Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) (15834 Views)

Lead City University Security Guards Seen Assaulting A Female Student / Policemen Seen Counting Their Money After A Long Night At Work In Lagos / Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by Offisteven: 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2019
MrMicholo:
Policemen are pathetic fools.. I don't like associating with them or entrusting any meaningful assignments to any of them whenever they are placed in my AOR or any of my jointed ops.

How will a Nigerian be walking toward an armed man, pointing his fingers and talking aggressively as if he wants to beat up the police officer?

civilians too have problems, mostly Nigerians. So nest time comment wisely.
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by Offisteven: 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
How will a Nigerian be walking toward an armed man, pointing his fingers and talking aggressively as if he wants to beat up the police officer?

civilians too have problems, mostly Nigerians. So nest time most of you should learn how to comment wisely.
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by mechanics(m): 12:37pm On Oct 12, 2019
That's unbecoming of them.
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2019
Thegoodone13:
if u see me or know me, u can't call me fool. Minimum force can apply. It now depends on interpretation of minimum force.

Even the COAS has a commander. You don't know me either, clown
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by dubra: 12:52pm On Oct 12, 2019
Very pathetic
Meanwhile plots of land are available for sale at a good location at abriba Town in abia state
SIZE :100X50 Square metres
PRICE :1.5m (slightly negotiable)
contact details :08085508012, 08060640005
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by planetx: 3:09pm On Oct 12, 2019
MrMicholo:

Noted
How do you know that is really his address and he is not trying to set up an innocent person.
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by sonofElElyon: 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2019
So that is the way to arrest an unarmed civilian

Thegoodone13:
If he obstruct them on their legal duty, they can arrest him. Be a lawyer doesn't give you power to break the law. Nobody above the law.
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by MrMicholo(m): 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
planetx:
How do you know that is really him and he is not trying to set up an innocent person.
I had that in consideration.. this is actually not the first time I'm dealing with his type.
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by Thegoodone13(m): 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2019
sonofElElyon:
So that is the way to arrest an unarmed civilian

I'm not justify the act but nobody is above the law
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by nwanyionitsha: 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
What did he do?

Many lawyers are street criminals!

They do land grabbing, shortchanging and all sorts of dubious things while protecting themselves with the law
How educated are you that you justify such rubbish?
Tufia!
As the Lord liveth,you must get your judgement for this comment in Jesus name. Amen.
For justifying police brutality, brutality will visit you,in Jesus name.
And let me guess,you are a Muslim from the Sw.
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by nwanyionitsha: 6:42pm On Oct 12, 2019
Thegoodone13:
If he obstruct them on their legal duty, they can arrest him. Be a lawyer doesn't give you power to break the law. Nobody above the law.
You are justifying police brutality abi? Brutality will visit you.

I don't know what version of Islam afonjas practice.
Tufia.
The only reason you justified this is because it happened in the east.
You will receive your portion in Jesus name.
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by Thegoodone13(m): 6:53pm On Oct 12, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
You are justifying police brutality abi? Brutality will visit you.

I don't know what version of Islam afonjas practice.
Tufia.
The only reason you justified this is because it happened in the east.
You will receive your portion in Jesus name.
Tribalism and ignorance are your problems.
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by TeeSha(m): 9:00am On Oct 13, 2019
BafanaBafana:

Actually he sound like someone who has had higher education and definitely not rankless.
What does AOR mean sef?

Area of Responsibility.
He's typing like he's a C. O......meanwhile, he's just an other rank. He has no say in an operation order.

Many other ranks have degrees. So....you're right.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by nwanyionitsha: 2:31pm On Oct 13, 2019
Thegoodone13:
Tribalism and ignorance are your problems.
Yes,what SARS did was very right because those boys were probably criminals.

https://www.nairaland.com/5469831/bodies-teenage-boys-pursued-fsars
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) by Nostradamus: 8:04am On Oct 15, 2019
MrMicholo:

[s]Maybe my post didn't meet you well or it touched a point as to your relationship to the force... but please, for the sake of posterity, never refer to me in that manner.
Don't put yourself into a problem you can't come out from.[/s]
keep making empty threats!

You and your lots might also be the pathetic one in the eyes of the police.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

535 Nigerians In China Prisons For Drug Trafficking / Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India / FHQ Condemns Bolanle Raheem's Death - FPRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.