Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England (216937 Views)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Abuklaw(m): 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2016
coded01:

Don't mind slimzjoe! angry grin
I am not minding him oooo. I love his view but failure need not be tasted before correction is effected when a gap is sighted. Liverpool still needs creative players.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2016
Abuklaw:
I am not minding him oooo. I love his view but failure need not be tasted before correction is effected when a gap is sighted. Liverpool still needs creative players.

There is nothing to like about his view... angry

Liverpool is winning this league with or without new players... cool
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 10:11pm On Dec 31, 2016
coded01:

grin grin grin

This 3 points sweet die!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by fredoooooo: 10:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
coded01:

Thank God I can keep this in my e-witch wife skirt and bring out at the end of the season tongue wink
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by CAPdan21(m): 12:33am On Jan 01, 2017
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL LIVERPOOL FANS #YNWA

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Abuklaw(m): 8:37am On Jan 01, 2017
CAPdan21:
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL LIVERPOOL FANS #YNWA
We should never walk alone.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by groundnutoil(m): 11:15am On Jan 01, 2017
Pls do we have any whatsapp group I wan join
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Abuklaw(m): 12:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
"The league is unbelievably difficult," said former Borussia Dortmund boss Klopp. "We cannot look at Chelsea, they are unbelievably strong with 13 wins in a row. Not bad.

"But can you imagine how annoying it is when you win 13 games in a row and there is one team only six points behind?"

Epic from JK
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 4:54am On Jan 02, 2017
groundnutoil:
Pls do we have any whatsapp group I wan join

Cc slimzjoe... wink
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by groundnutoil(m): 6:14am On Jan 02, 2017
coded01:

Cc slimzjoe... wink
thanks abeg make I drop ma number?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 10:00am On Jan 02, 2017
groundnutoil:
thanks abeg make I drop ma number?

Oya Drop am

I must warn, The group get many Fighters and you might also feel left behind if you don't know how to follow up and that's because most of us have been friends for Years now.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 10:19am On Jan 02, 2017
Slimzjoe:

Oya Drop am

I must warn, The group get many Fighters and you might also feel left behind if you don't know how to follow up and that's because most of us have been friends for Years now.
add me too. 07030******. and please erase My Numbers when you want to quote me. I intend to put it down too. thanks.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 10:43am On Jan 02, 2017
SonsOfLiverpool:
add me too. and please erase My Numbers when you want to quote me. I intend to put it down too. thanks.
Done
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by groundnutoil(m): 7:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
Slimzjoe:

Oya Drop am

no fear I d ready 09076630889
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2017
The boys where obviously fatigued today...Bring on the Red devils!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2017
Slimzjoe:
The boys where obviously fatigued today...Bring on the Red devils!

I don't understand why not rest 4-5 players... angry
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
coded01:

I don't understand why not rest 4-5 players... angry

Jk smokes sometimes...you can't blame him
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
Slimzjoe:

Jk smokes sometimes...you can't blame him

I also don't get why EPL fix 2 games for Liverpool in less than 48 hours... undecided
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 9:15am On Jan 03, 2017
"Klopp made just one change to his starting XI, with forward Sturridge coming in for injured midfielder Jordan Henderson in an altered formation".

Klopp would have played the same 11 players in less than 2 days... shocked angry
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 9:34am On Jan 03, 2017
coded01:

I also don't get why EPL fix 2 games for Liverpool in less than 48 hours... undecided

TV makes the schedule now... they've Forgotten The players are Humans.

BUT WAS IT FATIGUE THAT TOLD MANE TO CATCH BALL WITH HIS HAND angry angry
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 9:43am On Jan 03, 2017
Slimzjoe:

TV makes the schedule now... they've Forgotten The players are Humans.

BUT WAS IT FATIGUE THAT TOLD MANE TO CATCH BALL WITH HIS HAND angry angry

My Guy these guys are not machines...

Fatigue can make you do stupid things...
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 9:51am On Jan 03, 2017
coded01:

My Guy these guys are not machines...

Fatigue can make you do stupid things...

That his fatigue made me loose cash yesterdayangry

I wonder how the team selection would be against United
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
Slimzjoe:

That his fatigue made me loose cash yesterdayangry

I wonder how the team selection would be against United

How many games score you play? grin

I blame Tv companies and Kloop for the draw... angry
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 3:52pm On Jan 03, 2017
coded01:

How many games score you play? grin

I blame Tv companies and Kloop for the draw... angry

Those TV companies ehn cry Chelsea would be the one enjoying fixture schedules now.

Klopp should better sign cos the squad is already looking threadbare
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
Slimzjoe:

Those TV companies ehn cry Chelsea would be the one enjoying fixture schedules now.

Klopp should better sign cos the squad is already looking threadbare

I dey tell you...
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by bi0nics: 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
coded01:

grin grin

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Olaolufred(m): 8:10am On May 22, 2017
Congratulations to LFC and its fansworld over.
It is a huge step in the right direction.
Mission accomplished.
YNWA.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 2:57pm On May 19, 2018
And the thread died last last
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by plessis: 8:49pm On May 25, 2018
Arise red army!!!!

Tomorrow, we march to victory...
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Neimar: 10:37pm On May 25, 2018
omo m a Liverpool fan tumao

Madrid must go down grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Branzy(m): 1:44am On May 27, 2018
plessis:
Arise red army!!!!

Tomorrow, we march to victory...

haha
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by groundnutoil(m): 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
abeg we need revive this group wetin d apen

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (108) (Reply)

Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) / Manchester City Fan Thread!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.