Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Does this work on all ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does this work on all ladies? (459 Views)

Guys Please Does This Work? / How Do I Make This Work? [Pics] / Honest Question To All Ladies And Gents In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does this work on all ladies? by Mikolion87(m): 8:42pm On Oct 11, 2019
I have read numerous write ups here educating men on how to flirt or encouraging them to flirt as a way of getting the females sexually attracted to them..

Many men have done this either directly or indirectly and have faced varying degrees of rejection and insults, some howbeit have recorded some level of success with women.

It is important that people learn from experiences and reality, what the real situation is.

For me, I met outright rejections few years ago when I tried flirting with a few ladies. Fast forward to years later, those ladies are the ones flirting with me probably cos of my status or so.

As a female, please share your experiences with guys who flirted with you. How did you react to it? Did it turn you on or did you find it offensive?

And guys, please share your own experiences with females you flirted with and how you did it..

@Lalasticlala..

(1) (Reply)

Who Enjoys Sex More / Secret To True Happiness In Relationships And Marriages. / Whatsapp Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.