Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England (217482 Views)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by mindful01: 12:48pm On Mar 15
Liverpool all the way
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Silentgroper(m): 10:45pm On Mar 15
What does TBC mean
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Amigoss: 9:27am On Apr 06
Crystal palace vs Mancity
Brighton vs Arsenal

They are playing their boogey teams,One of them will surely drop points,Lovely hate watch to look forward to today wink
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Jodera: 10:33am On Apr 06
Amigoss:
Brighton vs Arsenal

They are playing their boogey teams,One of them will surely drop points,Lovely hate watch to look forward to today wink
You just dey use eye look away from your own.

Me and Man City dey play boogey teams but Una no deh play boogey team wey no fit drop point shey??

Dey play my fans cheesy
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Amigoss: 12:38pm On Apr 06
Mateta,lfg...

We mant here grin....Crystal palace,pls give me hope
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Amigoss: 1:58pm On Apr 06
Amigoss:
Mateta,lfg...

We mant here grin....Crystal palace,pls give me hope

Mtcheeew
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Jodera: 1:16pm On Apr 08
Amigoss:
Brighton vs Arsenal

I have to come back to this

Person dey point boogey team, him no know say him team dey face the biggest of all boogeys cheesy

We all know who surely dropped points and it's not any of those two grin cheesy
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Amigoss: 1:52pm On Apr 08
Jodera:

I have to come back to this

Person dey point boogey team, him no know say him team dey face the biggest of all boogeys cheesy

We all know who surely dropped points and it's not any of those two grin cheesy

Do you need a parade already?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Jodera: 1:54pm On Apr 08
Amigoss:

[/b]

Do you need a parade already?
Did you get a parade when you were yapping on Saturday without looking at your own boogey team? cheesy cheesy
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Amigoss: 1:59pm On Apr 08
Jodera:

Did you get a parade when you were yapping on Saturday without looking at your own boogey team? cheesy cheesy

I cant make my own assumptions and permutations which didn't hurt anyone again cheesy or did it hurt your feelings grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Jodera: 2:04pm On Apr 08
Amigoss:

I cant make my own assumptions and permutations which didn't hurt anyone again cheesy or did it hurt your feelings grin
Yes, it hurt my feelings!! grin

You've already canceled Man u who's a bigger boogey team to you guys than Brighton/crystal palace is to Us and Man City.

So yeah, it hurt my feelings tongue grin grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Amigoss: 2:11pm On Apr 08
Jodera:

Yes, it hurt my feelings!! grin

You've already canceled Man u who's a bigger boogey team to you guys than Brighton/crystal palace is to Us and Man City.

So yeah, it hurt my feelings tongue grin grin grin grin

Ehhh yaaa,,But you've not defeated Brighton 7-0,5-0,4-1,5-1 before na and like we used to do to you....keep your feelings in check for now,there is more to come at the end of the season wink
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Jodera: 2:14pm On Apr 08
Amigoss:

Ehhh yaaa,,But you've not defeated Brighton 7-0,5-0,4-1,5-1 before na and like we used to do to you....keep your feelings in check for now,there is more to come at the end of the season wink
We don't need to flog them 4-0 or 5-0 to garner 3pts.

Don't worry about my feelings, Man U have helped me to cure it ystdy grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Amigoss: 2:18pm On Apr 08
Jodera:

We don't need to flog them 4-0 or 5-0 to garner 3pts.

Don't worry about my feelings, Man U have helped me to cure it ystdy grin

When will the FA hand you the trophy then?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Jodera: 2:23pm On Apr 08
Amigoss:

When will the FA hand you the trophy then?
May cheesy
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Amigoss: 2:30pm On Apr 08
Jodera:
May cheesy

Ohhh That long? With your excitement,I thought I missed your trophy parade and fa handing you the trophy after Liverpool's drop points cheesy
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Jodera: 2:31pm On Apr 08
Amigoss:

Ohhh That long? With your excitement,I thought I missed your trophy parade and fa handing you the trophy after Liverpool's drop points cheesy
You never see excitement.

This one na small. cheesy
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Amigoss: 2:45pm On Apr 08
Jodera:
You never see excitement.

This one na small. cheesy

I can imagine,20years no small grin as goal difference with 7games to go dey excite you like this,thought you'd learn from last season to keep it in check but hope you have the heart to take it when the tables turn in may cheesy wink...

Heaven might fall definitely if you lots win the UCL then
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Jodera: 2:51pm On Apr 08
Amigoss:

I can imagine,20years no small grin as goal difference with 7games to go dey excite you like this,thought you'd learn from last season to keep it in check but hope you have the heart to take it when the tables turn in may cheesy wink...

Heaven might fall definitely if you lots win the UCL then
Ask anybody about me even here on Nairaland, I never had the belief the boys will go all the way cos they lack the experience for such pressure. It's a big reason I was just taking the game as it comes and I didn't raise my hope up.

This season we're matured and more experienced hence the excitement grin

We're gunning for the league and UCL, anywhere and hand fall, we'll pick it grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Amigoss: 3:27pm On Apr 08
Jodera:
Ask anybody about me even here on Nairaland, I never had the belief the boys will go all the way cos they lack the experience for such pressure. It's a big reason I was just taking the game as it comes and I didn't raise my hope up.

This season we're matured and more experienced hence the excitement grin

We're gunning for the league and UCL, anywhere and hand fall, we'll pick it grin

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Silentgroper(m): 6:20pm On Apr 09
Unku jodera.. you're also going to play man u .. what makes you think you won't suffer the same fate as we ..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Jodera: 12:29am On Apr 10
Silentgroper:
Unku jod.era.. you're also going to play man u .. what makes you think you won't suffer the same fate as we ..

When that time comes, we'll know.

But one thing is certain, your guy made mouth as if you guys will flog Man u another 7-0, I didn't undecided
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Amigoss: 10:57am On Apr 10
Jodera:

But one thing is certain, your guy made mouth as if you guys will flog Man u another 7-0, I didn't undecided

Made mouth,how?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Jodera: 11:13am On Apr 10
Amigoss:

Made mouth,how?
You made mouth that we'll drop points while neglecting your own boogey team na cheesy cheesy
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Silentgroper(m): 2:26pm On Apr 10
Jodera:

Now that you're almost jubilating as if you've won the league ... I'm a just reminding you that man.u is around the corner for you guys..

Heck, spurs is also around to do the major damage .. cheesy cheesy
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Jodera: 3:37pm On Apr 10
Silentgroper:
Now that you're almost jubilating as if you've won the league ... I'm a just reminding you that man.u is around the corner for you guys..

Heck, spurs is also around to do the major damage .. cheesy cheesy
I'm jubilating that I am top and that it's in my hands now cheesy

When I reach Man u and Spurs, I go know how I go take cross them grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Silentgroper(m): 5:03pm On Apr 10
Jodera:

I'm jubilating that I am top and that it's in my hands now cheesy

When I reach Man u and Spurs, I go know how I go take cross them grin
baba na goal difference you dey jubilate on top 😁😁 ..

Well I wouldn't understand cause I don't know what it feels to have last won the league centuries ago .. tongue tongue
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Jodera: 5:24pm On Apr 10
Silentgroper:
baba na goal difference you dey jubilate on top 😁😁 ..

Well I wouldn't understand cause I don't know what it feels to have last won the league centuries ago .. tongue tongue
Funny!!!

So you're all these new generation Liverpool fan? cheesy
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Silentgroper(m): 5:35pm On Apr 10
Jodera:
Funny!!!

So you're all these new generation Liverpool fan? cheesy
I have no idea what the bolded means but century is even an understatement.. It feels like a millennium and probably going to take another millennium before you guys smell that league...

The two decades is not enough... tongue tongue
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Jodera: 5:38pm On Apr 10
Silentgroper:
I have no idea what the bolded means but century is even an understatement.. It feels like a millennium and probably going to take another millennium before you guys smell that league...

The two decades is not enough... tongue tongue
I mean it took Liverpool almost 30yrs to win the league. If you never experience reach at least 10yrs inside that 30yrs, then you're a kloppo new generation fan cheesy

Don't worry, two decades is enough. There's a reason we wore golden stripes on our shirt. Even the gods of football knows that it's our time tongue
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Silentgroper(m): 5:58pm On Apr 10
Jodera:

I mean it took Liverpool almost 30yrs to win the league. If you never experience reach at least 10yrs inside that 30yrs, then you're a kloppo new generation fan cheesy

Don't worry, two decades is enough. There's a reason we wore golden stripes on our shirt. Even the gods of football knows that it's our time tongue
lol .. I'm more of the owen, penant, carragher generation . grin grin

Me sef see like two decades inside oo grin grin

The god of football should prolong it to next season then .. This one belongs to us .. tongue tongue
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Jodera: 6:20pm On Apr 10
Silentgroper:
lol .. I'm more of the owen, penant, carragher generation . grin grin

Me sef see like two decades inside oo grin grin

The god of football should prolong it to next season then .. This one belongs to us .. tongue tongue

Lol... I for say cos I suspect say you be OG for Liverpool matter.

But no worries, god of football don already prolong am. E prolong am from last season enter this season make e just complete the 20yrs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (Reply)

Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) / Manchester City Fan Thread!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.