kind of asset declaration.
It's only in Nigeria were dress sense depicts a person's status.
But the narrative is gradually changing thanks to the likes of Otedola and Dangote

Good dress sense is good dress sense irrespective of who's wearing what.
Money doesn't automatically translate to dressing well. We must learn to separate the two.
You might be rich, but doesn't have a good dress sense, and you might be average and yet knows what's up. Money isn't everything thing, and fashion isn't everything thing, it depends on which devide you belong to. Let's get our priorities right.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by nasbiafra(m): 12:46am On Oct 11, 2019
money stop nonsense my guy hustle o so that regina no go leave somadina follow ned nwoko
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by nextnear(m): 12:51am On Oct 11, 2019
crimmish:
Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels who celebrates her 19th birthday today with her husband in Dubai, shared a beautiful loved-up photo, gushing over her man and how blessed she is.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3cvkFPDFzG/
good people.
some people still think its fake love, some are still wondering in wandering.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by GennyCheta(f): 12:58am On Oct 11, 2019
okokkk:
cry

I still do not understand monogamy.

As I type, my heavy head is on my wife's soft laps with my left hand on her well rounded mammary glands. Yet, in this state of sensual comfort, I find this wife of Ned admirable and attractive.

I can live with just my wife for a year or two, but in our third year, I will get a new wife. A wife as young and beautiful as Ned's.

My wife is dark. The next should be lightskinned. My wife is tall. The next shouldn't be tall. My wife is chubby. The next should be slim.

I need a new wife by 2023 and the audition starts now.

Your wife I guess is from Nigeria the next one should cm from Liberia,
Just wishing you luck ride on

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by anEye4anEye: 1:28am On Oct 11, 2019
Fisher007:
So where do I start from.

Wonder how all the other wives feel. Well they must be saying been there, done that. And they are probably ch__t__g on him ( it is not from my mouth you heard it ooo).

While the new attention seeking hypergamous wife that jump from a small branch to a very big branch must be feeling good. Thinking now and not thinking far. Living in the moment as the dream of most girls is just to arrive and marry a rich man eventhough they didn't suffer or build the wealth with him ( no woman cares to know your pain or path to success).

The old Ned feels like a man. Which I understand, which man in his age won't want to put a young girl like under control (which his what he thinks). But the truth is he knows what he is doing. Forgot the mumu button. He is a rich sick paedophilic guy. No one wants to accept that. Saying she is eighteen.

Remind me of the guy in fifty shades of grey who bsdm/totured and forced submit the babe mentally with his wealth. Imagine they (uncle Ned and fifty shade guy) were poor men, will the story and reaction be same as you all are trying to make it seem (romantic and love ba)? ( Food for thought).

However the truth is bitter. All this loved up image, writing, and attention seeking online shows there is something missing? (Sincere bitter truth)

The people or things you value and love the most, you hide it from the eyes of everyone. The habits or pleasure you love the most is always Hidden. Your fat bank account, salary, paycheck etc you still don't show it off. Your mother or father that are your solid back bones, that gave you sacrificial love and endured with you from childbirth till now, will still not be announcing your success to people or online because we know evil eyes prey in this particular side of the continent.

In other words, what am I saying. The internet never forgets. The day uncle pass away, reality will set in front of her and all the other wives and all the friends she is claiming to have will dessert her. She better start eating her hot yam with covered hands.

Qoute me at your own peril. Insult me for giving you a different point of view( na back to sender).
Last last we go dey alright.

eeem, what did you say again? Come out very well so that you can collect your bashing. Stop being diplomatic about it
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by anEye4anEye: 1:44am On Oct 11, 2019
Pasima:
You should be ashamed of yourself

See trouble o

You’re the one to be ashamed of yourself for advising someone to make another persons relationship his business
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by anEye4anEye: 2:06am On Oct 11, 2019
okokkk:
cry

As I type, my heavy head is on my wife's soft laps with my left hand on her well rounded mammary glands. Yet, in this state of sensual comfort, I find this wife of Ned admirable and attractive.

I can live with just my wife for a year or two, but in our third year, I will get a new wife. A wife as young and beautiful as Ned's.

My wife is dark. The next should be lightskinned. My wife is tall. The next shouldn't be tall. My wife is chubby. The next should be slim.

When you sit-up and remove your head from your wife’s laps, remember to make more money before you admire another woman “Yet, in this state of sensual comfort, I still find this wife of Ned admirable and attractive”.

It’s not just to find admiration, it’s find aDmiration, find MONEY, be4 find WOMAN.

Give me the same haircut that you gave Ned, Your hair and Ned own Na the same

My brother hustle o o ooh! Before your own flexing go start and end as wishes and daydreams on top your wife’s laps grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by KIDfurniture(m): 2:39am On Oct 11, 2019
Them them...hushpuppi lover... fashion my dick.
mamajj17:
Not my Kind of a Man....Zero point in Fashion lipsrsealed
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by alen4smith(m): 2:46am On Oct 11, 2019
mamajj17:
wetin concern you?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by WeirdWolf: 2:50am On Oct 11, 2019
mamajj17:
Kuku talk say in no fine na yim make

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by ruggedtimi(m): 4:34am On Oct 11, 2019
Lil nas x in Rodeo ft Cardi B, said:-
Rodeo dont leave me in the cold
If I gave you everything and everything is what I bought
I can take it all back, I never cared 'bout what you thought
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by Jubal101(m): 4:56am On Oct 11, 2019
mamajj17:
But his money can be your kind of money. Baba dey chop life inside life! ������������������� 5Alive!

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by lasisi69(f): 5:06am On Oct 11, 2019
KngGezy:

Only those with esteem issues will regard designers as a great achievement and some kind of asset declaration.
But the narrative is gradually changing thanks to the likes of Otedola and Dangote
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by kareemkamil(m): 5:49am On Oct 11, 2019
Which canned thing be dis
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by Bluffly: 5:58am On Oct 11, 2019
KngGezy:

But the narrative is gradually changing thenks to the likes of Otedola and Dangote
Zero point in fashion doesn't mean you have to wear designers. I can buy bend down and look good. Look at the picture very well. He appears rough.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by spiceadole: 6:06am On Oct 11, 2019
Congratulations Regina.

Enjoy while it lasts.

You are better than the ladies who have been doing wifely duties for their young boyfriends with no hope of marriage.

Instead ,all they get is insult,name calling etc when they ask for 5K....

The guys will pound nonsense outta their pvssy then come online to call them derogatory names.

Happy Birthday
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by bonnyhope: 6:09am On Oct 11, 2019
KngGezy:

Don't mind that evening newspaper....some of them are pained that the girl is enjoying her marriage
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by perdollar(m): 6:20am On Oct 11, 2019
foreigners wl think it's grand father-daughter relationship. oh sorry, it's Dubai in d Middle East.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by Jakumo(m): 6:43am On Oct 11, 2019
okokkk:
cry

Even though you deserve a flogging as punishment for the crime of marrying a fat woman, you also deserve praise for your good understanding of the UPGRADE philosophy, as it pertains to cars, and women.

Just as one should endeavor to upgrade their car every few years, it is imperative that man pikin should NOT neglect that OBLIGATION to upgrade wives and girlfriends once newer and sleeker models are noted to be available.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by winterfell007(m): 6:50am On Oct 11, 2019
Fisher007:
So where do I start from.

Wonder how all the other wives feel. Well, they must be saying been there, done that. And they are probably ch__t__g on him ( it is not from my mouth you heard it too).

While the new attention-seeking hypergamous wife that jumps from a small branch to a very big branch must be feeling good. Thinking now and not thinking far. Living in the moment as the dream of most girls is just to arrive and marry a rich man even though they didn't suffer or build the wealth with him ( no woman cares to know your pain or path to success).

The old Ned feels like a man. Which I understand, which man in his age won't want to put a young girl like under control (which his what he thinks). But the truth is he knows what he is doing. Forgot the mumu button. He is a rich sick paedophilic guy. No one wants to accept that. Saying she is eighteen.

Remind me of the guy in fifty shades of grey who bsdm/tortured and forced submit the babe mentally with his wealth. Imagine they (uncle Ned and fifty shade guy) were poor men, will the story and reaction be the same as you all are trying to make it seem (romantic and love ba)? ( Food for thought).

However, the truth is bitter. All this loved up image, writing, and attention-seeking online shows there is something missing? (Sincere bitter truth)

The people or things you value and love the most, you hide it from the eyes of everyone. The habits or pleasure you love the most is always Hidden. Your fat bank account, salary, paycheck, etc you still don't show it off. Your mother or father that are your solid backbones, that gave you sacrificial love and endured with you from childbirth till now, will still not be announcing your success to people or online because we know evil eyes prey on this particular side of the continent.

In other words, what am I saying? The internet never forgets. The day uncle passes away, reality will set in front of her and all the other wives and all the friends she is claiming to have will dessert her. She better start eating her hot yam with covered hands.

Quote me at your own peril. Insult me for giving you a different point of view( na back to the sender).
Last we go dey alright.

I completely agree with Ned Nwoko being a potential pedophile. He's got all the trappens of it. And Regina of a girl is just using social media to project her popularity. Take away from Instagram from them and they'll break-down emotionally

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by babyfaceafrica: 6:52am On Oct 11, 2019
midnighter:

Just because somebody is not wearing loud suits and gold chains, it doesnt mean he doesnt care how he looks and its not an excuse to dress badly either

At a point you have to spend more on fine clothes because they are better quality and last longer.

not entirely true,fine does not translate to better quality and durability!!
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by Tirips(f): 7:10am On Oct 11, 2019
mamajj17:
like you're his kind of girl... abeg shift

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai by midnighter(f): 7:11am On Oct 11, 2019
babyfaceafrica:

At a point you have to spend more on fine clothes because they are better quality and last longer.

not entirely true,fine does not translate to better quality and durability!!

You have to look at the context of our discussion; he was talking about designer fashion labels. A designer or premium cloth is always better quality than a generic one

So in that context, fine = better quality

I was not talking about the actual beauty/attractiveness of the clothes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simi Blasts Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Saying Woman Wasn't God's Original Idea / Davido Hangs Out With Idris Elba At 2022 Qatar WC Draw (Photos) / 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.