Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Whats Happening To Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Happening To Nairaland (895 Views)

See Whats Happening. I Am Totally Lost. Your Opinion Is Needed / Whats Happening To Me?(18+) / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Happening To Nairaland by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 11, 2019
Every good thing must come to an end. Nairaland is no exception. Too much negative energy. Its now a battle field. Monikers register with faith and deactivate leaving behind haters and their threads.
Re: Whats Happening To Nairaland by OluwasureGig: 11:37am On Oct 11, 2019
blackivy27 shut the fvck up you talk too much

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats Happening To Nairaland by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 11, 2019
OluwasureGig:
blackivy27 shut the fvck up
any other thing?

3 Likes

Re: Whats Happening To Nairaland by OluwasureGig: 11:42am On Oct 11, 2019
Blackivy27:
any other thing?
I said shut up!

4 Likes

Re: Whats Happening To Nairaland by Regiomontanus(m): 11:46am On Oct 11, 2019
Remember that nairaland doesn't owe it to you to be the way you want it. Also remember that you are free to leave anytime.

8 Likes

Re: Whats Happening To Nairaland by Chrisus(m): 11:50am On Oct 11, 2019
Loll newbie grin
Just search this same topic on Google and your query will return lots of posts with this same title dating back three to four years ago.

1 Like

Re: Whats Happening To Nairaland by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 11, 2019
Solider come... Soldier go... undecided

1 Like

Re: Whats Happening To Nairaland by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2019
Start reading for JAMB little girl.

3 Likes

Re: Whats Happening To Nairaland by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2019
ever since ilegendd and ubunja passed on this forum has been revitalized.

2 Likes

Re: Whats Happening To Nairaland by tokrizy: 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2019
Blackivy27:
Every good thing must come to an end. Nairaland is no exception. Too much negative energy. Its now a battle field. Monikers register with faith and deactivate leaving behind haters and their threads.

So true. Nairaland is dying
Re: Whats Happening To Nairaland by danielistics(m): 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2019
Blackivy27:

You said you want to deactivate, what's keeping you?

1 Like

Re: Whats Happening To Nairaland by Young03(m): 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2019
This is it

Re: Whats Happening To Nairaland by liquidfaya: 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2019
Its the Red Pill.

Vagina worship has ended

2 Likes

Re: Whats Happening To Nairaland by Omar09(m): 3:47pm On Oct 11, 2019
Too bad I was beginning to like that girl Lilly something something. Well shi.t happens.
Re: Whats Happening To Nairaland by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2019
Young03:
This is it

This is wetin? You trying to tell us you patronise whòrès or what?

1 Like

Re: Whats Happening To Nairaland by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2019
Regiomontanus:
Remember that nairaland doesn't owe it to you to be the way you want it. Also remember that you are free to leave anytime.
You keep using this analogy to condone bad behavior...you must not be in an official environment like office, or church to behave responsible!
Even online,you should behave well. Do you Know some people learn from this forum?check quora,Reddit,etc and see the quality posts dropped by individuals..
Do you know some employers now check the social media accounts and posts before giving jobs?
Do you know USA now request for all social media accounts from applicants before issuing visas?and trust most developed countries will follow suit....

If the reverse was the case and it's ladies bullying and acting misandristic on this forum,will you repeat this?
Re: Whats Happening To Nairaland by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2019
liquidfaya:
Its the Red Pill.

Vagina worship has ended
and bullying,shaming and trolling have began....
You don't have to spew toxicity and bad energy to bring redpill.
You don't have to cyber bully others to be an alpha male
Re: Whats Happening To Nairaland by BigJoe19: 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2019
Michellekabod2:

You keep using this analogy to condone bad behavior...you must not be in an official environment like office, or church to behave responsible!
Even online,you should behave well. Do you Know some people learn from this forum?check quora,Reddit,etc and see the quality posts dropped by individuals..
Do you know some employers now check the social media accounts and posts before giving jobs?
Do you know USA now request for all social media accounts from applicants before issuing visas?and trust most developed countries will follow suit....

If the reverse was the case and it's ladies bullying and acting misandristic on this forum,will you repeat this?
Is it not better you move to quora or Reddit since you feel Nairaland is bad?

Girls have been broke-shaming guys since and guys didn't bat an eyelid.

1 Like

Re: Whats Happening To Nairaland by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2019
BigJoe19:
Is it not better you move to quora or Reddit since you feel Nairaland is bad?
There are few sane people I learn from....plus the stupidity I witness especially on this section is entertainment to me and I have a good laugh watching folly
Re: Whats Happening To Nairaland by BigJoe19: 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2019
Michellekabod2:

There are few sane people I learn from....plus the stupidity I witness especially on this section is entertainment to me and I have a good laugh watching folly
Good for you, you enjoy the folly and still complain undecided
Re: Whats Happening To Nairaland by Regiomontanus(m): 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2019
Michellekabod2:

I have never said to any lady, regardless of her ideas, that she has no right to say or express herself the way she wants. The same for Martinez39, ubunja, lukui, astroG and others. We simply argue and call people out. No one owes it to you to act as you wish as long as they are not violating your rights.
Re: Whats Happening To Nairaland by Young03(m): 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

This is wetin? You trying to tell us you patronise whòrès or what?

No, just catching fun

(1) (Reply)

How Sex Feels For The First Timers / Indecisive On My Partner / Join Mature Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.