Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:44 AM

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England (230437 Views)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Minemrys: 9:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
AnfieldFan:

Henderson has developed into a beast for Liverpool and one of the best in the league over the last two seasons especially.... Loosing him after Gini is tantamount to shooting yourself in the head....
Players these days play well enough into their 30's .... Being 30 doesn't automatically mean you become bad.....
When you people start complaining that salah, firmino, Henderson, Mane can no longer run that's when you would know we shouldn't have too many aged players in the squad. Take Barcelona for example.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Minemrys: 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2021
uniqueuser:

Henderson still has 2yrs remaining on his contract.....james milner is almost 34 abi 35 years old and he's still valued, Henderson case will not be different highest is for LFC to increase his contract by 1 or 2years with less game time BUT if it's about money(as was Wijnaldum's case) he should join PSG or any other retirement club.
Millie is 36
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Minemrys: 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
Elliot has been sold. I think 12m or so. Money for mbappe go soon complete.
mbappe ur future is at anfield if u're unsure of future at perc des prince.
Where are you getting this fake news from? Eliot that just signed a new contract weeks ago? Do you mean Harry Wilson? Baba dey check your news abeg. Eliot was in training today abeg.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Minemrys: 10:11pm On Jul 25, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
Elliot has been sold. I think 12m or so. Money for mbappe go soon complete.
mbappe ur future is at anfield if u're unsure of future at perc des prince.
Mbappe no go come Liverpool trust me. He is going to Madrid. Can fsg pay him 400 per week? Our highest earner hasn't collected 300
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by patrickmuf(m): 10:12pm On Jul 25, 2021
Nctrice this is your thread...

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:04pm On Jul 25, 2021
Minemrys:

Where are you getting this fake news from? Eliot that just signed a new contract weeks ago? Do you mean Harry Wilson? Baba dey check your news abeg. Eliot was in training today abeg.
U sure? ... Wait mke i go check my source again.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by AnfieldFan: 11:06pm On Jul 25, 2021
Minemrys:

Bros Jota is not a number 9. We need a striker that can get at defenses like Suarez or Kane. Not wingers in CF.

I get you...I'm saying that's not a priority now though because we have enough goals across the Frontline....The midfield on the other hand needs to be reinforced considering that half of our current midfielders are injury prone....We had Gini that would guarantee us every game but he's gone now... Heading into the season without a quality replacement is a bit of a gamble...
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:11pm On Jul 25, 2021
Minemrys:

When you people start complaining that salah, firmino, Henderson, Mane can no longer run that's when you would know we shouldn't have too many aged players in the squad. Take Barcelona for example.
See vardy na. He is above thirty bt still runs like a madman.
messi too. It depends on d player, i guess.

but i'm in support of ur point sha.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by AnfieldFan: 11:12pm On Jul 25, 2021
Minemrys:

Henderson is not just any other player...He should be phased out and not leave on sour terms.... Younger talents should also be integrated seamlessly with older talents for experience ...I feel all the players you named have a season or two at this level.... Within this time frame...FSG should sign players while letting go of the older ones....Think Lucas Leiva and Milner who will be leaving after this season....That's how you phase out older players bro...
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by AnfieldFan: 11:14pm On Jul 25, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
Hmm true. But chielsa would be a good add to d team too. What's d news wit mbappe? .. Mbappe would fit so much into our high line playing style.

Mbappe isn't coming....FSG can't bring out the amount needed nor pay his hefty wages..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by AnfieldFan: 11:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
Goal scoring jota.. Bro i really dnt wanna use jota performance at d euros to judge him. bt wit i saw, dat player needs a back up or he needs to be d back up..

Well klopp has said getting a consistent forward is his priority nw. He should just make a few signings to d midfield, starting wit d attacking midfield.

Jota was one of Portugal's better players in the Euros...You make it seem like he was poor...
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by AnfieldFan: 11:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
On a separate note.....Let's try to keep this thread alive....
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:18pm On Jul 25, 2021
So wiji said he actually left nt because of d money bt bcuz of fans abuse to him. I think he's lying, even caragher think so too.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:23pm On Jul 25, 2021
AnfieldFan:

Mbappe isn't coming....FSG can't bring out the amount needed nor pay his hefty wages..
wetin dem Fsg dey use money do sef. Sign world class player mke we get rest of mind xay next season don set. Dem dey hoard money like mumu.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
AnfieldFan:

Jota was one of Portugal's better players in the Euros...You make it seem like he was poor...
If u watch d portugal-belgium match. You'd see what i'm talking about. There were clear chances of goals he shud've nipped in d bud. But he kept wasting dem. He cost dem dat match.

He's nt dat bad bt we cannot rely on him.

for d guy dat said jota is a winger. Watch his games, you'd see he peforms better wen he plays forward dan wen he's on d wing.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Minemrys: 4:41am On Jul 26, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
See vardy na. He is above thirty bt still runs like a madman.
messi too. It depends on d player, i guess.

but i'm in support of ur point sha.
No reason vardy abeg. That guy is not consistent oh. If it's to run, of course they would have one good game but the question is can they do it time and again? I don't want Hendo to leave but if it means not risking having an aged squad at the detriment of young bloods so be it. The reason why clubs like Madrid are successful is cause they don't run things based on emotions. If we can get someone better than Henderson so be it.

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Minemrys: 4:47am On Jul 26, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
wetin dem Fsg dey use money do sef. Sign world class player mke we get rest of mind xay next season don set. Dem dey hoard money like mumu.
It's not to sign players like that oh. They look at wage bill. How much income dey enter Lfc account? Not like we have an Abrahamovic kind of owner.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 5:23am On Jul 26, 2021
Minemrys:

No reason vardy abeg. That guy is not consistent oh. If it's to run, of course they would have one good game but the question is can they do it time and again? I don't want Hendo to leave but if it means not risking having an aged squad at the detriment of young bloods so be it. The reason why clubs like Madrid are successful is cause they don't run things based on emotions. If we can get someone better than Henderson so be it.
Agree.but i feel mixing dem up in play, i mean d old nd younger play is what is ideal like someone pointed out there.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by OfficialDJ: 7:22am On Jul 26, 2021
Firstbornwds is a perennial scammer and scammed a nairalander of a huge sum of money....

Beware of the kleptomanic thief who has a knack for stealing
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by uniqueuser(m): 7:23am On Jul 26, 2021
Minemrys:

It's not to sign players like that oh. They look at wage bill. How much income dey enter Lfc account? Not like we have an Abrahamovic kind of owner.
Baba forget if na money LFC get money.....they just don't want to spoil our wage bill....when u bring in a new player that will be getting 400k+ per week, when you want to extend Salah and dem van dyk contract how u go give dem? 500k? dats just the stumbling block unless mbappe will manage like 250-300k
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by OfficialDJ: 8:47am On Jul 26, 2021
OfficialDJ:
Firstbornwds is a perennial scammer and scammed a nairalander of a huge sum of money....

DO NOT HAVE ANY DEALINGS WITH THIS MONIKER... HE'S A SCAMMER AND WE'RE CURRENTLY WORKING ON GETTING HIM ARRESTED
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Minemrys: 9:36am On Jul 26, 2021
uniqueuser:

Baba forget if na money LFC get money.....they just don't want to spoil our wage bill....when u bring in a new player that will be getting 400k+ per week, when you want to extend Salah and dem van dyk contract how u go give dem? 500k? dats just the stumbling block unless mbappe will manage like 250-300k
To me, I prefer not signing Mbappe. There's someone better than him. We should scout the person. We should get players passionate about playing for the club not someone who comes for just the money. Lfc get money no mean say we go dey squander am. Look at what covid 19 did to big clubs but we weren't affected cause we used money wisely. See how much Madrid dey pay hazard, what use has he been to them?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Minemrys: 9:39am On Jul 26, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
Agree.but i feel mixing dem up in play, i mean d old nd younger play is what is ideal like someone pointed out there.
The problem then is, will it be good for our wage bill? My point is, it comes to deciding who we would want to let go amongst our aged players, salah, firmino Henderson or Mane?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by AnfieldFan: 10:01am On Jul 26, 2021
Minemrys:

The problem then is, will it be good for our wage bill? My point is, it comes to deciding who we would want to let go amongst our aged players, salah, firmino Henderson or Mane?
They will all leave...Just not abruptly but slowly...I've given you examples...Lucas and Millie(Who's leaving soon)...
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Meksbig(m): 10:32am On Jul 26, 2021
AnfieldFan:

Henderson is not just any other player...He should be phased out and not leave on sour terms.... Younger talents should also be integrated seamlessly with older talents for experience ...I feel all the players you named have a season or two at this level.... Within this time frame...FSG should sign players while letting go of the older ones....Think Lucas Leiva and Milner who will be leaving after this season....That's how you phase out older players bro...

Henderson still has 2 years on his contract. By the time the contract expires, he would be 33 going to 34 years old. You also have to consider his horrible injury record in recent seasons. If you think keita has a bad injury record, wait till you discover that both have missed roughly the same amount of matches due to injury in the last 2 seasons.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
uniqueuser:

How much him dey collect for psg?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
OfficialDJ:

Take ur craziness to d ashawo thread please.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
AnfieldFan:

They will all leave...Just not abruptly but slowly...I've given you examples...Lucas and Millie(Who's leaving soon)...
Thank u. This is just wat i was getting at. I know it's all about business but some of these players do not deserve to get booted out like they never mattered.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by OfficialDJ: 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
Take ur craziness to d ashawo thread please.
Firstbornwds scammed a friend of 326,000 naira, and we've got a police report to freeze his accounts already.... He'd be arrested soon enough... Run away from him when he comes here
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
West ham calling on oxlade-chamberlain ..
should he go or stay ?

to me, he has done his best, which is nothing. So i think it's time he moves on.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by uniqueuser(m): 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
How much him dey collect for psg?
According to some reports 375k per week which is almost twice of LFC highest earner Salah at 200k per week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (116) (Reply)

Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) / Manchester City Fan Thread!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.