Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,809 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) (15832 Views)

Lead City University Security Guards Seen Assaulting A Female Student / Policemen Seen Counting Their Money After A Long Night At Work In Lagos / Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by Jig5aw(f): 9:47am On Oct 12, 2019
The people watching, begging helplessly. Just like their boss; the president of Nigeria keeps dishing out blows and slaps to Nigerians, The police is not accountable to the people. A day is coming.
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by odaniel1(m): 9:59am On Oct 12, 2019
A lawyer harassed by policemen on tape? He don chop jackpot! Did i hear someone say nothing will happen, after ppl like me n u on social media hv become witnesses? Almost every lawyer prays for this kind of situation, opportunity to sue? Ha, you're welcome!
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by Generalyemi(m): 9:59am On Oct 12, 2019
k
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by ccollins(m): 10:01am On Oct 12, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
What did he do?

Many lawyers are street criminals!

They do land grabbing, shortchanging and all sorts of dubious things while protecting themselves with the law
stop defaming and besmirching the noble profession of learned gentlemen. Stop talking rubbish. Hope u have a brain
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by ccollins(m): 10:02am On Oct 12, 2019
blackboy:
1. I dont see anything happening to the policemen. They will go Scot free
2. This is police abuse
3. You can see one evenn threatening to shoot him
4. This is unacceptable
they won't go Scott free if the lawyer is not charge n bail
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by amunkita(m): 10:11am On Oct 12, 2019
MrMicholo:
Policemen are pathetic fools.. I don't like associating with them or entrusting any meaningful assignments to any of them whenever they are placed in my AOR or any of my jointed ops.

U think they also give fvck about u U might be d pathetic one frm their view too...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by tunjilee003: 10:14am On Oct 12, 2019
animal kingdom indeed.....

1 Like

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by Cameroonglass(m): 10:19am On Oct 12, 2019
Na their way, I can remember last two years I went one on one with one Immigration officer,,,,, I be knack am Weller, before they plenty come,,,,,,, Don't ask me how "they" knack me,,,,, I WAS ON MY RIGHT SHA,
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by Vatsyayana: 10:21am On Oct 12, 2019
PureGoldh:
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first... But the truth of the matter is that the policeman can't eat his cake and have it back.

He should get ready for the lawyer if he is not the charge and bail type

It's the charge and bail types that are more crazy when it comes to enforcing their rights...
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by Junior66(m): 10:28am On Oct 12, 2019
Thegoodone13:
If he obstruct them on their legal duty, they can arrest him. Be a lawyer doesn't give you power to break the law. Nobody above the law.
is that an arrest or an assault?
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by MrMicholo(m): 10:29am On Oct 12, 2019
NnamdiN:
you people harass civilians too
I wish you know how much efforts most officers put in to make sure they avoid any altercation with civilians, no matter what.
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by Thegoodone13(m): 10:35am On Oct 12, 2019
[quote author=Junior66 post=83067779] is that an arrest or an assault? [/quote.
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by newheart2(m): 10:36am On Oct 12, 2019
MrMicholo:
Policemen are pathetic fools.. I don't like associating with them or entrusting any meaningful assignments to any of them whenever they are placed in my AOR or any of my jointed ops.
are u better than them

1 Like

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by MrMicholo(m): 10:37am On Oct 12, 2019
amunkita:

U think they also give fvck about u U might be d pathetic one frm their view too...
Maybe my post didn't meet you well or it touched a point as to your relationship to the force... but please, for the sake of posterity, never refer to me in that manner.
Don't put yourself into a problem you can't come out from.
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by NnamdiN: 10:40am On Oct 12, 2019
MrMicholo:

I wish you know how much efforts most officers put in to make sure they avoid any altercation with civilians, no matter what.
the educated ones amongst y'all (maybe). The uneducated ones nko?
But you'd agree there's harrassment from everyone that wears uniform in Nigeria. from ordinary traffic warden to the gun wielding ones. Kudos if you're among the ones that never harass civilians
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by MrMicholo(m): 10:40am On Oct 12, 2019
newheart2:
are u better than them
By the virtue of outranking the ones under me.. yes, I'm better than them sir.. I'm sorry if it doesn't sit well with you.
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 10:42am On Oct 12, 2019
MrMicholo:
Look at this korofo soldier. Wish I could see you one on one so I can teach you a bitter lesson..
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by MrMicholo(m): 10:49am On Oct 12, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Look at this korofo soldier. Wish I could see you one on one so I can teach you a bitter lesson..
Where are you sire or should I trace you myself?
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 10:58am On Oct 12, 2019
MrMicholo:

Where are you sire or should I trace you myself?
9, owokoniran street, off liasu road, idimu , Lagos.
flat 2 ask of azubuike or chibuzor. Anyone wey Dem born well out of all of una make he find me come.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by TeeSha(m): 11:01am On Oct 12, 2019
MrMicholo:

Who dash you AOR?
You're talk like you're not a rankless swine.��
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by MrMicholo(m): 11:11am On Oct 12, 2019
KingAzubuike:

9, owokoniran street, off liasu road, idimu , Lagos.
flat 2 ask of azubuike or chibuzor. Anyone wey Dem born well out of all of una make he find me come.
Noted
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 11:18am On Oct 12, 2019
MrMicholo:

Noted
No p and make una carry una rifle come coz it will be fire for fire.
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by Offisteven: 11:39am On Oct 12, 2019
The woman was busy recording what will never benefit her to the detriment of her crying baby seeking her attention.

She's a careless mother.
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by pacespot(m): 11:44am On Oct 12, 2019
I hate lawyers more than anything. They are law abusing, arrogant, and wicked. If you think of Nigerian police as law abusing, you should pray not to meet a wicked lawyer. Lawyers can snuff the life out of you if you are a low class citizen. Police can still be your friends if you are well-behaved and comport yourself with self confidence. But Nigerian lawyers are for the higher bidders. You can imagine why most of our politicians are either lawyers or past military personnel.

The ones who know the law are the ones who offend it the most.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by stasius: 11:48am On Oct 12, 2019
Nigeria don cast Las Las.
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by BafanaBafana: 11:51am On Oct 12, 2019
Serves the lawyer right. You are a lawyer doesn't mean you should be insulting a policeman or anybody for that matter. The lawyer must have said something unbearable to the policeman. Even me sef fit slap you in such cases.

Look at the video, the other police guy was trying to restrain his colleague but the lawyer was clenching his fist running his mouth and making threats and insult, then he said something and both the thug police and the one restraining him pounced on him. Now he is the looser. He will sue the police, the court will award him damages in billions, the police abi the government will not give him shishi and there will be nothing he will do beside going to higher and parallel courts to appeal and waste his time and money.
I have argued with the police several times and I do it aggressively while sounding like the victim. I don't condescend them. it is only when they refuse to use their head that I start threatening to make just one call to someone in Abuja and that person will surely call an AIG, then sense will fall on them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by BafanaBafana: 12:01pm On Oct 12, 2019
TeeSha:

Who dash you AOR?
You're talk like you're not a rankless swine.��
Actually he sound like someone who has had higher education and definitely not rankless.
What does AOR mean sef?
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by Thegoodone13(m): 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2019
Karatum:

You must be a BIG fool. So hitting and slapping someone equals to arrest??
Muntula undecided
if u see me or know me, u can't call me fool. Minimum force can apply. It now depends on interpretation of minimum force.
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by Penisman: 12:06pm On Oct 12, 2019
[quote author=igwedubai2 post=83065786][/quote]

My guy, no matter the level of provocation by the Lawyer, the Policemen as trained officers of the law, ought not to have taken the law into their own hands.

The Lawyer has a very good case with firsthand visual evidence.

This is a case of assault.

Let's see what the Nigerian Bar Association will do.

Gracias.
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by amunkita(m): 12:12pm On Oct 12, 2019
MrMicholo:

Maybe my post didn't meet you well or it touched a point as to your relationship to the force... but please, for the sake of posterity, never refer to me in that manner.
Don't put yourself into a problem you can't come out from.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
Dude swerve d embolden into ur axx..

Bring it on nd see if I don't default nd reduce ur rank..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

535 Nigerians In China Prisons For Drug Trafficking / Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India / FHQ Condemns Bolanle Raheem's Death - FPRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.