Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,263 members, 7,839,328 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

How Many People Went On A Date With N5. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many People Went On A Date With N5. (343 Views)

Moment Lady Went On Her Knees To Propose To Her Boyfriend (pics/video) / Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With / 'I Once Went On A Date With A Guy, Saw A Ring On His Finger & He Was Like" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many People Went On A Date With N5. by Neekado(m): 3:29pm On Oct 12, 2019
I know the topic will sound so funny to so many indomie generation kids who might not know that N5 was big money for a date some years ago.

I remember my days in secondary school, my monthly pocket money was N500 we use to keep it with our house master. Those that come from other far states because its a boarding school, some will keep like N1,000 for the month and we use to see them as big boys and girls.

I also remember that if I use N5 during break time, I will have two young girls enjoying life with me based on big eggroll and coke to go round and possibly have change to buy that guguru and groundnut they wrap in paper.

How many of you flexed life with N5 on a date?
Re: How Many People Went On A Date With N5. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2019
I believe you're browsing from heaven o ye ancestor.
Re: How Many People Went On A Date With N5. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2019
Big egg roll and coke! Was coke ever sold for #5 ?
Re: How Many People Went On A Date With N5. by internationalman(m): 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2019
How many people experienced this

Re: How Many People Went On A Date With N5. by Neekado(m): 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2019
Ariza:
Big egg roll and coke! Was coke ever sold for #5 ?

My dear, as at 1994-1996 or so coke was N1.50kobo. Maybe you didn't know that. They even write it on the bottle cover or so.

(1) (Reply)

. / Things You Should Be Aware About Male Fertility / Any Ethiopian Popular Blogger you know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.