Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,241 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Why I Think My Boyfriend Is Having Sex With His Mom: Nigerian Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Think My Boyfriend Is Having Sex With His Mom: Nigerian Lady (4843 Views)

What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? / Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Think My Boyfriend Is Having Sex With His Mom: Nigerian Lady by doris00: 7:53am On Oct 12, 2019
File photo of a man and a woman in bed
Nigerian relationship expert, Joro Olumofin, has shared the story of a lady who thinks her boyfriend may be sleeping with his mom.

According to the story, the lady said he has been dating the guy for close to two years but started suspecting after she started purging one night.

She said she then went to meet the boyfriend to tell him that she needs to go to the hospital only to meet him sucking her mother’s boobs and moaning.

Read the full story below:

Source: https://thickmatch.com/think-boyfriend-sex-mom-nigerian-lady/

Re: Why I Think My Boyfriend Is Having Sex With His Mom: Nigerian Lady by Russianspy(m): 7:59am On Oct 12, 2019
Lol grin

Inside life

The guy no want leave his mum breast, that is his first love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Think My Boyfriend Is Having Sex With His Mom: Nigerian Lady by timibare(m): 8:06am On Oct 12, 2019
Evil World cry cry cry
Re: Why I Think My Boyfriend Is Having Sex With His Mom: Nigerian Lady by Birdeyeview: 8:07am On Oct 12, 2019
one act of foolishness of a certain individual does not assertain the fact that everyother person from such tribe or ethnicity are the same or share the same preposterous mindset.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Think My Boyfriend Is Having Sex With His Mom: Nigerian Lady by cenaman(m): 9:01am On Oct 12, 2019
Love of a mother.
Re: Why I Think My Boyfriend Is Having Sex With His Mom: Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 12, 2019
Benue boys are wizards grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Think My Boyfriend Is Having Sex With His Mom: Nigerian Lady by crismark(m): 9:37am On Oct 12, 2019
Joro is creating topics by himself.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Think My Boyfriend Is Having Sex With His Mom: Nigerian Lady by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:47am On Oct 12, 2019
Iyen tu deep

1 Like

Re: Why I Think My Boyfriend Is Having Sex With His Mom: Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 12, 2019
doris00:
File photo of a man and a woman in bed
Nigerian relationship expert, Joro Olumofin, has shared the story of a lady who thinks her boyfriend may be sleeping with his mom.

According to the story, the lady said he has been dating the guy for close to two years but started suspecting after she started purging one night.

She said she then went to meet the boyfriend to tell him that she needs to go to the hospital only to meet him sucking her mother’s boobs and moaning.

Read the full story below:

Source: https://thickmatch.com/think-boyfriend-sex-mom-nigerian-lady/
Inside life
Re: Why I Think My Boyfriend Is Having Sex With His Mom: Nigerian Lady by KINGwax007(m): 12:16pm On Oct 12, 2019
The woman ain't his mom... U mumu

5 Likes

Re: Why I Think My Boyfriend Is Having Sex With His Mom: Nigerian Lady by ADRIAN88(m): 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2019
I have nothing to contribute to this topic...

Re: Why I Think My Boyfriend Is Having Sex With His Mom: Nigerian Lady by Sbizzy: 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2019
Re: Why I Think My Boyfriend Is Having Sex With His Mom: Nigerian Lady by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2019
The woman is probably not his real mum
Re: Why I Think My Boyfriend Is Having Sex With His Mom: Nigerian Lady by folake4u(f): 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2019
Lol I watched a Ghanaian movie "Getting Married" yesterday concerning this scenario.
Re: Why I Think My Boyfriend Is Having Sex With His Mom: Nigerian Lady by prizlezzlalasky(f): 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2019
I don't dig it.....fake fake fake

1 Like

Re: Why I Think My Boyfriend Is Having Sex With His Mom: Nigerian Lady by Talib93(m): 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2019
crismark:
Joro is creating topics by himself.
as in eh....too much beard oil don soak dat guy brain grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

1921 Story Of A Man Who Visited 3906( Pics ) / I'm In Love With Two Women, I Dont Know Which One To Pick / Can I Trust A Guy Who Does This? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.