Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) (55183 Views)

Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) / Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) / Meet These Monstrous Innosson Military Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by TundeBricklayer: 12:01pm On Oct 11, 2019
eternityk:

Lol proforce is a subsidiary of Ade ogundeyin company
He has other businesses and industries
Una be small boy
At least I have cured your ignorance, you now know the real owners of Proforce grin grin

4 Likes

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by Unbiased1: 12:01pm On Oct 11, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

They are the real owners, you asked of their pictures see below grin cheesy grin

lol. So it's even true

3 Likes

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by madridsta007(m): 12:01pm On Oct 11, 2019
eternityk:
These people have inferiority complex
Compare that pangolo with this

Which one have you produced?

May jealousy not kill you.

1 Like

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by jayceeking: 12:02pm On Oct 11, 2019
Innoson Motors is going places. The future of Nigeria cars. Pace setter and other will start following soon
Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by eternityk: 12:03pm On Oct 11, 2019
Unbiased1:

lol and bokoharam are still defeating our troops in the NE.
Innoson produces largely civilian vehicles from buses to luxury cars, ambulance, saloon cars etc while Proforce produces military and armoured vehicles. Below are pictures of other products IVM produces, ambulance, garbage trucks and fire fighting trucks.
Lol we talking boats
This one is talking about ambulance

1 Like

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by TundeBricklayer: 12:03pm On Oct 11, 2019
Unbiased1:

lol. So it's even true
Of course
Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by eternityk: 12:04pm On Oct 11, 2019
Unbiased1:

lol. So it's even true
Chinese real owners of innoson

1 Like

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by TundeBricklayer: 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2019
Unbiased1:

lol. So it's even true
Yes bro na so they claimed Oando, LADOL, until I exposed them
Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by MKULTRA: 12:06pm On Oct 11, 2019
God bless Innoson and proforce
God bless Igbo and yoruba
Please no need for fight
God bless southern Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 11, 2019
Innoson Just the upgrade
Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 11, 2019
eternityk:

Exactly

One thing you need to understand is that every vehicle component is produced by various companies and OEMs so you can't expect innoson or Toyota to produce all the components. It is the same way for all the big car companies in the world

1 Like

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by Unbiased1: 12:08pm On Oct 11, 2019
eternityk:

Lol. The TundeBricklayer just damaged you.
The Chinese workers in Innoson are there to train the Nigerian workers. Innoson started with 65 skilled Chinese workers and over the years the number has deceased to 15 because the Nigerian workers are taking over gradually.

6 Likes

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by godumes: 12:12pm On Oct 11, 2019
eternityk:
enemies of progress spotted.

1 Like

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by Unbiased1: 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2019
TundeBricklayer:
lol those guys are very unfortunate.
Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by Omoslim26: 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2019
eternityk:
Lol show me a news by reputable Nigerian newspapers Proforce only manufacturing plant in the world is in Ogun state Inkas plant is in Canada They don't have any plant in west Africa Show me inkas pix on Nigerian roads Propaganda
ok so what is the argument all about what are you guys trying to teach us

1 Like

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by cindyspice: 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2019
Wickedtruths:

Stop making a fool of yourself. Is it that you have limited knowledge of the Internet and how it works?

The first link I posted leads to Premium Times which has the video.

The truth is, the hate and envy you have inside is making you look like the fool and myopic.
I can't waste my mb to watch that trash just cos you claim it exist. I just wanted you to go dig it out, and you did. It just proves to me that... You're a loser !
I'm thinking bringing down an Igbo man's business is kinda making you feel good about yourself otherwise all you feel is self Loth.

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by RCDIY(m): 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2019
eternityk:

E pain am
How old are you please?
Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by Harlem2(m): 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2019
eternityk:

Exactly

Thank you for busting inkass lie
I heard proforce producing for United Nation
Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by KosiGee(m): 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2019
eternityk:

You are the one with complex issues here. What has your post and photos got to do with this thread?

Did anyone mention you or Proforce? Was there any comparison of the above company to pro force, did the post attempt to deride the efforts of Proforce?

Where did you crawl out from? You are just trying to mess up a good thread. Innoson and Proforce should be commended and supported to develop and make strong statements in the engineering industry.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by Wickedtruths: 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2019
cindyspice:

The truth is, the hate and envy you have inside is making you look like the fool and myopic.
I can't waste my mb to watch that trash just cos you claim it exist. I just wanted you to go dig it out, and you did. It just proves to me that... You're a loser !
I'm thinking bringing down an Igbo man's business is kinda making you feel good about yourself otherwise all you feel is self Loth.

See this one.

In this life, I would only ride Benz and Lexus and you would continue riding that Innoson.
Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by ScotMisile: 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2019
eternityk:

Guy u have exposed yourself
Check that second pix
What is a Chinese doing there
Sorry,shebi na full indigenous
What's a Chinese doing there
Now we know who runs the place

Will you keep kwayet!!!! Haven't heard that a Nigerian designed one of the latest Mercedes brands...

Take ya time ooo

2 Likes

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by Wickedtruths: 12:18pm On Oct 11, 2019
Harlem2:

1 Like

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

You don come over here grin grin no doubt INKASS is owned by Canadians, Nigeria major stakeholder is Nkedilim just like Proforce major stakeholders are Colombians

If you're arguing with other tribes you have to explain their stupidity to them and still be the one ashamed...of explaining to them how stupid they are.... COX THEIR BRAIN IS GENETICALLY CONFIGURED DIFFERENTLY
Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by ScotMisile: 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2019
ANAMBRA STATE!!! ANAMBRA STATE!!! ANAMBRA STATE!!!.

Not every other tribe will tolerate your big mouth like your brothers in other Southeastern States.

You thought you were arguing with NdImo,Enugu,Abia and Ebonyi now look at how Innosson is being ridiculously dealt with here....listen Yoruba won't take shit from you, neither will Hausa.....so,come down from your high horse accept your arrogance,correct your self...

.if this was a physical forum, other states like Imo ,Enugu et Al would have been killed because of your arrogance.
If only my people were reasonable enough to know that BBNaija winner car is overpriced...

This argument would have been avoided.

1 Like

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by TundeBricklayer: 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2019
eternityk:

Majority knows how Innoson started even your brother Obasanjo tried to frustrate him with Custom, thank God for Goodluck Jonathan grin

Dr. Innocent Chukwuma, Chairman of Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Co. Ltd, the first indigenous vehicle manufacturing plant in Nigeria was born in 1961 in Umudim, Nnewi, Anambra. He is the last of six children born to Mr. and Mrs. Chukwuma Mojekwu of Uru-Umudim Nnewi, Anambra State. After his education, he started trading in spare parts under the name Innoson Nigeria Ltd in 1981. His company is third after Leventis and Boulos Enterprises in assembling branded motorcycles in the country.

His business has metamorphosed into four manufacturing companies namely: Innoson Nigeria Limited Nnewi, manufacturers of motorcycles, tri-cycles, spare parts and accessories; Innoson Tech. & Industries Co. Ltd Enugu, manufacturers of Household and Industrial Plastics, Health & Safety accessories, Storage containers, Fixtures & Fittings, Electrical components & accessories; Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM) Nnewi, manufacturers of Capacity City bus, Mini & Midi buses, Pick-Up trucks and Garbage Collecting vehicles; General Tyres & Tubes Co. Ltd Enugu, manufacturers of Tyres and Tubes.
The vehicles in IVM fleet range from cars, trucks, SUVs, compactors, etc . Presently, the company has made in-road into some African countries such as Ghana, Sierra Leone, Chad, Niger, Togo.
As the first indigenous motor manufacturing company in Nigeria, he says he wanted to prove that Nigerians can do it. This he says has been proved. According to him, the inspiration to go into vehicle manufacturing was drawn from a desire to see Nigerians drive new cars. “Nigeria has become a dumping ground for second hand cars. I know it was the high price of new vehicles that made Nigerians resort to patronising old vehicles, but since we decided to manufacture the vehicles here, the price is affordable, and our people can drive new vehicles again,” he told Vanguard in a recent interview.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/01/innocent-chukwuma-innovative-entrepreneur-2013/amp/

3 Likes

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by MoneyMan5: 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

They are all Yoruba company because it is being manage and control by Yoruba

You are just exposing your bitterness lol

1 Like

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by TundeBricklayer: 12:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
Harlem2:

Proforce isn't an indigenous company
Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by KosiGee(m): 12:22pm On Oct 11, 2019
Omoslim26:

ok so what is the argument all about what are you guys trying to teach us

Sadly the little boys arguing here might not be able to assemble Lego blocks or assemble new toy cars even with the manual.

3 Likes

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by Unbiased1: 12:22pm On Oct 11, 2019
Wickedtruths:

See this one.

In this life, I would only ride Benz and Lexus and you would continue riding that Innoson.

And is that the reason you have been talking trash here? If u want to drive Benz that's absolutely your business, even the person u are telling did not ask u about the car you love to drive lol

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See Photos Of The World’s Craziest Limousines – Which Would You Pick? / Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) / Car With Witch Number Plate In Abuja Spotted Again On The Highway. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.