Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,444,054 members, 5,502,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 April 2020 at 03:49 AM

What Made You Pick Interest In Programming - Programming (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Made You Pick Interest In Programming (27572 Views)

Differences Between Testing And Debugging In Programming Of Software Application / You Pick It, We Get It Done. / Which Programming Language Is Used In Programming Sim Cards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Pick Interest In Programming by Maskyy(m): 10:41pm On Mar 02
hairbyuj:
Can we have a group of developers to come together and let starts up something.

Like a firm n decide on what services to render and be sef employed.

If it a good idea. Let relate on WhatsApp

Check my signature
Re: What Made You Pick Interest In Programming by Maskyy(m): 10:44pm On Mar 02
Theflint1:
Hello, what sites can I get code templates?

Check that online. There are lots of free templates for different purposes and use.
Re: What Made You Pick Interest In Programming by abimijul1: 7:51am On Mar 15
Starrygold Comprehensive and Affordable WEB DESIGN VIDEO TRAINING!!

Take advantage of Starrygold video training to develop your long awaited Passion for Web development. For more info on the web design training package and how to place your order, kindly contact me on 08062761209 or send me a text on WhatsApp.

You can also register on our platform with this link:  http://starrygoldacademy.com/app/website%20design/?ref=ebenezer

Re: What Made You Pick Interest In Programming by Brayss(m): 11:11pm On Mar 16
philip0906:

1. Visit learnpython dot org and start with the basics--- start with HTML, CSS & bootstrap then move to Python and Ruby. You can also checkout freecodecamp dot org.

2. Use Youtube tutorials for visuals; Search for "learn python/HTML/CSS full course for beginners" any of the languages you want to learn...You can also check out & subscribe to Freecodecamp youtube channel

3. Sign up on meetup dot com...And select your city of residence. You will join over 5,000 Nigerians who are learning how to code with different bootcamps and learning events organised throughout the year.

4. Immerse yourself in this daily for 8 months...Then apply for Andela's learner or volunteer programs next year April/May

5. If you don't get the opportunity to join Andela, there will be other doors that will open for you (One of the pros of been a programmer)

6. Give yourself this time next year, you will be a self taught programming guru (You need atleast 11 months of intense self learning to be ready to take on very tasking jobs)

7. You will be spoilt for choice of jobs, no matter how little for a start (freelance, remote, contract or salary)...That's a guarantee
Re: What Made You Pick Interest In Programming by teepain: 5:42pm On Mar 18
mikezuruki:

Nothing is impossible. I have gone as far as meeting great programmers, Data Scientists, and Machine Learning experts. it's doable

It is doable. You may crack it faster if you can identify the random number generator they use.
Re: What Made You Pick Interest In Programming by mikezuruki: 2:03pm On Mar 19
teepain:

It is doable. You may crack it faster if you can identify the random number generator they use.

You’re very correct man
Re: What Made You Pick Interest In Programming by saraevana243: 6:16am On Mar 21
Please Check These Out To Get Best Whatsapp Group [url]https://whatsppgrouplinks.blogspot.com/">Youtube sub4sub Whatsapp Group Link[/url]
https://whatsppgrouplinks.blogspot.com/
Re: What Made You Pick Interest In Programming by yemitexcel(m): 7:42am On Mar 21
Theflint1:
Hello, what sites can I get code templates?
Please can I ask you some questions, I will be glad if I can get your details.. Thanks
Re: What Made You Pick Interest In Programming by Theflint1(m): 8:45am On Mar 21
yemitexcel:

Please can I ask you some questions, I will be glad if I can get your details.. Thanks

A link to my WhatsApp is on my profile.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Game Development: Next Gen 3d PC Game Team / Development Agencies The Best Magento Marketplace Multi Vendor Module - Magebay. / Want To Start A Mobile Social Network Like 2go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.