Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:45 AM

31 Stupid Things Women Do, That Mess Up Their Relationships With Men. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 31 Stupid Things Women Do, That Mess Up Their Relationships With Men. (886 Views)

Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates / This Is How Most Men Destroy Their Relationships Before It Starts. / 9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

31 Stupid Things Women Do, That Mess Up Their Relationships With Men. by Spiffyoge: 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2019
I am sharing this with you so it benefits you too. I am Immaculate and will be attending this Class.

Group link: https:///GbdW8MRRUHlAbffELoyNJt

There is one thing I know how to do well, which is making people happy.
I feel sad when i see all these beautiful ladies struggling in their relations; in today and out tomorrow, heartbreaks, disappointments etc.
You are all beautifully made.
Look at yourself in the mirror and see God's endowment on you.
You deserve to be happily married.

My only sister got married last year and with a son now after she came to me to remind me of her frustration of attending her friends weddings, most of which are not as beautiful as she is. She was getting old, in her late thirties.
I was pained and took her on the class i am about to offer you now.
She got married few months after the class, though she always called to get my advise in her relationship.
She is a happy wife and mother today.

Angels, she has been persuading me to provide same class to help others and that she understands how painful it is to be single.

You can pretend.
You think you have time.
But, it is better to start now.

This is not about your money, i don't need it. THIS CLASS IS COMPLETELY FREE!

DATE: Thursday 24th to Sunday 27th October, 2019.
TIME: 8pm to 10pm daily.
VENUE: WHATSAPP
AMOUNT: FREE.
BABES THE TIME IS NOW!
DON'T JOIN THE CLASS IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED.
NB: I have had guys who have attended my class for ladies to teach and help their girlfriends become better. So I don't limit people.

What you will learn from this class from Thursday 24th to Sunday 27th October, 2019 from 8pm to 10pm daily.

* 31 STUPID THINGS WOMEN DO, that mess up their relationships with men.

* How 10 of my private students used the same strategy and are happily married.

* How i have been able to sustain peace and love in relationships and marriages.

* How to make yourself the perfect choice for marriage.

* How to make him propose.

I guarantee you two things after this class

1. You will feel like slapping yourself for not knowing this simple but effective strategies since.

2. You will be extremely glad you took the decision to attend the class.

By joining this group, you agree to participate actively and also show love to others by sharing this opportunity with them.

TO AVOID WASTING YOUR TIME IN THIS CLASS, INVITE YOUR FRIENDS.(Show some Love so that you can be loved)

If after this Class, you don't develop a better and improved relationship with offer of marriage, i will write you an apology letter.
God forbid!
You cannot fail.
You cannot remain single.
It is a reproach......
They must stop laughing at you.
You are close to it.
Congratulations.

I have a special gift for the first 20 people that will join the Class and it is a gift you can never get at a prize.
Don't deceive yourself or get shy about this because it is your life.
What is the essence of all these beauty when you don't have a man as a husband?
What is the essence of all the education when you are single and not appreciated by a man?
What is life when you constantly stand as Asheobi girl to other ladies?
What is the essence of all your money, affluence, assets when you don't have a man to call a husband?

It is your choice...... Remember, it is a FREE CLASS.
Only YOU can help yourself.

Group link: https:///2348032969575?text=Hi%0AFreeman%0A%20

Or message the number on the group link.

(1) (Reply)

7 Dangerous Things You Should Avoid In Your Relationship / Ballbusting Is Fun / A Letter To Shestrong my Woman Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.