Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) (55147 Views)

Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) / Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) / Meet These Monstrous Innosson Military Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:10am On Oct 11, 2019
eternityk:

Lol
U are a small boy

INKASS is owned by CANADIANS
they have a sell shop in Lagos Accra and cote divorce
They don't have any manufacturing plant in Nigeria
Show me the car on Nigerian roads
This is nothing but propaganda
Stop showing me Photoshop pictures
Show me the pictures of the car on Nigerian roads
armoured vehicle is different from security patrol vehicle, try and use your cone head for once ,its not there for fancy,,
innoson provided security patrol vehicle and not armoured vehicle, if you need armoured vehicle you let us know,
i hope you know the meaning of armoured vehicle?

8 Likes

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by Urchman200: 11:11am On Oct 11, 2019
Wickedtruths:
Hope you guys know that the owner of Innoson doesn't use the vehicles he produces.

If you like, go and endanger your lives because you want to be using made in Nigeria.

Have you seen the Governor of Anambra use Innoson as his official car?
were did u get the information that innosson doesn't use his own car?or just anything to discredit the hard working man? Anambra state governor or whatever he calls himself can use whatever car he feels like the point is that innosson has come to stay, If u dont use innosson today believe me u tomorrow u will use ok.

9 Likes

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by Wickedtruths: 11:12am On Oct 11, 2019
Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by TundeBricklayer: 11:13am On Oct 11, 2019
eternityk:

Innoson is rebadging Chinese cars
Don't fool yourself
Innosson is only vehicle manufacturing firm in Nigeria

This is manufacturing plant not assembling

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by ChristineC: 11:14am On Oct 11, 2019
eternityk:

The joke is on u
Inkatrans is owned by CANADIANS
you are the joke and you take yourself way too seriously. a simple thread showing pictures of patrol vehicles probably nobody here cares to buy and you are sporadically shooting spermatozoa from your limp shit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by Allwell96: 11:15am On Oct 11, 2019
Nice one. I'm proud of INNOSON.

5 Likes

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by eternityk: 11:16am On Oct 11, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Proforce is not wholly owned by a Nigerian, Colombians are major stakeholders in Proforce
E pain am
Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 11:16am On Oct 11, 2019
eternityk:
These people have inferiority complex
Compare that pangolo with this
Mumu

8 Likes

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by winnah(f): 11:17am On Oct 11, 2019
This tank is proforce and not INNSON although it's Nigeria made.
They are into security vehicle.

eternityk:
Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by TundeBricklayer: 11:17am On Oct 11, 2019

Innoson Vehicles plant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by eternityk: 11:18am On Oct 11, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Lol the exact replica of Chinese vehicle
Google baic
Na rebadging una dey make
Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 11:19am On Oct 11, 2019
Gideoniteprime4:
WOW
AM LOVING INNOSON DAY BY DAY
AM VERY IMPRESSED WITH THEIR OUTPUTS
BUT I THINK THAT THEY SHOULD TRY TO BE A LITTLE BIT INNOVATIVE
ASIN WHAT AM SEEING HERE IS A REPLICA OF A PATRIOT VEHICLE FROM GTA VICE CITY AND GTA V
grin
Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by eternityk: 11:19am On Oct 11, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Innoson Vehicles plant
See as the company be like egg farm
Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by eternityk: 11:20am On Oct 11, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:

armoured vehicle is different from security patrol vehicle, try and use your cone head for once ,its not there for fancy,,
innoson provided security patrol vehicle and not armoured vehicle, if you need armoured vehicle you let us know,
i hope you know the meaning of armoured vehicle?
Na rebadging Chinese vehicles innoson dey do
Google baic
Lol
Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by TundeBricklayer: 11:20am On Oct 11, 2019

Innoson Vehicles plant Nnewi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by ogeiru: 11:22am On Oct 11, 2019
Whenever I see a news item on Innoson, I am gladdened. I am so impressed with the progress and daring of Innoson. I have followed Innoson right from the beginning of his journey and I am in awe on how much he has improved and grown; and his modesty despite all the wealth he has made from this venture. From a small collection of cars, he started with, he has expanded to a greater variety of vehicles, like ambulances, refuse trucks etc (he is building a tractor manufacturing plant in Enugu). Innoson is deploying all the enterprenual energy and intelligence of his youth, upwards to this company. I can't wait to see more of him in the future.

2 Likes

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by eternityk: 11:22am On Oct 11, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Guy u have exposed yourself
Check that second pix
What is a Chinese doing there
Sorry,shebi na full indigenous
What's a Chinese doing there
Now we know who runs the place

1 Like

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by winnah(f): 11:23am On Oct 11, 2019
It's not the only... There's proforce.

TundeBricklayer:

Innoson only indigenous vehicle Manufacturing firm

1 Like

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by emonis88: 11:23am On Oct 11, 2019
Nigeria il never move forward when Nigerians r not proud of their own due to tribal sentiments. Na wa o! What kind of hatred is this? Out this shores nobody knows if u r Igbo, Yoruba, or Hausa,u r known as a Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:24am On Oct 11, 2019
eternityk:

Google baic
Lol
whatever you think its your own cup of tea,,
thats not my argument, why are you comparing armoured vehicle to security patrol vehicle its obvious you are a kid

6 Likes

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by TundeBricklayer: 11:24am On Oct 11, 2019
eternityk:

Google baic
Lol
INNOSON Manufacturing plant Nnewi grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by eternityk: 11:25am On Oct 11, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Innoson Vehicles plant Nnewi
Chinese1
Chinese 2
In a supposed indigenous company
Better don't fool yourself again

1 Like

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by Naijaarchive(m): 11:26am On Oct 11, 2019
What do you guys gain from all this tribal war... Nawa o.. Whether assembled or not let just appreciate it and move on....

2 Likes

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 11, 2019
I knew afonjas will enter with their envy. I spit on you people!

6 Likes

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by TundeBricklayer: 11:27am On Oct 11, 2019
eternityk:

Guy u have exposed yourself
Check that second pix
What is a Chinese doing there
Sorry,shebi na full indigenous
What's a Chinese doing there
Now we know who runs the place
Are expertriates not in Dangote factories and other firms own by Nigerians Otondo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by emonis88: 11:28am On Oct 11, 2019
eternityk:

Google baic
Lol
Do u know u can be sued for such comments. U ve to prove it.

4 Likes

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by tolsmile(m): 11:28am On Oct 11, 2019
eternityk:

Some Nigerian have inferiority complex issue. They never encourage the people trying to do things and they themselves are doing nothing.
Try and start something and see if its easy to get to the top

6 Likes

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by Zikora1000(f): 11:28am On Oct 11, 2019
eternityk:

Lol see this small girl
Innoson is rebadging Chinese vehicles
Google baic
That inkass is owned by Canadians
Tell him to show me pic of the so called vehicle on Nigerian roads
U guys just jump anyhow
Better go sit down
you are just jealous! learn to appreciate good things even if it is not perfect. innoson will surely get there. Rant from now till forever, your people can only dream, they can never get there. hateful bigot!

5 Likes

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by eternityk: 11:31am On Oct 11, 2019
Zikora1000:
you are just jealous! learn to appreciate good things even if it is not perfect. innoson will surely get there. Rant from now till forever, your people can only dream, they can never get there. hateful bigot!
Lol
U are a cute small girl,aren't u?
See yoruba company products
Does innoson produce boats?

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by Toju200(m): 11:32am On Oct 11, 2019
eternityk:
proforce is a strictly defense and Armoured vehicle company... Innoson is just for civilians GeT it Mr

3 Likes

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:32am On Oct 11, 2019
eternityk:

Chinese1
Chinese 2
In a supposed indigenous company
Better don't fool yourself again
innoson manufactures it own vehicle but there are others that are not manufactred by innoson but are under the brand in nigeria like the BAIC BJ80
innoson is a certifed vehicle manufacturing company in nigeria and by the federal government of Nigeria has certified that,,, so whatever you say is your own point of view,, get lost

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See Photos Of The World’s Craziest Limousines – Which Would You Pick? / Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) / Man Arrested For Using Expired Tyre Discovers FRSC's Van Tyres were also Expired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.