Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Pls In Need Of Money For Brother's Surgery - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls In Need Of Money For Brother's Surgery (970 Views)

Pls In Need Of A Job / Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React / Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls In Need Of Money For Brother's Surgery by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 11, 2019
I beg you all in the name of God all might to please help my brother so he can walk.
I'm in desperate need of help, we're both orphans and are being taken care of by our uncles PLEASE
I know this isn't the right place to post this but please I beg you in the name of Jesue help us
I will post our account number soonb
God bless all of you
Pls as you can see there's the medical bill below I am very sorry for not putting it down

Re: Pls In Need Of Money For Brother's Surgery by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2019
Pls 5 people have seen this post already
We need this money badly I beg in Jesus name
Re: Pls In Need Of Money For Brother's Surgery by Nbotee(m): 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2019
Did U know U posted a death certificate instead?

1 Like

Re: Pls In Need Of Money For Brother's Surgery by Regiomontanus(m): 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2019
You posted a death certificate.
Re: Pls In Need Of Money For Brother's Surgery by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2019
Scammers have officially taken over nl... Did I read 2007 as the date of the document shocked

Re: Pls In Need Of Money For Brother's Surgery by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 11, 2019
Nbotee:
Did U know U posted a death certificate instead?
Yes sir to prove am a orphan
Re: Pls In Need Of Money For Brother's Surgery by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 11, 2019
Guest007:
Scammers have officially taken over nl... Did I read 2007 as the date of the document shocked

Thats when my father died sir
Re: Pls In Need Of Money For Brother's Surgery by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2019
brothersurgery:

Thats when my father died sir

What has your fathers death got to do with this

Don't reply me. I don't care and I'm not going to help...

Friday night fever has got people begging up and down.

I've had enough nl for the month. cry
Re: Pls In Need Of Money For Brother's Surgery by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2019
Guest007:

OK sir
May God heal you
Re: Pls In Need Of Money For Brother's Surgery by Nbotee(m): 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2019
brothersurgery:

Yes sir to prove am a orphan

First things first, What has d death certificate got to do with anything? To prove u are an orphan? Are U begging becos U are an orphan or U are begging becos of d picture of d boy with d defective leg?
U say d certificate is to prove u are an orphan and d date is 2007 which is over 12yrs ago.. Are U saying U've been begging for 12yrs or what exactly?
Re: Pls In Need Of Money For Brother's Surgery by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 11, 2019
Nbotee:

First things first, What has d death certificate got to do with anything? To prove u are an orphan? Are U begging becos U are an orphan or U are begging becos of d picture of d boy with d defective leg?
U say d certificate is to prove u are an orphan and d date is 2007 which is over 12yrs ago.. Are U saying U've been begging for 12yrs or what exactly?
No sir
Like I said we have being living with our uncle all this while but my brothers condition had being getting worse over time but now it's just unbearable and it's killing me inside
I do some hand work but it's not enough to raise the money that why I came to beg
Re: Pls In Need Of Money For Brother's Surgery by Nbotee(m): 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2019
brothersurgery:

No sir
Like I said we have being living with our uncle all this while but my brothers condition had being getting worse over time but now it's just unbearable and it's killing me inside
I do some hand work but it's not enough to raise the money that why I came to beg

Den U shld post his surgery details and medical certificate instead.. Chances are U are telling d truth and its also very possible U are trying to scam nairalanders... And U sure didn't help ur case by making d mistake of posting a death certificate instead of his medical report
Re: Pls In Need Of Money For Brother's Surgery by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 11, 2019
Nbotee:

Den U shld post his surgery details and medical certificate instead.. Chances are U are telling d truth and its also very possible U are trying to scam nairalanders... And U sure didn't help ur case by making d mistake of posting a death certificate instead of his medical report
You are very right sir
I am going to update it right now
Re: Pls In Need Of Money For Brother's Surgery by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 11, 2019
Nbotee:

You are very right sir
I am going to update it right now
God bless you
Re: Pls In Need Of Money For Brother's Surgery by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 11, 2019
More evidence
Here is an x ray
Pls no amount is too small
May God answer all your prayers

Re: Pls In Need Of Money For Brother's Surgery by ochibuogwu5: 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2019
Lord Jesus Christ Crucified, may your healing mercy and grace come mightily upon your child. Amen.
Father, please move our hearts to donate generously to the welfare of this your child through the unlimited manifestations of Your Holy Spirit in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Pls In Need Of Money For Brother's Surgery by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2019
ochibuogwu5:
Lord Jesus Christ Crucified, may your healing mercy and grace come mightily upon your child. Amen.
Father, please move our hearts to donate generously to the welfare of this your child through the unlimited manifestations of Your Holy Spirit in Jesus Name. Amen.
Amen
Re: Pls In Need Of Money For Brother's Surgery by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2019
ochibuogwu5:
AMEN SIR
God bless you but Pls any amount will help nothing is too small
Re: Pls In Need Of Money For Brother's Surgery by Regiomontanus(m): 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2019
Guest007:

Calm down. Relax yourself by reading some Ubunja's miseducations and Martinez39's redpill messages. Your day has been stressful.
Re: Pls In Need Of Money For Brother's Surgery by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 12, 2019
Are Nigerians this heartless not a single money

(1) (Reply)

I Read A Post Somewhere That Talked About How Boring Ladies Are On Chats / Instead Of Wasting Your Time Calling Her,invest It!![pictures] / Man Got Beaten By Two Ladies(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.