Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) (55204 Views)

Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) / Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) / Meet These Monstrous Innosson Military Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by Toju200(m): 11:32am On Oct 11, 2019
eternityk:

Lol
U are a cute small girl,aren't u?
See yoruba company products
Does innoson produce boats?
That patrol vessel u posted is made by Naval dockyard not proforce

6 Likes

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by eternityk: 11:34am On Oct 11, 2019
Toju200:
proforce is a strictly defense and Armoured vehicle company... Innoson is just for civilians GeT it Mr
Lol
Proforce produces helmets bullet proof vests boats armoured vehicles they will soon be producing tanks and helicopters
They also produce bullion vans
See let's respect each other
Ok?
Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by mekaboy(m): 11:35am On Oct 11, 2019
eternityk:
These people have inferiority complex
Compare that pangolo with this

Compare your father to innoson. Same country.

6 Likes

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by eternityk: 11:35am On Oct 11, 2019
Toju200:
That patrol vessel u posted is made by Naval dockyard not proforce
Ok

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by EzekaUdenee: 11:37am On Oct 11, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cheesy

The Chinese Parent company of innoson must really be smilling to the bank out of Nigerians gullibility

[/s]
Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 11, 2019
eternityk:
INSANE PEOPLE CELEBRATING THEIR BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY I HOPE YOU TAKE HENNECY TO CELEBRATE YOUR SELF

IDIOT

1 Like

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by TundeBricklayer: 11:40am On Oct 11, 2019
eternityk:

Chinese1
Chinese 2
In a supposed indigenous company
Better don't fool yourself again
When I told you Colombians are real owners of Proforce you were doubting me grin

2 Likes

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by eternityk: 11:40am On Oct 11, 2019
Oizatobad:
INSANE PEOPLE CELEBRATING THEIR BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY I HOPE YOU TAKE HENNECY TO CELEBRATE YOUR SELF

IDIOT
E pain am
Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by anambraamaka: 11:41am On Oct 11, 2019
Kudos
Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by TundeBricklayer: 11:42am On Oct 11, 2019
eternityk:

Chinese1
Chinese 2
In a supposed indigenous company
Better don't fool yourself again
When I told you Columbians are real owners of Proforce you were doubting me grin grin

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by Baroba(m): 11:42am On Oct 11, 2019
eternityk:
Proforce owned by yoruba billionaire from Ogun state
Quality assured

Never brag using another man's wealth, same goes to others..Like my people will say, Show me your own??..

God bless Innoson, Proforce and all those making an effort, manufacturing in a country with poor electricity supply, government red tapes, bureaucracy and sabotage from all quarters is NOT easy..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by eternityk: 11:42am On Oct 11, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

When I told you Colombians are real owners of Proforce you were doubting me grin
Lol twisting and twisting
And his Columbian friends
Where did they say its owned by columbians
Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by selemempe: 11:42am On Oct 11, 2019
eternityk:
sick little child who hates what he should like

2 Likes

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by TundeBricklayer: 11:45am On Oct 11, 2019
eternityk:

Lol twisting and twisting
And his Columbian friends
Where did they say its owned by columbians
They are the real owners, you asked of their pictures see below grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by eternityk: 11:46am On Oct 11, 2019
emonis88:

Do u know u can be sued for such comments. U ve to prove it.
Lol there are pictures of chinese vehicles all over the internet that innoson looks exactly like
Google baic and innoson
Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by TundeBricklayer: 11:47am On Oct 11, 2019
eternityk:

Lol there are pictures of chinese vehicles all over the internet that innoson looks exactly like
Google baic and innoson
See Columbians grin grin

3 Likes

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by eternityk: 11:48am On Oct 11, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

They are the real owners, you asked of their pictures see below grin cheesy grin
Lol those are workers
Like the Chinese in innoson factory
Proforce Is owned by a yoruba man
See the Nigerian workers

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by eternityk: 11:50am On Oct 11, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

See Columbians grin grin
See Chinese people
Owners of innoson

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by Jamorezzi: 11:52am On Oct 11, 2019
I dont want to know if the cars are strong or not , but I'm happy we could produce our own . Government should make it go round and help the local companies .

1 Like

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by Wickedtruths: 11:53am On Oct 11, 2019
emonis88:

Do u know u can be sued for such comments. U ve to prove it.

See this ignoramus. Has Innoson ever denied it?

So, you don't know that it is Chinese Baic vehicles that Innoson repackages?

Only ignorant people hail Innoson.
Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by cindyspice: 11:53am On Oct 11, 2019
Wickedtruths:

Is your phone averse to YouTube or you don't know how to dig for information online?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2018/11/24/video-nigerian-soldiers-cry-out-over-boko-haram-massacre/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pulse.ng/news/local/soldiers-cry-out-for-help-call-for-probe-after-metele-attack/5z076sy.amp

You posted something claiming there's a video for it, why don't you post the video as well to further prove your non existent point.

2 Likes

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by TundeBricklayer: 11:53am On Oct 11, 2019
eternityk:

Google baic and innoson
More
Innoson is fully owned by Innocent Chukwuma unlike Proforce

More of Columbians real owners of Proforce

1 Like

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by Zikora1000(f): 11:54am On Oct 11, 2019
eternityk:

Lol
U are a cute small girl,aren't u?
See yoruba company products
Does innoson produce boats?
so am right. You are Yoruba, no wonder the hate!

6 Likes

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by eternityk: 11:55am On Oct 11, 2019
Zikora1000:
so am right. You are Yoruba, no wonder the hate!
U are Igbo from anambra,aren't u
Just go to romance section
Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by BULLIONVAN4(m): 11:55am On Oct 11, 2019
why are you guys always crying up and down on every thread that has to do with innoson who doesn't know you guys exists. if they post anything about proforce, you will complain if they also post anything about innoson, you will also complain *spits* lest i forget, INNOSON MOTORS PLC(IVM) is Anambra state company Cc solmusdesigns unlimitk eternityk
Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by Myself2(m): 11:57am On Oct 11, 2019
Aphrygian:
it's you that have inferiority complex, why can't let them showcase what they want to showcase.

You dey mind the smelling he goat ?

1 Like

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by AlomoReloaded: 11:57am On Oct 11, 2019
eternityk:

Shut the fukk up
Show me their plant in Nigeria or west Africa
Imported crap
Photoshop na the only thing u know
Proforce is in Ogun state
Proforce employs Nigerians
Proforce produce boats and other products
Show me inkas product on Nigerian roads
The army patronizes proforce
Na only internet we dey hear inkashit
Na helicopter and tanks remain for proforce
No be only Columbians na Spanish
He never even show us the Columbians pictures
My problem with you is that, your type can be a wicked hearted saddistic witch/wizard that feels bad when other people are happy without it affecting you. Did innoson ever condemn any Yoruba made product They only showcased their product and rejoiced over it, yet here you are, drinking sniper because another person is feeling happy. Why can't you people be reasonable for once.... I blame the bastard lugard that joined you guys and us, in this messed up contraption called Nigeria.... Innoson vehicles are good... At their level, they are top notch... You must crawl before you walk... So, they are still climbing... When they get to the exact time, they'll be competing with global brands ...... IVM just started.... Other car companies av been here for decades.... So, either encourage them to keep pushing towards perfection or quietly shut the fvck up!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by cindyspice: 11:57am On Oct 11, 2019
eternityk:

Lol those are workers
Like the Chinese in innoson factory
Proforce Is owned by a yoruba man
See the Nigerian workers

So what is your point exactly? .. that Nigerians should rather patronize your afonja brother and leave the Igbo man? That is highly tribalistic. It goes to show how bitter and envious you lots are. Too bad!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by eternityk: 11:58am On Oct 11, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

More
Innoson is fully owned by Innocent Chukwuma unlike Proforce

More of Columbians real owners of Proforce
Lol proforce is a subsidiary of Ade ogundeyin company
He has other businesses and industries
Una be small boy

Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by eternityk: 11:59am On Oct 11, 2019
AlomoReloaded:

My problem with you is that, your type can be a wicked hearted saddistic witch/wizard that feels bad when other people are happy without it affecting you. Did innoson ever condemn any Yoruba made product They only showcased their product and rejoiced over it, yet here you are, drinking sniper because another person is feeling happy. Why can't you people be reasonable for once.... I blame the bastard lugard that joined you guys and us, in this messed up contraption called Nigeria.... Innoson vehicles are good... At their level, they are top notch... You must crawl before you walk... So, they are still climbing... When they get to the exact time, they'll be competing with global brands ...... IVM just started.... Other car companies av been here for decades.... So, either encourage them to keep pushing towards perfection or quietly shut the fvck up!!!!!!!
Caution tundebricklayer and that condemn proforce
Spare me this your crap
Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by Wickedtruths: 12:00pm On Oct 11, 2019
cindyspice:

You posted something claiming there's a video for it, why don't you post the video as well to further prove your non existent point.

Stop making a fool of yourself. Is it that you have limited knowledge of the Internet and how it works?

The first link I posted leads to Premium Times which has the video.
Re: New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) by Unbiased1: 12:00pm On Oct 11, 2019
eternityk:

Lol
Proforce produces helmets bullet proof vests boats armoured vehicles they will soon be producing tanks and helicopters
They also produce bullion vans
See let's respect each other
Ok?

lol and bokoharam are still defeating our troops in the NE.
Innoson produces largely civilian vehicles from buses to luxury cars, ambulance, saloon cars etc while Proforce produces military and armoured vehicles. Below are pictures of other products IVM produces, ambulance, garbage trucks and fire fighting trucks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Transforms Toyota Venza To Rolls Royce Sweptail (photos) / Car With Witch Number Plate In Abuja Spotted Again On The Highway. Photo / Man Arrested For Using Expired Tyre Discovers FRSC's Van Tyres were also Expired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.