Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? (14496 Views)

Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? / Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? / How Do Broke Men Get Laid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 29, 2019
*Trigger alert*

If you know you get offended whenever you see the term *broke men* or you begin to convulse and foam at the mouth like a rabid dog when we table your matter, abeg leave! Because I can assure you, you will HATE this post and would probably have a heart attack!

That said, my question is: WHY do Broke men get sooooo upset and in their feelings when they hear a girl say she wants to marry a rich man? I mean, is it such a bad thing to aspire for? I believe all girls should aspire to "marry up", marry a man that can take good care of you! Nobody would want to be shackled to a man that is living in abject poverty na. You don't have a right to criticize us for our preferences after all, nobody says anything to you when you say you want girls with big breasts or yansh! same way you like a thick girl is the same we we prefer loaded pockets cheesy

And the funny thing is that it's usually you broke men that get upset when a girl says she wants a wealthy man. You don't ever see an actually rich man getting a seizure when a girl says this. It's just the fact that money or lack of it has shamed you and relegated you to the background once again and you cant do anything about it. Your ego is hurt beyond words when you see your fellow man getting all the respect, nice chicks ad attention because of hs money while you are spited and looked down upon grin

Even you sef, as you are broke, do you like yourself? Will you advise your sister to marry a broke man like you? Would you want your daughters to marry a broke man? If a rich woman and a poor woman should come and ask you out and note they are equally beautiful, intelligent and talented, won't you pick the rich woman?

I'm sure some of you retárds will come here and say only broke girls want rich guys, girls should work for their own money yen yen yen but the truth is, the desire for rich men is not just for material gains, it's also a class thing (at least in some cases). Girls from poor and those from well off backgrounds would rather be with a rich guy, even Linda Ikeji with all her wealth found a rich man to impregnate her and I highly doubt you'd ever catch her dead with a broke ass. So, it's a universal thing. ALL girls would prefer a rich guy, even the most hardworking and independent ones grin
In my own case, my reason is you did not see me suffering in my father's house so you cannot come and push me into a life of wretchedness grin

On a final note, when you hear a girl say she wants only wealthy guys, don't be offended. Nobody likes suffer head life. Instead, it should motivate you to make money so you can be a girl's desire cheesy

Lastly, to all niggas out there that'd definitely be in severe pains by my post and would come to say nonsense, I have only one advise for you :
Nwanne jee cho ba ego cheesy

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by popsy2(m): 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
Money must be made

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 29, 2019
Yes my brother. You understand
popsy2:
Money must be made

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by ednut1(m): 9:16pm On Apr 29, 2019
Women should marry up but men should marry down Are u ok atall

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2019
No one is stoping you from marrying up my brother
It’s a race we’re all in
ednut1:
Women should marry up but men should marry down Are u ok atall

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 29, 2019
if u post ur bank statement here within 10 minutes as prove say u get up to 2,000,000 naira for ur bank account I go transfer USD10,000 to u within 30 minutes. i be talk and do.

but if u no get and call odas broke na ur papa dey foolish be dat

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 29, 2019
Spreads mat

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 29, 2019
This one wey never see morning food chop dey talk about $ grin grin

This is not a post to brag or to shame broke men, I’m simply advising y’all to make money. Trust me all your bitterness and anger would vamoose when you do cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 29, 2019
As expected grin
I enjoy making them maddddd
MariaLavina:
Spreads mat

1 Like

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
CruellaDeVil:

This is not a post to brag or to shame broke men, I’m simply advising y’all to make money. Trust me all your bitterness and anger would vamoose when you do cheesy
That one is a cretin.
Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 29, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

That one is a cretin.

dis unintelligent somebody de here. i de laugh u de go

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 29, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
As expected grin I enjoy making them maddddd
grin grin grin
I gat you Sis.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2019
DukeofNZ:

[s]dis unintelligent somebody de here. i de laugh u de go[/s]
Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2019
GrammarNazi1:
That one is a cretin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
I am an independent woman and i make my own money, i dont need to depend on any man for my needs...all na scam.

Feminism is scam

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
Even you sef, as you are broke, do you like yourself? Will you advise your sister to marry a broke man like you? Would you want your daughters to marry a broke man? If a rich woman and a poor woman should come and ask you out and note they are equally beautiful, intelligent and talented, won't you pick the rich woman? cheesy

Funny how the above is only one sided and you, in the contrary, would preach for men to actually LIKE broke women... You would advise your brother to marry a broke woman, you would want your sons to marry a broke woman...Abi? Come on, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

This issue is not about whether a man has money or not, it is always about women who value men solely upon money, above anything else more mportant such as character etc. then down the line when that said babe is used as aaasswipe by that dude, beaten and abused for what she is, we will hear sad stories.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by okoroemeka(m): 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2019
CruellaDeVil:

your talking as if it's easy to make money,if it's easy everybody will be driving Lexus and range Rover,I doubt if you a business man because if you are you will know that 1+1 cannot always be 2 in business, sometimes it can be 10, sometimes 0.

23 Likes

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2019
lilwetdick:
I am an independent woman and i make my own money, i dont need to depend on any man..na scam.

Feminism is scam
What has feminism got to do with this?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by iTearHerToto: 9:29pm On Apr 29, 2019
Just as an empty barrel makes the loudest noise. So are poverty crippled HOEs. Their Lamentations are demeaning

Pukes angry

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by luvyaself95(m): 9:29pm On Apr 29, 2019
Money is so important I must make it..

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
Lalasticlala front page please.

We need more Fights Views on this topic. grin
Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
You didn’t read my post properly, I really don’t care about who men decide to settle with but if a rich woman is your spec, please go for it! I support 100%! Everybody likes good things
And while I’d advocate a woman should be with a rich man, I’d also advise that if he doesn’t have sense or if he’s a total jerk, she shouldn’t ditch him and find a nice rich man cheesy
MrBrownJay1:

Funny how the above is only one sided and you, in the contrary, would preach for men to actually LIKE broke women... You would advise your brother to marry a broke woman, you would want your sons to marry a broke woman...Abi? Come on, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

This issue is not about whether a man has money or not, it is always about women who value men solely upon money, above anything else more mportant such as character etc. then down the line when that said babe is used as aaasswipe by that dude, beaten and abused for what she is, we will hear sad stories.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by kafulka(m): 9:32pm On Apr 29, 2019
Nija women eeh..all they dream is to expect an already made man to come and inherit their lazy ass

Only one percent of them can actually think of how to be creative and be an asset to their partner

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 29, 2019
My brother
At least being a struggling business man is better than being an idle broke man
Eventually your hustle would definitely pay off
But if a girl decides she can’t compromise on wanting a rich man, please let her be wink
okoroemeka:
your talking as if it's easy to make money,if it's easy everybody will be driving Lexus and range Rover,I doubt if you a business man because if you are you will know that 1+1 cannot always be 2 in business, sometimes it can be 10, sometimes 0.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 29, 2019
You can be independent, but still desire a rich man. You no read my post well. Wanting a rich man is not just for material gains, it’s also a class thing too lmao.
lilwetdick:
I am an independent woman and i make my own money, i dont need to depend on any man for my needs...all na scam.

Feminism is scam

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 29, 2019
Nwanne je cho ba ego cheesy
iTearHerToto:
Just as an empty barrel makes the loudest noise. So are poverty crippled HOEs. Their Lamentations are demeaning

Pukes angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2019
True talk
luvyaself95:
Money is so important
I must make it..
Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by kafulka(m): 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
As expected grin
I enjoy making them maddddd

You will definitely be a nagging wife

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by SageMK: 9:36pm On Apr 29, 2019
Yes ladies. Forget us broke guys.

You'd be doing us a big favour because we don't want to date ugly gold diggers also. So do run off into the arms of your ancestors with private jets and give that space to true queens that'll aid our growth. Now don't worry about us, we'll find some place else to release our semen. grin

But just so you know, while you jump from one rich guy to another, that boobs and ass that you count on will sag one day. Your beauty will fade & your assets depreciate.

And when that happens... No FOOL will take you.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 29, 2019
But our rich darlings aren’t complaining na, na only una wey no get shishi to your names dey complain pass. Please we are not searching for you, we want the rich men and so far they aren’t complaining smiley
kafulka:
Nija women eeh..all they dream is to expect an already made man to come and inherit their lazy ass

Only one percent of them can actually think of how to be creative and be an asset to their partner

1 Like

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 29, 2019
MariaLavina:
What has feminism got to do with this?

i was expecting you..

it has everything to do with it...feminism preaches about women having the same opportunity like men..getting riches and making money like men)equal opportunity)..so why depend on a man for comfortability and social mobility when you can do it yourself.

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Think I'm Fed Up With My Girlfriend's Attitude, Please Advice / The Real Meaning Of Bae / Taking Advantage Of This Helpless Girl !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.