Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Fucking Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fucking Church (1168 Views)

Fucking Hot Dude What Do You Think? / Fucking Hot Dude... �� / Policeman Was Fucking A Married Policewoman In The Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fucking Church by Omaricha002(m): 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2019
CHURCH AND SCAN.

Preacher 1 : If you want an accelerated financial growth within one month, come out and sow N250,000 in this alter.

Member: You came out and sowed the money. In some cases, you borrowed money in order to redeem your pledge.

Preacher 2: Instructs an usher to bring 20 plastic chairs in the alter. Afterwards, he would face the congregation and declare " I can see 20 angels of God seated on these seats at the alter. If you want them to carry all your problems, and you can afford N500,000, run to the alter immediately and sit on one of these seats".

Member: You rushed to the alter, took a seat and sowed N500,000.

Preacher 3: Grace is a five letter word. I can hear God saying that as many as can sow N5000, they would experience the grace of God in their life. If I am lying, know that God did not call me.

Member: You joined others to sow N5000.

Preacher 4: Come out and give your tithe. Malachi 3 says " test me with this and see if I will not open the windows of heaven and release blessings to you that there will not be room enough to receive.

Member: You have always given a tithe of every dime you received.

Preacher 5: If you can key into this church building project by donating bags of cement, blocks, roofing sheets, God said He will make you a landlord very soon; if you are a single lady, you will marry in three months time"

Member: You came out and sowed money equivalent to the building materials.

My friend (member), you have always been faithful in sowing these and many more for several years.

Today:

You are struggling to make both ends meet;

You have a job but your income is nothing to write home about;

You have not paid your house rent not to talk of being a landlord(as promised);

You have not married (as promised );

You have piles of bills yet to be paid;

and many more problems.

My friend, what happened to those promises from those preachers after you sowed from your hard earned income? Why has none of them come to pass as they 'prophesied'? Why are you still giving and giving, and worshipping even the ground these 'men of gods stepped on?

My friend, what happened to common sense?

You are quick to castigate politicians for failing to fulfil the promises they made; and you would never want to caste your vote for them again because you believe that "if it does not work, it is not worth giving another chance".

You throw your gadgets batteries away when they run down because "whatever does not perform it's function is not worth keeping".

Despite these, your brain would stop working immediately you enter church.

Why are you still believing some of these "men of money"?

Why do you keep defending them whenever people like us try to make you see sense? I am sure that many people will attack me for this post, but I just don't care. I love you and for that reason I must tell you the bitter truth.

The problem is not God. The problem is not that God does not want you to sow seeds or that God does not want us to build a place where Christians may gather to worship him and be edified.

The problem is that your greed has so blinded you that you fall prey to these men who claim that "God said" when God has not said anything. They have used you to make themselves wealthy while you are still lavishing in penury. They twist scriptures and use them to their advantage.

My friend, I was once in your shoes. I have seen it all. I was once in that bondage.

It is high time you started using your brain and got delivered.......just as I am.

Shallom.

Note: (1)There are still very genuine men of God that rightly divide the Word of God and that speak the mind of God. You can identify them by what they preach about; their passion to win souls for Christ, and their selflessness. A genuine man of God would preach about Jesus Christ as the only way to salvation, and seek to project only Jesus Christ and not about himself or his ministry.

2) A man of money would often mention Jesus Christ, and spend more time preaching about the testimonies people had after coming in contact with him, his ministry and the money they sowed. They would conjure up flattering/ seducing words that would make you easily come out to sow your "last card" in your account. Their interest is to have more followers, more people to fill up the church building seats, etc. They take pride in how much money they have; their "progress in the ministry" measured by the magnificence of the church building, the properties they have, the number of members in each church service, etc. They spend time looking to make connections with popular pastors who can permit them to preach in their pulpits and win members/money for themselves. A genuine man of God is so carried away with doing the soul wining assignment God gave them than looking for these mundane things.

3) When you see a genuine man of God, they are worth investing on because one is certain that they would use the donations for pure soul winning and for looking after the poor in the neighborhood. When they ask for voluntary seed sowing (without mentioning specific amount or making promises of heaven and Earth to you for sowing), you would obviously see their passion.

4) Many men of money have often used the term "raising funds for evangelism" in order to entice more members to give. However, you would need to understand what they mean by evangelism. For many, evangelism means building a bigger church, beautifying the alter, buying a finer vehicle for the pastor for 'soul wining exercise, etc

Be careful of these men of money. On the other hand, never give up believing in Jesus Christ, in some genuine men He uses, and in the Church.

Shallom!

From MC Omaricha smart. MC of all kinds of occasions, an educational educationist by professional professionist. 08037728124
Re: Fucking Church by Omaricha002(m): 7:14pm On Oct 12, 2019
that is it
Re: Fucking Church by Omaricha002(m): 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
if you know you know, but you don't know
Re: Fucking Church by Omaricha002(m): 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2019
5% discount for all your program this season. My name is MC Omaricha smart, an educational educationist by professional professionist, MC of all kinds of occasions, wedding anchor, traditional marriage ceremony, child dedication, naming ceremony, church dedication, music and book lunch ceremony, birth day celebration, bacholars night ceremonies, fund raiser, seminar anchor, work shop anchor, conference anchor and many more. call MC Omaricha smart on 08037728124.
Re: Fucking Church by obiekunie2: 10:00pm On Oct 12, 2019
na u carry your leg waka come him business centre i mean church - he did not force you to come!

so he has all the right to fleece you as he so wishes until sense fall on you! cheesy
Re: Fucking Church by Omaricha002(m): 8:40am On Oct 13, 2019
@obi that funny man

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Your Girl Squirt Her Pants Doggy [watch Video ] / I Can't Count The Number Of Men I Have Slept With" Queen Facardi In Interview / Video: Slay Queen Dancing Braless On IG, Tries To Force Cucumber Into Her Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.