Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? (4647 Views)

NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect / Warning To All Single Nl Guys Ready For Marriage!! / Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 13, 2019
Crazyemberr:
Tell her hi! kiss

what if i don't wana hi !, tongue
Re: Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 13, 2019
ericsmith:

what if i don't wana hi !, tongue
embarassed someone's being naughty.
Re: Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2019
Crazyemberr:
embarassed someone's being naughty.

is that not how babies do ... bring it out wink
Re: Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? by seangy4konji: 2:46am On Nov 29, 2019
All they said about is right

1 Like

Re: Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? by wealthtrak: 1:41am On Apr 19, 2021
Psalm2423:

Lol. I know you, but I won’t say. I just played a little reverse psychology there. grin Have a nice day.
Re: Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? by Rawhumper(m): 11:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
We have something in common, and that is, not giving a hoot about what any person says, or thinks about us.

You should have ignored him, bringing it to his attention will tell him you are noticing him.

Next time, ignore and move...be a big SNUB.

quote author=LilMissFavvy post=83068922]A day ago, a username called AstroG opened a thread in the family section, and mentioned my username saying that I am a particular lady on this forum. He was careful to omit one letter from my username, but luckily I saw the thread.

After I confronted him, he claimed it was an error, but I know better. I own just one account here, and if for any reason I will open another in future, it will be very similar to this one because I owe nobody here, and I mind my business.

I keep saying it that I do not welcome jokes/friendships from guys on this forum, because of the bashings/hate here, I read what I like, and that's all.

I am writing this thread because although it's a faceless forum, I hate it when people try to dent my image. However I am not moved.[/quote]
Re: Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? by Rawhumper(m): 11:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
We have something in common, and that is, not giving a hoot about what any person says, or thinks about us.

You should have ignored him, bringing it to his attention will tell him you are noticing him.

Next time, ignore and move on..be a big SNUB.

quote author=LilMissFavvy post=83068922]A day ago, a username called AstroG opened a thread in the family section, and mentioned my username saying that I am a particular lady on this forum. He was careful to omit one letter from my username, but luckily I saw the thread.

After I confronted him, he claimed it was an error, but I know better. I own just one account here, and if for any reason I will open another in future, it will be very similar to this one because I owe nobody here, and I mind my business.

I keep saying it that I do not welcome jokes/friendships from guys on this forum, because of the bashings/hate here, I read what I like, and that's all.

I am writing this thread because although it's a faceless forum, I hate it when people try to dent my image. However I am not moved.[/quote]
Re: Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? by Rawhumper(m): 11:16pm On Apr 01, 2022

Next time, ignore and move on..be a big SNUB.

Re: Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:21pm On Apr 01, 2022
Thread was opened long ago when I used to have time in my hands to engage in banters. Too busy now for NL guys and their drama.
Rawhumper:

Next time, ignore and move...be a big SNUB.

Re: Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? by Rawhumper(m): 11:36pm On Apr 01, 2022
That's my gurl......keep it up.

Its good to keep oneself, busy with useful things.

The raw truth is, not been able to speak, is not the same thing as not speaking.

I got what I sent you?

uote author=LilMissFavvy post=111572469]Thread was opened long ago when I used to have time in my hands to engage in banters. Too busy now for NL guys and their drama. [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Konji Alert!! See What Ladies Are Now After In Men. / My Sis Friend Told Me My Sis Is Having An Affair With My Bf Could It Be True?? / She Made Me Addicted To Her. I'm Trapped!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.