Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England (217458 Views)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Amigoss: 7:25am On Dec 31, 2023
Jodera:

See the way you cooly and slyly undermined the trophies Klopp won and then you'll open your mouth and say "it's not that deep" grin

😭😭

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Amigoss: 7:29am On Dec 31, 2023
Happy New year Eve LFC fans

Unto a greater 2024.....We are making it No 20,we shall all be there to witness itπŸ‘ŒπŸ€πŸΎπŸΎ
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Amigoss: 5:36pm On Dec 31, 2023
We need to get Robinson and Palhinha asap
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Amigoss: 5:37pm On Dec 31, 2023
Fabio Carvalho back at Liverpool,he has been recalled from RBL
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by elpochas: 6:04pm On Dec 31, 2023
Amigoss:
We need to get Robinson and Palhinha asap
Dat Robinson is very good.i don't tink he will like coming over.cos wen Robertson and Tsimikas are fit na bench ooo.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Amigoss: 6:24pm On Dec 31, 2023
elpochas:
Dat Robinson is very good.i don't tink he will like coming over.cos wen Robertson and Tsimikas are fit na bench ooo.

We can cash in on tsimikas,Robertson is 30 next year and Robinson would be our long term plan
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by elpochas: 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2023
Amigoss:

We can cash in on tsimikas,Robertson is 30 next year and Robinson would be our long term plan
Not sure Kloop will Lt Tsimikas go ooo.He is a big Fan of Tsimikas.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by AnfieldFan: 7:10am On Jan 01
Happy New Year LFC Family....

Hope we kick off with a win...
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Silentgroper(m): 4:07pm On Jan 06
elpochas:
we don't nee d a left back .. we've enough bodies to occupy that position plus our new found one Gomez...

A rb is what we need...

Palhinha, isn't he a dm ??
Maybe we do need a dm .. but we need a cm too..

Szobolosai has not been outstanding in that position passing wise..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by AnfieldFan: 5:59pm On Jan 06
Progressive Passes x Through Passes For fullbacks across top 7 leagues...

Damn, generational..

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by AnfieldFan: 6:02pm On Jan 06
Silentgroper:
we don't nee d a left back .. we've enough bodies to occupy that position plus our new found one Gomez...

A rb is what we need...

Palhinha, isn't he a dm ??
Maybe we do need a dm .. but we need a cm too..

Szobolosai has not been outstanding in that position passing wise..

Szobo's off the ball workrate is still exceptional, his ball winning too.
I agree his final pass has been a bit erratic these past few matches but they've been near misses(passes)... This hamstring issue will afford him a bit of rest and hopefully, he will be back to his best...
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Silentgroper(m): 7:41pm On Jan 06
AnfieldFan:

Szobo's off the ball workrate is still exceptional, his ball winning too.
I agree his final pass has been a bit erratic these past few matches but they've been near misses(passes)... This hamstring issue will afford him a bit of rest and hopefully, he will be back to his best...
I strongly hope so..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Silentgroper(m): 7:45pm On Jan 06
AnfieldFan:
Progressive Passes x Through Passes For fullbacks across top 7 leagues...

Damn, generational..
Dang .. only trippier comes close to my boy ...

TAA is GOATED .. On God!!!!

Now where are those bloody rent boys comparing their reece James to this god ..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Silentgroper(m): 5:58am On Jan 07
Nunez would be our highest goal scorer if he just learn to always put the ball in the net ...

I believe he's salah's perfect replacement...

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Amigoss: 8:11pm On Jan 16
Exclusive: The PGMOL agree that Liverpool SHOULD have had a penalty against Arsenal for Martin Odegaard's handball at Anfield

These are the issues, another apology on its way...
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by AnfieldFan: 5:49pm On Jan 17
Amigoss:
Exclusive: The PGMOL agree that Liverpool SHOULD have had a penalty against Arsenal for Martin Odegaard's handball at Anfield

These are the issues, another apology on its way...

You d mind people Wei d on Colos.....How many points have they denied us this season....

Between this and Rodri's(or was it Stones) own 2 seasons ago, can't tell which is worse....
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Silentgroper(m): 9:27am On Jan 18
This PGMOL thing is starting to get annoying...

If the official behind it are not capable.. why not just replace them all .. it's pathetic fr..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Silentgroper(m): 10:25pm On Jan 21
News flying around nw is that we've acquired olise.

Pls confirm??
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by EmiDon11: 11:03pm On Jan 23
Hello Liverpool
See u guys in Wembley

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Amigoss: 8:08am On Jan 26
EmiDon11:
Hello Liverpool
See u guys in Wembley

See you in Anfield south you meant?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Amigoss: 12:06pm On Jan 26
Jurgen Klopp is leaving end of the season Ke,TF😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒.....Romano better be lying,I wanted this man to at least do 20 and even 21 ffs
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Amigoss: 12:15pm On Jan 26
Wanted this man to take us back to our perch where we belonged while Fergie is still alive and United are wobbling😒😒😭😭
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Silentgroper(m): 9:17pm On Jan 26
It's saddening I swear .. if I hadn't seen it on the front page, I'd have taken it for some sort of rumour or expensive joke ..

Life without klopp is gonna be hard on all of us ..

But the situation on ground is, we can't go back to our horrendous days of being a midtable club . .. we need to sign someinevthstcis on par with klopp or better than him ..

I don't know about xabi but I'll take spalleti..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by LhoOd: 8:22pm On Jan 27
Silentgroper:
It's saddening I swear .. if I hadn't seen it on the front page, I'd have taken it for some sort of rumour or expensive joke ..

Life without klopp is gonna be hard on all of us ..

But the situation on ground is, we can't go back to our horrendous days of being a midtable club . .. we need to sign someinevthstcis on par with klopp or better than him ..

I don't know about xabi but I'll take spalleti..

spaghetti ni .. De zerbi dey there, Alonso dey there ...
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Silentgroper(m): 9:13pm On Jan 27
LhoOd:

spaghetti ni .. De zerbi dey there, Alonso dey there ...
de zerbi ke ... No no no ooo ..

De zerbi wey still dey drag mid table with them west ham and the rest ..

I'd prefer that has atleast won a title with a team .. Only spalleti fits ... Alonso is not even proven yet .. when Alonso and de zerbi have a title to their cv, then, just then, we shouldn't consider either if the two ... Alonso especially can turn out to be another Gerrard ..

Spalleti won the league with napoli .. so he's still proven than the other two...

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Amigoss: 12:10pm On Feb 05
Deserved that loss,didn't show up and Klopp got the selection wrong....Gomez inverting?gakpo on the right?positional indiscipline gakpo and graverbech to cover Trent who just came back from injury when Bradley is in the form of his life and could match Nelli for pace? Wonder what is stopping him from fully integrating Trent to the midfield as rcm or perhaps a 6 when he is the teams best passer,could switch up play and only one with defence splitting passes.....

The crybabies from north London wouldn't talk about officiating of both matches because the favourable calls has gone their way,first the pgmol odergaard apology then Gabriel was not sent off for a second yellow but the bald Mancunian rat instead booked Nunez....

No talks of English fa,pgmol,refs trying to hand the epl to Klopp on a platter as a nice sendoff but when 50-50 calls go our way,you go dey hear different dirty yarns and agenda...
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Jodera: 8:12pm On Feb 05
Amigoss:
Deserved that loss,didn't show up and Klopp got the selection wrong....Gomez inverting?gakpo on the right?positional indiscipline gakpo and graverbech to cover Trent who just came back from injury when Bradley is in the form of his life and could match Nelli for pace? Wonder what is stopping him from fully integrating Trent to the midfield as rcm or perhaps a 6 when he is the teams best passer,could switch up play and only one with defence splitting passes.....

The crybabies from north London wouldn't talk about officiating of both matches because the favourable calls has gone their way,first the pgmol odergaard apology then Gabriel was not sent off for a second yellow but the bald Mancunian rat instead booked Nunez....

No talks of English fa,pgmol,refs trying to hand the epl to Klopp on a platter as a nice sendoff but when 50-50 calls go our way,you go dey hear different dirty yarns and agenda...

Guy calm down. I know say you still dey vex for the ystdy loss but you can't claim it's not a fair loss. No need calling anyone crybaby grin

Meanwhile, lemme tackle some few points.

1. You talked about Connor Bradley. Even me that's an Arsenal fan knows that Bradley lost his dad a day before the match. I don't want to believe you didn't know about the news. And if you did and you still felt a small boy like that should still play, isn't that insensitive of you?

2. The Odegaard's handball first leg, yeah it's Var doing var things I agree.

But ystdy own? Come on na!!
We all know the Gabriel foul is 50/50 and it all depends if the referee is sure to see it clearly. He didn't, so why should he give Gab 2nd yellow. So many players have gotten away with that so why are you moaning about it as if it's a major call or Var jurisdiction?
Next time Nunez should learn to calm down and not just sparking unnecessarily, it is a certain yellow card. You should know that If you didn't wear your emotions while typing this.

3. I see how you refused to talk about Havertz Pk which var claimed it's not. I mean, if you could boldly want a second yellow for Gabriel, then that Havertz own ought to be a pen because McAlister obviously clipped Havertz leg first before touching the ball.

All in all, it's a fair game. But I'll be reeling like you if I lost and the gap is closed especially when na Man city deh back grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Amigoss: 8:47am On Feb 07
Jodera:
Guy calm down. I know say you still dey vex for the ystdy loss but you can't claim it's not a fair loss. No need calling anyone crybaby grin

Meanwhile, lemme tackle some few points.

1. You talked about Connor Bradley. Even me that's an Arsenal fan knows that Bradley lost his dad a day before the match. I don't want to believe you didn't know about the news. And if you did and you still felt a small boy like that should still play, isn't that insensitive of you?

2. The Odegaard's handball first leg, yeah it's Var doing var things I agree.

But ystdy own? Come on na!!
We all know the Gabriel foul is 50/50 and it all depends if the referee is sure to see it clearly. He didn't, so why should he give Gab 2nd yellow. So many players have gotten away with that so why are you moaning about it as if it's a major call or Var jurisdiction?
Next time Nunez should learn to calm down and not just sparking unnecessarily, it is a certain yellow card. You should know that If you didn't wear your emotions while typing this.

3. I see how you refused to talk about Havertz Pk which var claimed it's not. I mean, if you could boldly want a second yellow for Gabriel, then that Havertz own ought to be a pen because McAlister obviously clipped Havertz leg first before touching the ball.

All in all, it's a fair game. But I'll be reeling like you if I lost and the gap is closed especially when na Man city deh back grin

If you were calm yourself and not quick to counter reply,you'd seen where I said we deserved the loss and don't I have the rights to talk about decisions from the Mancunian ref that didn't go our way especially against a club who moan about everything and write a letterheaded message to the FA and pgmol about their winger being always tackled....

1. I was not mostly online lastweek and the few screentime I had,was on nairaland and epl chatroom....You don't expect me to get such news on here....

2. You call this by Gabriel 50/50 and Nunez should be calm about this?

3. Lmao you really think that was a pk and if such was given against you,your fanbase and Arteta won't moan about how pgmol has agenda against arsenal grin

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Silentgroper(m): 1:22pm On Feb 18
I didn't watch the game but starting Arnold who just came from injury was a no no .. he could have fixed Gomez at that position if he wouldn't use Bradley .. Although playing Bradley woulda been insensitive too .. so Gomez was the best fit for that position against assnal ..

Well it's all gone and we're still ahead of them on the table .. but these series of injuries nw is worrying, even nunez said he was feeling somehow after the brentford game .. thank God salah is back though.. so I'm hopeful about the match against Chelsea.. we have to bring that home .. I hope one of jota or nunez comes back early cause we would have no one manning that left wing ..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Amigoss: 1:46pm On Mar 11
Hmmmnnnnn,Last 5 away matches.....

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Amigoss: 2:44pm On Mar 11
Can we make it 20 cool shocked shocked

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Amigoss: 11:19pm On Mar 14
LFC front 5 so far

Salah 20 goals 13 assists
Nunez 17 goals 11 assists
Jota 14 goals 5 assists
Gakpo 13 goals 5 assists
Diaz 11 goals 4 assists

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (Reply)

Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) / Manchester City Fan Thread!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.