Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Relationship Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Advice (441 Views)

I Finally Got Her, Need A Relationship Advice / List Of Poverty Inspired Relationship Advice / Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Advice by Burchester: 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
There is this girl I’m currently dating. And even thinking of proposing to her, but the issue she does drugs, and I have repeatedly warned her to stop. Which she will agree, but every time she meet her friends. She goes back to drug again. And if I get angry she will cry that she will stop, same story again and again.
I’m kinda confuse what to do here.
Re: Relationship Advice by Burchester: 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
Any ?
Re: Relationship Advice by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
Burchester:
There is this girl I’m currently dating. And even thinking of proposing to her, but the issue she does drugs, and I have repeatedly warned her to stop. Which she will agree, but every time she meet her friends. She goes back to drug again. And if I get angry she will cry that she will stop, same story again and again.
I’m kinda confuse what to do here.
that's an addiction... she needs help. judge her if u like, if u care about her then stick with her and help her come out of it... might take a long while and she might seem unstable when she is at it... if she s worth it then fight and be critical with ur choice.
Re: Relationship Advice by Burchester: 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
chenzen:
that's an addiction... she needs help. judge her if u like, if u care about her then stick with her and help her come out of it... might take a long while and she might seem unstable when she is at it... if she s worth it then fight and be critical with ur choice.

Thanks appreciate it

(1) (Reply)

See What This Woman Did And Got Divorced / "Dtr" / Men AND Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.