Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th (50044 Views)

Man City Striker, Sergio Aguero Agrees To Join Barca On A 2 Year Deal. / Chelsea Vs Barca, On Aggregate Who Would Qualify Eventually ? / Jefferson Louis, The Only Footballer Who Has Played For 36 Clubs In His Career (2) (3) (4)

Re: Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th by Tjiaz(m): 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2019
What yardstick did they use? I can’t fathom why Barca is above the champion of Europe.Even atm Realmadrid has the world champion trophy.
Re: Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th by slyng(m): 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2019
grandstar:
I'm sure if Ronaldo waa still at Madrid, the club would either be No.1 or 2. His absence has left a big vacuum
Oooh Really! I can see Juve in number 1

Re: Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th by Franchise21(m): 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2019
What's the criteria for this ranking?
Re: Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th by aujile(m): 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2019
grandstar:
I'm sure if Ronaldo waa still at Madrid, the club would either be No.1 or 2. His absence has left a big vacuum
And Juventus is languishing in 19th position. Even though we don't know the criteria for the ranking
Re: Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th by Olowola2: 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2019
Election Rigging.... Orubebe Must Hear This

Re: Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th by Insectkiller: 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2019
Man Utd at 46??

On what ground??
Pls disregard dis ranking,

Re: Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th by VicM6: 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]I no go gree, kano pillars and wiki tourist no dey d list.
Re: Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th by Godson32(m): 10:20pm On Oct 12, 2019
Valencia above Real madrid? This is not Ranking, it is Placing.

Re: Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th by GOOOGLE504(m): 10:26pm On Oct 12, 2019
ola33t:

From the look of things. It seems this list was compiled by a Nairalander.

aswear na nairalander
Re: Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th by wisekings: 12:11am On Oct 13, 2019
Pure rubbish... Where is PSG, PSV, JUVE, GALA, ... Una papa

Re: Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th by pyro62(m): 6:59am On Oct 13, 2019
Stupid list!!! Where is BVB??
Re: Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th by Moura7(m): 10:45am On Oct 13, 2019
Sanchez01:
On what basis was this ranking done; club success, estimated net worth of the club/team, global reach, trophies, coefficients, or recent form? Because whatever factors they used, Barcelona shouldn't be ranked above Madrid. The only team deserving of ranking above Madrid, based on recent form would be Liverpool.

1. Club Success (Madrid trails Barcelona and the latter isn't even the first)
2. Net Worth (Madrid is the richest club in world)
3. Global Reach (Used to be Manchester United all thanks to its fanbase in China but Madrid has penetrated a while now and extended its to the US).
4. Trophies (in Europe, none comes close to Madrid, not even Barcelona.)
5. Coefficients (Madrid remains the leading club, according to UEFA)
6. Recent Form (Livepool clearly wins this)

How then is Barca ahead of Liverpool and Madrid?

Yh the list might not be authentic enough but bro there isn't a club in Europe with more trophies than FC Barcelona..even Madrid is one less than them.You can check it out if you want. barca=91 Madrid=90
Re: Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th by ubcandid(m): 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
As long as my AC Milan is not there, that's a trash list.
Re: Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th by Spacewalker(m): 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2019
No matter what anyone says, I still love Manchester United

No matter what,I will still support them
Even if they go down or are even buried,i will never abandon them.

They are my favorite club for life come rain or shine.

Till I die nd go down six feet,they remain my best club,I dont give a damn what anyone thinks.

U can go Bleep urself with ur keyboards undecided
Re: Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th by Timothy6: 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
Were is man-u? D ones richest club,abi na my eye get issue?
Re: Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th by Charlief(m): 11:38am On Oct 14, 2019
remababy:
Top 50 clubs in the world according to Worldrankings. Barca still on the top, but Man Utd 46th..

https://thickmatch.com/top-50-clubs-world-barca-top-real-madrid-5th-man-utd-46th/
nice

Fifa Women's World Cup 2023: Caption This Photo / Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player / Enyeama Lands First Coaching Job In France