Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

No Matter What, Do Not Resort To Suicide (my Ordeal) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Matter What, Do Not Resort To Suicide (my Ordeal) (1275 Views)

Things You Shouldn't Share With Your Partner No Matter What / “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal / Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Matter What, Do Not Resort To Suicide (my Ordeal) by Nomayora(m): 9:45am On Oct 12, 2019
Lol'ing

My brothers and sisters see ehn, as I type, the last meal I had was a lunch yesterday, all thanks to a friend.

As i type, I can't boast of a property that worth 10k

I am currently typing from a lent nokia phone.

Am I cursed? No. Why am I struggling? It has to do with my background and environment.

I am 24 and I have gotten admission into the University 3 times. No money to pull through.

5k 10k 50k 100k cannot solve my problem. I have searched for menial job that fit my qualification but to no avail.

I have a scar on the side of my face and got a broken tooth, a result of an accident I had on the bike when heading to do a labour work.

I am now looking into getting a hire purchase napep to delve into transportion business for 1.2 M

I dream to become a succesful man and I am not close to acheiving my dream. But I am not giving up.

Lol see ehn, life is harsh to majority out there. Only the strongest of mind survives.

My people who never give up, I hail all of una.

7 Likes

Re: No Matter What, Do Not Resort To Suicide (my Ordeal) by SchoolNaScam001: 9:46am On Oct 12, 2019
things a rough out there. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Re: No Matter What, Do Not Resort To Suicide (my Ordeal) by healthserve(m): 9:47am On Oct 12, 2019
Nice

1 Like

Re: No Matter What, Do Not Resort To Suicide (my Ordeal) by Nomayora(m): 9:48am On Oct 12, 2019
Keep grinding, do not give up, be like Nomayora.

1 Like

Re: No Matter What, Do Not Resort To Suicide (my Ordeal) by Nomayora(m): 9:56am On Oct 12, 2019
Nomayora's fineboy look is marred. But damn, I am going to rock my scar with pride. I am a warrior. A great one.
Re: No Matter What, Do Not Resort To Suicide (my Ordeal) by Nomayora(m): 10:00am On Oct 12, 2019
You know. It is hard to rise from the gutter. But if truly you need this Success real bad, you ain't taking your life.
Re: No Matter What, Do Not Resort To Suicide (my Ordeal) by Dollarseeker: 10:02am On Oct 12, 2019
I am proud of you bro...if say I don get money I for help you. that keke stuff is cool. you can create a thread for that and see if anyone have keke for hire purchase. God bless you for staying strong.

2 Likes

Re: No Matter What, Do Not Resort To Suicide (my Ordeal) by Nomayora(m): 10:07am On Oct 12, 2019
Life is only trying to make you learn the art of being humble.

Put your ego aside, and throw yourself at anything. No one will mock you for where you started. Be an inspiration to the newly born minds and the yet.to.be who are destined to start rough like you.

Be a hero in your own way

1 Like

Re: No Matter What, Do Not Resort To Suicide (my Ordeal) by Nomayora(m): 10:12am On Oct 12, 2019
SchoolNaScam001:
things a rough out there. Thanks for sharing.

Very rough. We just have to be tough to break the barrier

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: No Matter What, Do Not Resort To Suicide (my Ordeal) by Nomayora(m): 10:15am On Oct 12, 2019
Dollarseeker:
I am proud of you bro...if say I don get money I for help you. that keke stuff is cool. you can create a thread for that and see if anyone have keke for hire purchase. God bless you for staying strong.
Amen! thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: No Matter What, Do Not Resort To Suicide (my Ordeal) by Nomayora(m): 10:27am On Oct 12, 2019
From one individual to another. We all have our ordeals. Life they say is not a bed of roses. I laugh. Mtcheew as if it has even been an ordinary mat for majority. Life is a gutter filled with dirts for many.
Re: No Matter What, Do Not Resort To Suicide (my Ordeal) by Nomayora(m): 10:34am On Oct 12, 2019
Lasticlala Mynd44 you might want to expose this to more audience. I believe it is going to inspire someone. Please
Re: No Matter What, Do Not Resort To Suicide (my Ordeal) by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 12, 2019
Very motivate, I can relate to this, suicide is wickedness to your loved ones. Imagine the pain and tears you'll subject them to instead of fighting to better your life and there's you choose to suffer them instead. Thank God for life, as long as there is life there is plenty of hope.

3 Likes

Re: No Matter What, Do Not Resort To Suicide (my Ordeal) by Nomayora(m): 6:23pm On Oct 12, 2019
Committing suicide means you have accepted defeat on the life battlefield. It is not an option for the true warriors.

Good evening.
Re: No Matter What, Do Not Resort To Suicide (my Ordeal) by Nomayora(m): 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2019
Ironman15 I just read your thread now. May God bless your hustle and always remember that suicide is not an option.
Re: No Matter What, Do Not Resort To Suicide (my Ordeal) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2019
Nomayora:
Ironman15 I just read your thread now. May God bless your hustle and always remember that suicide is not an option.

Thanks sir. I never think of suicide

Nothing will make me ever commit suicide. We gonna run the race till God says its over
Re: No Matter What, Do Not Resort To Suicide (my Ordeal) by MrHistorian: 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2019
Nomayora:
Committing suicide means you have accepted defeat on the life battlefield. It is not an option for the true warriors.

Good evening.
Which part of Ibadan do you reside and why did you erase your diary?
Re: No Matter What, Do Not Resort To Suicide (my Ordeal) by Nomayora(m): 9:36pm On Oct 12, 2019
MrHistorian:

Which part of Ibadan do you reside and why did you erase your diary?

I reside Apata area. Lol my diary is way too rough, I couldn't tolerate it myself so I just cleared it.
Re: No Matter What, Do Not Resort To Suicide (my Ordeal) by Nomayora(m): 9:37pm On Oct 12, 2019
Ironman15:

Thanks sir. I never think of suicide

Nothing will make me ever commit suicide. We gonna run the race till God says its over
God bless you bro
Re: No Matter What, Do Not Resort To Suicide (my Ordeal) by Thatwasepic(m): 11:12pm On Oct 12, 2019
Life is inherently risky. There is only one big risk you should avoid at all costs, and that is the risk of doing nothing.
You Learn More From Failure Than From Success,Don’t Let It Stop You. Failure Builds Character.
Re: No Matter What, Do Not Resort To Suicide (my Ordeal) by Nomayora(m): 2:05am On Oct 13, 2019
Thatwasepic:
Life is inherently risky. There is only one big risk you should avoid at all costs, and that is the risk of doing nothing.
You Learn More From Failure Than From Success,Don’t Let It Stop You. Failure Builds Character.
Word. Noted.

God bless

1 Like

Re: No Matter What, Do Not Resort To Suicide (my Ordeal) by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 3:41am On Oct 13, 2019
The parents should be blamed too because of too much pampering of ajebutter children.
Social media is another bane due to fake lifestyle that would make other people insecure
Re: No Matter What, Do Not Resort To Suicide (my Ordeal) by Nomayora(m): 3:49am On Oct 13, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
The parents should be blamed too because of too much pampering of ajebutter children.
Social media is another bane due to fake lifestyle that would make other people insecure
smiles
Re: No Matter What, Do Not Resort To Suicide (my Ordeal) by Nomayora(m): 7:57am On Oct 13, 2019
No matter how little the material life may have provided for you. Just make something out of it.

Good Morning, friends.
Re: No Matter What, Do Not Resort To Suicide (my Ordeal) by peirson5: 11:16am On Oct 18, 2019
Nomayora:
No matter how little the material life may have provided for you. Just make something out of it.

Good Morning, friends.

Sent you a pm.
Re: No Matter What, Do Not Resort To Suicide (my Ordeal) by Nomayora(m): 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2019
peirson5:

Sent you a pm.
Replied
Re: No Matter What, Do Not Resort To Suicide (my Ordeal) by Nomayora(m): 12:22pm On Oct 22, 2019
Update! I have gotten an admission to study computer science at the Lagos state University - stream 2
Re: No Matter What, Do Not Resort To Suicide (my Ordeal) by Zeedarh(f): 12:55pm On Oct 22, 2019
Everyone is going through something.

We'll be fine.

1 Like

Re: No Matter What, Do Not Resort To Suicide (my Ordeal) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2019
Keep your head up.

1 Like

Re: No Matter What, Do Not Resort To Suicide (my Ordeal) by Nomayora(m): 8:01am On Oct 24, 2019
And now I need all help I can get to raise 105k before Tuesday. I have raised 27k so far, 78k to go, please help!

(1) (Reply)

Teenage Girl Shares Video Of Boyfriend handling Her Breeast / Lady Caught Raping ,mental, Man Cos Of Big D*** Video 18+ / A Cat Disturbing My Peace, How Can I Kill It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.