Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,688 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Why Do Men Always Ask For Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Always Ask For Sex? (2312 Views)

Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? / Why Are Men Always complaining About women. / Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Always Ask For Sex? by lukui: 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2019
THE REASON WHY MEN ALWAYS ASK YOU FOR SEX.
I want to change some ladies' mindset today. I'm going to be real and down to earth with this article. The way some ladies complain men are always asking them for sex really baffles me. Why sex, why not marriage proposal? Why do men always want to sleep with you? Why is it that every single guy who asks you out is always hitting you for sex? Why won't they marry you unless they have a taste of the forbidden fruit?
#1. CHECK YOUR DRESSING: A female body means nothing to her. You are used to seeing your breasts and every soft body part all your life. It doesn't mean a thing to you but to guys it means the universe! Men are moved by sight. Wearing arm-less (exposing your shaved armpit and upper arm) can turn a man on, not to talk of the low neck line exposing the cleavage of your breasts. Tight trousers, tights (pants hose) which shows the shape of your buttock, mini and micro mini skirts exposing your thigh all can make a man go wild! Better face reality now and mind the way you dress.
#2. LEARN HOW TO SIT: Some ladies don't know how to sit. Especially the skirt wearing sisters. You sit in front of a guy and open your laps, what do you want him to see? A trance? Yeah, he saw a lot of it! Always close your thigh when you are sitting whether in front of a guy or not. Not sitting very well can become a habit and follow you around. And you wonder why all the brothers in the church wants to sleep with you!
#3. YOU TOUCH MEN A LOT: Ladies who touch, hug and wrap themselves around guys are sexual magnets to sexually immature guys. Why are you always hugging and pecking, for what? Can't you talk without touching, holding and hugging someone? Some even sit on their friends lap and say it doesn't matter. He is just a brother in Christ. He would soon be a lover in bed. Learn to control your emotions around the opposite sex. Must u hug? dear sister and you need to be careful or else u end up in the bed.
I swear some of them will hit me back but that's the truth for you here's. Thanks
Re: Why Do Men Always Ask For Sex? by MasterShifu010(m): 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2019
Men ask for sex because we dey obey bible....go ye into the world and multiply yaga yaga
Re: Why Do Men Always Ask For Sex? by Chrisus(m): 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2019
MasterShifu010:
Men ask for sex because we dey obey bible....go ye into the world and multiply yaga yaga

Senseless. If you wanna multiply, why do y'all wear condoms then?
Re: Why Do Men Always Ask For Sex? by internationalman(m): 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2019
Because women ask for money first..
Re: Why Do Men Always Ask For Sex? by Colb461: 2:39pm On Oct 11, 2019
Lol
Chrisus:

Senseless. If you wanna multiply, why do y'all wear condoms then?
Re: Why Do Men Always Ask For Sex? by Kevsmart88(m): 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2019
The reason my dear is not far fetched....when majority of our ladies see every man that approaches them as a potential fountain to draw endlessly from, you definitely have to give something in return....we now hear names like zaddy,mugu1, zenith bank, p.o.s and so on....the pussy pays cos most of U have nothing to offer in the form of sound advice or intellect...nothing is free even in Freetown

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Always Ask For Sex? by lukui: 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2019
Kevsmart88:
The reason my dear is not far fetched....when majority of our ladies see every man that approaches them as a potential fountain to draw endlessly from, you definitely have to give something in return....we now hear names like zaddy,mugu1, zenith bank, p.o.s and so on....the pussy pays cos most of U have nothing to offer in the form of sound advice or intellect...nothing is free even in Freetown

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Re: Why Do Men Always Ask For Sex? by mzhorlah(f): 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2019
internationalman:
Because women ask for money first..
this is a lie
Re: Why Do Men Always Ask For Sex? by lukui: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2019
okay you will allow him (the guy) to fvck you for free without collecting any money from him?

you are a very nice girl

I wish we have more girls and ladies like you in Nigeria!! grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Always Ask For Sex? by Magnoliaa(f): 4:34pm On Oct 11, 2019
Keep drumming these into girls' ears. Keep on.

God will give you more strength and power to continue your mission.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Always Ask For Sex? by internationalman(m): 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2019
mzhorlah:
this is a lie
I don't see guys asking their babes money.
Re: Why Do Men Always Ask For Sex? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:35pm On Oct 11, 2019
This one has not seen a sexy Fulani with big butty in hijab, women wey no dey expose body, wey no even go look up, go BUK, you go know say all this no get meaning
Re: Why Do Men Always Ask For Sex? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 11, 2019
Magnoliaa:
Keep drumming these into girls' ears. Keep on.

God will give you more strength and power to continue your mission.
Shushhhhh! You’re not a virgin so you’re not any better

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Always Ask For Sex? by blinking001(m): 10:34pm On Oct 11, 2019
Why do women always ask for money?
Re: Why Do Men Always Ask For Sex? by lukui: 9:23am On Oct 12, 2019
blinking001:
Why do women always ask for money?

because their pvssy is for sale , money for hand back for ground, isn't it?

Guys, fvck the whoore and marry the virgins!! grin
Re: Why Do Men Always Ask For Sex? by blinking001(m): 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2019
lukui:

because their pvssy is for sale , money for hand back for ground, isn't it?

Guys, fvck the whoore and marry the virgins!! grin
Fvck the whoore and marry the virgins. cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Men Always Ask For Sex? by mzhorlah(f): 10:07pm On Oct 13, 2019
internationalman:

I don't see guys asking their babes money.
Thank God, you said "you have not seen"
But thats not even the point I wanna mk. The point is guys ask fof sex irrespective of whether you are dependent or not
Re: Why Do Men Always Ask For Sex? by internationalman(m): 12:12am On Oct 14, 2019
mzhorlah:
Thank God, you said "you have not seen"
But thats not even the point I wanna mk. The point is guys ask fof sex irrespective of whether you are dependent or not
OK but who enjoys it more in the end
Re: Why Do Men Always Ask For Sex? by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 14, 2019
Let guyz go on strike for 3 days let's see whether konji no go kii una too.
Re: Why Do Men Always Ask For Sex? by mzhorlah(f): 12:23am On Oct 14, 2019
internationalman:

OK but who enjoys it more in the end
undecided that's not the point in here
Re: Why Do Men Always Ask For Sex? by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 14, 2019
...same way politicians ask for votes, Pastorpreneurs ask for offerings and Christians church goers ask for imaginary miracles etc. undecided
Re: Why Do Men Always Ask For Sex? by internationalman(m): 1:25am On Oct 14, 2019
mzhorlah:
undecided that's not the point in here
So what is the point
Re: Why Do Men Always Ask For Sex? by mzhorlah(f): 8:01am On Oct 14, 2019
internationalman:

So what is the point
whether girls ask for money or not. It is guy's default mode to always ask for sex tongue
Re: Why Do Men Always Ask For Sex? by internationalman(m): 9:59am On Oct 14, 2019
mzhorlah:
whether girls ask for money or not. It is guy's default mode to always ask for sex tongue
I guess you can take it up with God

(1) (Reply)

Bedroom Romance Photo Of Married Teddy A And Popular Nollywood Actress Leaks / I Feel So Alone. / Did I Take Advantage Of Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.