Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

How Do You Deal With A Cheating Gf/bf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Deal With A Cheating Gf/bf (857 Views)

MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) / Would You Delete Your Gf/bf's Nudes After Break-up? (PICTURE) / Ever Been Best Friends With The Opposite Sex, How'd Your Gf/bf Handle It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Deal With A Cheating Gf/bf by Manadan0000(m): 8:45am On Dec 04, 2019
I've not been in any serious relationship for two years because i keep meeting beautiful girls but on getting to know them, i get irritated by their cheating and fucking around kind of lifestyle, hence i just quit and walk away. I give good sex but as a hustler i spend on average.

This has made me become emotionally insecured and i feel like love does not exist. It's just a mere illusion we create in our mind from watching zee world and too much movies, images and social media.

I started dating a lady i was so much in love with months ago, but I've got trust issues and been tolerating her and trying not to search for anything that ll make me feel insecured. Days ago, two of my colleagues at work who live in her area (one of them same house with my gf) saw her pix on my phone and they were supprised.
So i began to stylishly ask howfar the girl both gave me a very shocking news of how she bleeps around, ve suspected this long ago but i didn't pay attention because i want to manage my trust issues and give it some doubt.

My question is this please, should i tell her about this then hope she change or i should quit/walk away silently like I've been doing or just break up with her in my mind then enjoy her till am full.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Cheating Gf/bf by maynation(f): 8:47am On Dec 04, 2019
Martinez39
Re: How Do You Deal With A Cheating Gf/bf by donbachi(m): 8:50am On Dec 04, 2019
keep mining like others,even when u know there is no gold in there...till u find urself a goldmine.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With A Cheating Gf/bf by Davash222(m): 8:51am On Dec 04, 2019
If you're dating a Nigerian girl, the safer way to remain sane in the relationship is to assume you're her 10th boyfriend. Anything aside this, sorry for you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Deal With A Cheating Gf/bf by Kapeter(m): 8:52am On Dec 04, 2019
maynation:
Ma.rt.inez39
Maynation, come and merry me(in Indians voice) now.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Cheating Gf/bf by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 04, 2019
Leave her in your mind? Hope you won't mind if she infects you in her mind. Ja ara e
Re: How Do You Deal With A Cheating Gf/bf by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 04, 2019
[quote author=Manadan0000 post=84608783]I've not been in any serious relationship for two years because i keep meeting beautiful girls but on getting to know them, i get irritated by their cheating and fucking around kind of lifestyle, hence i just quit and walk away. I give good sex but as a hustler i spend on average.

Quietly leave the relationship......you don't have to explain anything to her

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With A Cheating Gf/bf by Christiana24: 8:56am On Dec 04, 2019
Breakup with her in your mind bro. It will work when you also Bleep other girls. If not so, you will continue to be in love.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With A Cheating Gf/bf by blinking001(m): 8:57am On Dec 04, 2019
Manadan0000:
I've not been in any serious relationship for two years because i keep meeting beautiful girls but on getting to know them, i get irritated by their cheating and fucking around kind of lifestyle, hence i just quit and walk away. I give good sex but as a hustler i spend on average.

This has made me become emotionally insecured hence i ll ve to quit. I started dating a lady i so much love months ago but I've got trust issues and been tolerating her and trying not to search for anything that ll make me feel insecured but just days ago two colleagues at work who live in her area (one of them same house with my gf) saw her pix on my phone and they were supprised. So i began to stylishly ask howfar the girl both gave me a very shocking news of how she bleeps around, ve suspected this long ago but i didn't pay attention because i want to manage my trust issues and give it some doubt.
My question is this please, should i tell her about this then hope she change or i should quit/walk away silently like I've been doing or just break up with her in my mind then enjoy her till am full.
r just continue
Tell her your mind and leave the whorrre alone for good.
The pains involved in taking HIV/AIDS drugs all your life all because of tasting the wrong pusssy isn't worth it.
You need to understand that your happiness isn't tied to any woman. Go out there and make friends with your likes and start doing things that makes you happy. Personally I derive fulfillment in visiting the orphanage. There I get to meet people that truly deserves my love. We tend to always major on our minors.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With A Cheating Gf/bf by PabloAndreas(m): 9:03am On Dec 04, 2019
Cut the bitch/nigga off...its dat easy
Re: How Do You Deal With A Cheating Gf/bf by CreepyBlackpool: 9:18am On Dec 04, 2019
The sooner you guys realise that the 'y' in your girlfriend is silent, the sooner you'll stop hurting yourselves

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With A Cheating Gf/bf by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:21am On Dec 04, 2019
maynation:
Martinez39

I knew you can't release your digits here, I will like to hear your voice.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Cheating Gf/bf by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 04, 2019
There is nothing to manage in a cheating partner! You are a The Man! leave the managing to the one who's more dependent!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Deal With A Cheating Gf/bf by Elvinho2244(m): 9:39am On Dec 04, 2019
Davash222:
If you're dating a Nigerian girl, the safer way to remain sane in the relationship is to assume you're her 10th boyfriend. Anything aside this, sorry for you.

I'm telling you... cool

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With A Cheating Gf/bf by J4JUVENTUS(m): 9:46am On Dec 04, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
The sooner you guys realise that the 'y' in your girlfriend is silent, the sooner you'll stop hurting yourselves
grin grin grin grin You no go kill me with laugh this mrn bro.. You are very correct.. They will be calling community something their personal something. Some guys can loose guard sha grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With A Cheating Gf/bf by Manadan0000(m): 11:26am On Dec 04, 2019
Ariza:
There is nothing to manage in a cheating partner! You are a The Man! leave the managing to the one who's more dependent!.
Bros seems konji never hold you before oo
Re: How Do You Deal With A Cheating Gf/bf by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 04, 2019
Manadan0000:

Bros seems konji never hold you before oo
So Noah because of konji you dey inside relationship? see talk.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Cheating Gf/bf by Manadan0000(m): 11:48am On Dec 04, 2019
Ariza:
So Noah because of konji you dey inside relationship? see talk.
Lol, satisfying sexual needs is part of it, stop pretending
Re: How Do You Deal With A Cheating Gf/bf by Martinez39(m): 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2019
Manadan0000:

This has made me become emotionally insecured and i feel like love does not exist. It's just a mere illusion we create in our mind from watching zee world and too much movies, images and social media.

I started dating a lady i was so much in love with months ago, but I've got trust issues and been tolerating her and trying not to search for anything that ll make me feel insecured. Days ago, two of my colleagues at work who live in her area (one of them same house with my gf) saw her pix on my phone and they were supprised.
So i began to stylishly ask howfar the girl both gave me a very shocking news of how she bleeps around, ve suspected this long ago but i didn't pay attention because i want to manage my trust issues and give it some doubt.

>> Romantic love is nonexistent. It's an illusion that exists only in the minds of men.
>> All girls are like that. They all fvck around and are all about the money. You are just a utility they would value until you can no longer provide.
>> Cut off the relationship and stop making women your priority. Focus on your goals. Romantic relationship is a scam and a pure waste of time.
>> No girl is special, irreplaceable, indispensable, or the best thing to happen since slice bread. Once they misbehave, dump them immediately.

Sincerely, you should start thinking smart and be bold. Stop running away from harsh truth.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Deal With A Cheating Gf/bf by CAPSLOCKED: 1:03pm On Dec 04, 2019
Martinez39:

>> Romantic love is nonexistent. It's an illusion that exists only in the minds of men.
>> All girls are like that. They all fvck around and are all about the money. You are just a utility they would value until you can no longer provide.
>> Cut off the relationship and stop making women your priority. Focus on your goals. Romantic relationship is a scam and a pure waste of time.
>> No girl is special, irreplaceable, indispensable, or the best thing to happen since slice bread. Once they misbehave, dump them immediately.

Sincerely, you should start thinking smart and be bold. Stop running away from harsh truth.

120%

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Deal With A Cheating Gf/bf by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2019
I assume I'm the 10th bf....then keep drilling for sexual satisfaction

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With A Cheating Gf/bf by Manadan0000(m): 6:54pm On Dec 04, 2019
Martinez39:

You ve nailed and said it all, but how long will we continue to dump, dump this one and the next is worse.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Cheating Gf/bf by Martinez39(m): 7:04pm On Dec 04, 2019
Manadan0000:

You ve nailed and said it all, but how long will we continue to dump, dump this one and the next is worse.
Forget about relationship. It is a scam and a waste of time and money. Just focus on your goals. If you have a relationship, you will not die. There is no "cure" to female nature and female nature does not repent or sleep.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Woman's Huge Backside Causes Commotion At Kotoka International Airport In Ghana / When Did Material Things Became A Criteria For A Man's Readiness To Settle Down? / Guys What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Have Sex With A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.