Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Why I Joined Cherubim And Seraphim Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Joined Cherubim And Seraphim Church (1648 Views)

Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church / Prophet Sunday Michael Accused Of Ritual. Ondo Cherubim & Seraphim Church Sealed / Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Joined Cherubim And Seraphim Church by AngelFalese: 11:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
Why Cherubim and Seraphim Church?
https://www.pastor-angel.com/why-cherubim-and-seraphim-church/

https://www.pastor-angel.com/why-cherubim-and-seraphim-church/

My Story – (omo iya’dua)
People always ask me, why did you move back to C&S, a white garment Church?. My answer is always the same..Why not!

You see, most people have a misconception of the Church after all its an ‘African Church’, not the USA based ‘Pentecostal Church’, but having spent over a decade as a teacher and a pastor, in both churches, I came to the realisation that the Christian body as apostle Paul puts it is ‘one body’. Yes, we might have different doctrines but we are still one in Christ and funny enough the same ‘recycled people’. People are the Church and no matter where you go, will manifest the attributes of mankind. Hence my decision to move back to my native church �

Who am I? Am simply known as PASTOR ANGEL, if you ask me I will say an over 50 plus woman of God with two teen girls still at home (having married late and had kids late too!) a pastor, Chaplain, Investment banker, motivational and inspirational speaker, a school governor, storyteller, Life coach, blogger, podcaster and a lover of life. I love dancing, love jazz, love travelling, visiting all Cathedrals around the world, love food, eating out, I love meeting people of this beautiful World, sharing different cultures and the chance to share my faith with everyone I meet.

I absolutely love living, l love life, and intentionally try to see the sunny side of Life. I am constantly in love with people, am a huge hugger, I smile too much and my laugh, well people tell me it is a killer!. (I was even told in a restaurant once that my laugh makes them laugh!).. That’s me, warm-hearted, living always in forgiveness and love, am a sucker for romance, any romantic film is good with me and I could watch the same film 10 times over and over again (makes the kids mad � and Yes!, I do get upset, get depressed and sad sometimes when pressures of life weigh me down, or disaster strikes, tragedies etc., but I say to myself that’s life, sh*t happens.. so I have learned to hand it over to God by lifting the weight off my chest and move on with Gods grace and His peace!… Hence His word says ‘peace that passes all understanding, will He give unto us’.

Mount Olive, Israel

Nothing is unique to anybody if it happens to me, it has definitely happened to someone else before me and will happen to someone also after me, so my motto and best advice to anyone is: carry your cross and God will give you the strength and grace to see it through..this too shall pass… This brings me to JEHOVAH my saviour and resting place. Above all, I am an ambassador for Christ, an evangelist, forerunner of the gospel and a kingdom carrier. I eat and breath Christ, I am a follower of Christ and live my life to fulfill my destiny which is to share the Gospel to all humankind and share the love of Christ everywhere I go in every possible way. That, in essence, is who I am!…

My Small Beginnings
I was born in Shepherds Bush, West London in the late sixties winter time, my mum told me I was so small they didn’t think I would survive. I guess God did really have a purpose for me. I was told I was a serious cry baby and a screamer, everywhere they took me to including childminders they always bring me back home and the only thing that would stop me crying was TV adverts!. My mum said she used to pray for ads so she could get some rest. I guess that’s why am still a crier, I cry at anything, I was once laid off my contract job and I cried so much they kept me on for another 2 weeks!, (they thought I could harm myself!)… That’s me,,, at the age of seven my parents took me and my brother back to Nigeria where I stayed and schooled till I finished my secondary school and came back to the UK at 17 yrs, still remained here till today. �

my mum and dad’s wedding day – London 1964

My Spiritual Background – My Mum
I am what is called a ‘Spirit Child’ (omo emi). I was born and raised in a ‘Spiritual environment’ and therefore see things differently to most people. As a Christian, we learn through the Bible that the Spirit realm manifests into the earthly realm, as an African through our forefathers we also learnt that the Spirit world dominates the physical world. My grandfather on my fathers’ side was a Traditionalist grandmaster (Ogboni) and Grandmother (from my mother’s side was a Traditional Spiritualist (egungun masquerade, lobadara) was told that she brought two of them to Ondo town from Abeokuta when she got married to my grandad. When I was growing up twice a year, two different masquerades came out from my grandmothers’ house which she was the ‘spiritual keeper’ of, they are called and known as ‘ancestral spirits’, they scared me and my brother to bits!. Can you imagine ‘oyinbo children aged 8yrs encountering these creatures, what a nightmare!, I still remember their deep voices, as I actually thought they landed from heaven!… So my mum was born into traditional spiritual beliefs, however, when she was 15 yrs some street gospel revivalist came to town. In those days the Christian revivalist held street revivals following the footsteps of the great prophets of old like Baba Mose Orimolade, Baba Babalola in turn following the footsteps of the great John the baptist. I still remember growing up to see these street evangelists with their bells at 5 am waking everyone on the street with their preaching ‘reminding us of the coming of the Lord and the message to make our ways straight’. Repent!, Repent! ..(disturbing our sweet sleep) �

It was during these night street revivals that my mum still in her teens was passing by and out of curiosity decided to observe what they were doing, the next thing she knew, she literally ‘saw the heaven split into two, with angels going up and coming down’. She immediately screamed and fainted. the next she knew she woke up 7 days after, she had slipped into a trance. What the C&S calls ‘going in the spirit’. From there she became a follower of Baba Mose Orimolade and dedicated her life to this fold till the end of her days.

My mum ‘mama woli’ 3rd to the right

I was born into the Cherubim and Seraphim Christian Church fold and grew up knowing my grandad and grandma. My grandpa was feared for his charms and I use to be afraid to go to his house, he had this big massive broom tied to his front door post, we were told it stood as a security charm. You come in to steal, you will be sweeping the floor till my grandfather returns home!.. My grandfather was a ‘juju man’ he will seat us down when we were small and tell us all kind of stories which were confirmed by my dad. He used to go to the farm when it was raining and the rain will be 4 feet away from him always!. They called him a ‘rain holder’ if they wanted to do a party in the community they consulted him first. He had such dark powers that people of today’s generation will think its just stories. But for those who had witnessed it in actually, know of its existence. My prayer is that we will not walk where the protection of the Lord will not be activated in Jesus name.

myself and my mum

My growing up was imbibed in these 3 religions all ‘spiritualists’ from diverse worlds. . By the time my mum died, she was the founder of 3 big C&S churches, had visited various countries as a prophetess, visionist, gifted in diverse spiritual gifts. She gave spiritual messages to Kings, Presidents, and heads of states worldwide. I was my mums recorder and waking up exactly 3am at least twice a week was one of my duties (I use to hate waking up to do it but miss dearly now, I still have some of her recordings!), by 3.01 am my mum wakes up prophesying, (an angel of the Lord is passing by and branched to visit mum and to let her know what was about to happen in the world!).. pages upon pages I will write..I remembered vividly writing about the Iraq war, she cried and cried, I too was crying (didn’t have a clue why but the atmosphere was grim) as she said the angel was sad because of too much blood.., the event happened 3 years after…In my house, the bible always comes alive, so I laugh when people say this only happened in the bible times….

The Bible says, the secret of the Lord belonged to those who fear him Psalm 25:14 She was revered for her spiritual gifts and revelations. Through my mum. ‘Mama woli or iya adura’ these various spiritual gifts came alive all through my life, growing up .. these gifts as written by Apostle Paul in the book of 1Corinthians Chapter 12

Word of wisdom
Word of knowledge
Faith
Gifts of healings
Miracles
Prophecy – dreams/visions/prophetic
Distinguishing between spirits
Tongues
Interpretation of tongues
My mum predicted her death 5 years before she died, by the time she died she was blessed with various rare spiritual gifts , most of the above and more, which I will be sharing with you as time goes by so you have a better understanding of the spirit world. Once my mum and I were watching Eddie Murphy’s film ‘Dr Dolittle‘ and she turned to me and said, do you know that there is indeed a spiritual gift to hear animals and birds speak!.. She said ‘I was visited by there angel once and offered the gift, I said..NO!..THANK YOU.. can you imagine me talking to a dog?..isnt that madness?’..I laughed so hard, my mum will always make you laugh!.. This was part of the gifts given to King Solomon 1 Kings 4:29-34

MY MINISTRY ROAD-MAP SO FAR
When I got married I left the C&S fold and moved to the new generation Pentecostal Church, but after about 10 years moved back to my C&S birth Church, more because it was my comfort zone. I am grateful for the 10 years away as it opened my eyes to studying the in-depth Rhema Word of the Bible, anointed as a pastor and got the priviledge of meeting and having encounters with some of Gods generals from Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo, Pastor Tony Rapu, Pastor Paul Adefarasin to the Bishop of London, being invited to the city Christian prayer group who meet once a month to pray for the government in the House of Parliament. A trained street evangelist with Open air mission (using artwork to invite people to share our testimony of Jesus on the streets of London).

An Alpha course Team Leader, a global intercessor with IHOP a 24/7 prayer with worship ministry, an experience I will forever cherish, to meeting my Spiritual Mentor whom I followed all the way to Ukraine attending his History makers Bible Training. Pastor Sunday Adelaja, changed my life forever and made me who I am today. An ambassador for Christ, a forerunner of the gospel and a social entrepreneur having retired from working over 25 years as an Investment Banking Analyst. I have through the gospel of Christ met various dignitaries including Princess Anne through working for her charity organization and a hospital chaplain with StBart hospital London.

I am today still a Christian blogger for various websites, Youtube Channels and a Digital Evangelist. I discovered that my calling was to the World and the Church just to fellowship with the saints. Like Apostle Paul said. I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me Phil 3:14. Hence you reading about me today.

JESUS IS CALLING YOU TOO!
My word today is to challenge you. JESUS IS CALLING YOU, just take a bold step and start something, what is your passion, what is your gift, can you sing, can you pray, can you make people laugh, can you console the lonely heart, can you comfort the troubled mind, etc. I challenge you today. Its time to make a headstart. Start a blog, or a Youtube channel or a Volunteer in your local community, in a school, youth center, hospital, prison.

I challenge you today to RISE N SHINE, let people see God through you and come to freedom, spread the hope of God in a world of confusion, loneliness and depression. YOU ARE THE LIGHT OF THIS WORLD. I CHALLENGE YOU TODAY TO RISE UP AND SHINE!… TICK., TOCK.. your time is clicking and it won’t wait. Don’t live a life of regret but a life of fulfillment. God is by your side!.

Let me know if you have any questions, are you looking to make a start and just need a push, then drop me a line and together with Gods help, wonders will manifest.

GOD BLESS!

EVERLASTING TO EVERLASTING, HE DOESNT CHANGE!

1 Like

Re: Why I Joined Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 11, 2019
Thanks for the heads up, are you also into the angelic ministry like your mom?

(1) (Reply)

An Important Message For The Christians & Muslims / Cheating Gone Wrong: Married Woman Dies In Catholic Priest’s House / Just One Year After Burial, TB Joshua's Multimillion Dollar Tombstone Burns Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.