Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,207 members, 7,839,111 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Guys Have You Ever Dated A Woman Who's Ready To Give You Financial Assistance - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have You Ever Dated A Woman Who's Ready To Give You Financial Assistance (3814 Views)

Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / This Is What You Lose When You Walk Away From A Woman Who’s Ready To Love You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Have You Ever Dated A Woman Who's Ready To Give You Financial Assistance by Skmoda360(m): 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
Quality20:
women are naturally misers and greedy things. most dont even wanna hear u talk about ur monetary problems b4 shutting u down, thinking u are about to ask them something, when in fact u are only heading to something different. even my elder sister who is well-to do would be telling me life is difficult, and yet I have never asked her anything and I don't call her cos she might assume im stylishly trying to ask her money
That one is stingy oooo....I can't even ask my sister for money and she can't shut me down cuz I will not even asked unless I'm completely broke which I'm not for now.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Dated A Woman Who's Ready To Give You Financial Assistance by Badb0y4lyf(m): 9:50am On Nov 13, 2019
Dated stingy girls all my life even Birthday Gift is war.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Dated A Woman Who's Ready To Give You Financial Assistance by Ahdunns(m): 9:55am On Nov 13, 2019
pansophist:
I do not seek financial assistance from partners, and I even consciously go to a great extent to avoid situation as such, but it is beyond doubt that if I ever need monetary assistance, she will assist to the best of her ability. A woman that loves her man will do that even without being asked.

On a related note, I have this deep seated feeling that woman customarily bookmarked any financial assistance accorded to a man, and she will loose her respect towards him the more she has to assist him. I do not want to be reminded that you gave me money during arguments. Women are not wired to cater for men. Although exception applies, the truism in the aforementioned submission can not the denied.
Then is it a must there must be arguments?? Jus asking
Re: Guys Have You Ever Dated A Woman Who's Ready To Give You Financial Assistance by tosyne2much(m): 10:16am On Nov 13, 2019
Well, let me say I've dated stingy girls most of my life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Overcame Premature Ejaculation In My Marriage / Quit If He Doesn't Call At Least 3 Times A Day ! / The Queen Of Peace Is Here To Stop All Wars Between The Youths And Sars!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.