Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th (50031 Views)

Man City Striker, Sergio Aguero Agrees To Join Barca On A 2 Year Deal. / Chelsea Vs Barca, On Aggregate Who Would Qualify Eventually ? / Jefferson Louis, The Only Footballer Who Has Played For 36 Clubs In His Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th by KayCee92(m): 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2019
Where is Akwa United..... grin inconclusive list
Re: Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th by victorazyvictor(m): 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2019
Nayo08:
grin having Assnal below Chelsea is nice enough wink

grin and having Man-U carrying the table on head is the nicest enough grin
Re: Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th by noziz(m): 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
If person place bet on these top 50 clubs, person go likely win o......na to come dey play some league wey I be no dey reason before...
Re: Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th by Omolomo4eva(m): 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
wat were d criteria used?
Re: Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th by Sapphire94: 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
shocked
I'm still looking for Man utd.. Oh!! No. 46

3rd to the last. At least they made d list.
Re: Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th by richard870(m): 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2019
ntyce:
What is the criteria for the ranking?
It's too complex for you to understand bro
Re: Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th by dewiseacre(m): 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2019
Valencia is no 5? undecided
How did moderators allow this kind of baseless ranking get to front page?
Re: Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th by TheGiftedOne(m): 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2019
Me looking for man U...

Re: Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th by foreshore(m): 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2019
remababy:
Top 50 clubs in the world according to Worldrankings. Barca still on the top, but Man Utd 46th..

https://thickmatch.com/top-50-clubs-world-barca-top-real-madrid-5th-man-utd-46th/

Where Enyimba for the list na
Re: Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th by Usmanbubu(m): 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

From the look of things. It seems this list was compiled by a Nairalander.
You're right and which one is river plate
Re: Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th by kevoh(m): 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2019
For those asking how the ranking was calculated, they should check the link below:"

https://www.clubworldranking.com/how-are-the-football-world-rankings-calculated

Re: Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th by anenymasng(m): 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2019
This has got to be the most useless list ever compiled. Ath. Paraneanse, Gremio, AlHilal above Man United ? And Valencia above Madrid lol. This op is on Arizona!
Re: Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th by IkUKU01(m): 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2019
grandstar:
I'm sure if Ronaldo waa still at Madrid, the club would either be No.1 or 2. His absence has left a big vacuum
wow that means his current club(juventus) is suppose to be at the top 5..Alas they are not even in top14

1 Like

Re: Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th by otunbalamba: 5:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
too much of obsession and hate for man utd go kill una.
Face ur useless Liverpool that will soon go down
cheesy see painment cheesy rubbish club with senseless coach smiley

1 Like

Re: Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th by donMIG(m): 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2019
I tire for this ranking
Wen I c psg, river plate, arsenal ahead of man utd
I die hard fan of the Kop but I fear this ranking
Re: Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th by eluquenson(m): 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2019
Simply Barca

They are the best, they produced the highest number of best players.

Messi is the real GOAT, the only football GOAT

1 Like

Re: Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th by skyfather09(m): 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2019
remababy:
Top 50 clubs in the world according to Worldrankings. Barca still on the top, but Man Utd 46th..

https://thickmatch.com/top-50-clubs-world-barca-top-real-madrid-5th-man-utd-46th/
dead list... juventus should be number one.
Re: Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th by mimilogs: 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2019
On what basis are the rankings drawn We need to know because we won't take it shocked shocked
Re: Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th by Legendguru: 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2019
smiley
Re: Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th by Write4me(m): 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2019
unscripted:
u no see al ahli egypt

Na Al-Hilal of Saudi Arabia.
Re: Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th by Omoslim26: 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2019
one otondo go just smoke Ngwa weed come dey post one kind rubbish rating radarada and buhari
Re: Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th by Mac2016(m): 6:06pm On Oct 12, 2019
Valencia rated higher than Bayern Munich. Laughable
Re: Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th by Bennyak1: 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2019
I REP LIVEEPOOOOOLLLL NEVER WALK ALONE[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2019
arsenal can never be under Chelsea so the list is nonsense.
Re: Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2019
Barcelona is not close to Real Madrid in finance and value in fact there's no way on earth Barcelona can top Real Madrid in any rating
ibietela2:

Am guessing it's money and finance
Re: Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th by MrBONE2(m): 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2019
Nayo08:
grin having Assnal below Chelsea is nice enough wink

No I think it was a mistake Arsenal ought to be ahead of Chelsea grin

Re: Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
Sanchez01:
On what basis was this ranking done; club success, estimated net worth of the club/team, global reach, trophies, coefficients, or recent form? Because whatever factors they used, Barcelona shouldn't be ranked above Madrid. The only team deserving of ranking above Madrid, based on recent form would be Liverpool.

1. Club Success (Madrid trails Barcelona and the latter isn't even the first)
2. Net Worth (Madrid is the richest club in world)
3. Global Reach (Used to be Manchester United all thanks to its fanbase in China but Madrid has penetrated a while now and extended its to the US).
4. Trophies (in Europe, none comes close to Madrid, not even Barcelona.)
5. Coefficients (Madrid remains the leading club, according to UEFA)
6. Recent Form (Livepool clearly wins this)

How then is Barca ahead of Liverpool and Madrid?
there's absolutely no way on earth Barcelona can top Real Madrid even if Real Madrid don't Win a single trophy for the next 3 years Barcelona will still be behind
Re: Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th by Lew01(m): 6:26pm On Oct 12, 2019
Fake ranking
Re: Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th by Majorhamza(m): 6:48pm On Oct 12, 2019
ecclize:
based on wetin?
according to trophy or current form
because i am not understanding

Is true
Re: Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th by nasbidemi(m): 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2019
phesoh:
UK used laptops up for grab

For how much
And do you pay on delivery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fifa Women's World Cup 2023: Caption This Photo / Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player / Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.